Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kunikida, ah, it's way out of my price range, probably won't be able to save enough for it. Thank you for telling me anyways
@Kunikida, ah, it's way out of my price range, probably won't be able to save enough for it. Thank you for telling me anyways
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
@TwilitBard

No problem! Thanks for your interest! :)
@TwilitBard

No problem! Thanks for your interest! :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Do you have any fodder familiars or fodder apparel to sell? I would look for a price of 2,5 gems per piece and be willing to buy up to 1000 pieces of both.^^
@Kunikida

Do you have any fodder familiars or fodder apparel to sell? I would look for a price of 2,5 gems per piece and be willing to buy up to 1000 pieces of both.^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Grimbart

I do! :> But...I am too tired to attach them all so I'll have to pass on your offer. ;v; Thank you though!
@Grimbart

I do! :> But...I am too tired to attach them all so I'll have to pass on your offer. ;v; Thank you though!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Okidoki^^ Should you change your mind or just want to sell of some smaler portion of those items you can ping me. Good luck with your search for art! :D
@Kunikida

Okidoki^^ Should you change your mind or just want to sell of some smaler portion of those items you can ping me. Good luck with your search for art! :D
Down to earth and digging...
@Kunikida How much are you wanting for Umbra Please ? Thank you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35835557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358356/35835557_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kunikida

How much are you wanting for Umbra Please ? Thank you

35835557_350.png
35l91l3.jpgTrRpYIQ.pngtrans%20shadow.png
@Kunikida
heyyyy okay i'm awake now (i think lmao) So you wanted to do my 3 eggs + 2 eliminates for your Coatl scroll, right? That should work for me ^^ You can send the CR if that sounds good still! :'D
@Kunikida
heyyyy okay i'm awake now (i think lmao) So you wanted to do my 3 eggs + 2 eliminates for your Coatl scroll, right? That should work for me ^^ You can send the CR if that sounds good still! :'D
HTgZ0NA.gif
@AmericanMuscle

Ah, sorry! ;v; She's been claimed already ;v;

@TheApex

Alright, sending now! :>
@AmericanMuscle

Ah, sorry! ;v; She's been claimed already ;v;

@TheApex

Alright, sending now! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^