Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | - The Hawke's Nest Hatchery - | CLOSED
@SarcasticHawke I would love to snag Udon from you if I had fund or room.
@SarcasticHawke I would love to snag Udon from you if I had fund or room.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach She's a lovely lady for sure =^) I could always hold her for you if you like? Though overall I'm not sure how much to sell her for D^x
@Rionach She's a lovely lady for sure =^) I could always hold her for you if you like? Though overall I'm not sure how much to sell her for D^x
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke I was wondering if I could be added to the general ping list please?

@SarcasticHawke I was wondering if I could be added to the general ping list please?

aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@SarcasticHawke I was poking around your lair and was astounded not to see any Mirrors. I have some Wasp/Bee kids for sale.

Level 25s go for insane amounts of cash, namely because people put so much hard work and funding into them. Ones with Eliminates might as well be Arks of the Covenant. I've only ever gotten one Eliminate and I gave to a trainer dragon. Udon's primary and secondary genes aren't my style but for a level 25 with an Eliminate? I'll give you all my current derg stock right now.
@SarcasticHawke I was poking around your lair and was astounded not to see any Mirrors. I have some Wasp/Bee kids for sale.

Level 25s go for insane amounts of cash, namely because people put so much hard work and funding into them. Ones with Eliminates might as well be Arks of the Covenant. I've only ever gotten one Eliminate and I gave to a trainer dragon. Udon's primary and secondary genes aren't my style but for a level 25 with an Eliminate? I'll give you all my current derg stock right now.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1918472][img]http://i.imgur.com/KhrWdXN.png[/img][/url][/center]
KhrWdXN.png
eDMJL80.png
[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5sVPQMD3CX0/WP1MolDH7UI/AAAAAAAAGcQ/MU1VKIDSIhUBccddzA9dQBVweS8pu46SACL0B/h200/2017-04-23.png[/img][/center]
2017-04-23.png
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@reotheleo Of course! I'll add you now :^)

@Rionach Unfortunately I can't really take dragons for her, as the reason I'm selling is to make space :^( Only gems or treasure, maybe eggs.
@reotheleo Of course! I'll add you now :^)

@Rionach Unfortunately I can't really take dragons for her, as the reason I'm selling is to make space :^( Only gems or treasure, maybe eggs.
Oh boy, I'd buy one of the Level 25's, but I'm really broke rn ;-;
Oh boy, I'd buy one of the Level 25's, but I'm really broke rn ;-;
Lichtdrache.gif
@SarcasticHawke
Would you accept treasure, gems, an apparel piece and/or some familiars for Soba?
@SarcasticHawke
Would you accept treasure, gems, an apparel piece and/or some familiars for Soba?
@GuardianZ43 I feel you; I spend so much on lair expansions and pretty G1s that I can barely afford to keep my dragons fed D^x

@Opal148 It depends on the apparel/familiars. I'm more likely to accept pure treasure/gem offers. Maybe eggs. However I'm likely looking for something around 600g+ total for Udon and 1000g+ for Soba as he has art to go with him.
@GuardianZ43 I feel you; I spend so much on lair expansions and pretty G1s that I can barely afford to keep my dragons fed D^x

@Opal148 It depends on the apparel/familiars. I'm more likely to accept pure treasure/gem offers. Maybe eggs. However I'm likely looking for something around 600g+ total for Udon and 1000g+ for Soba as he has art to go with him.