TOPIC | [IC]Novamancers: Space-themed PC/Spirals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I vote for Wasp! They look so cosmic ~
I vote for Wasp! They look so cosmic ~
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
THAT WAS SUCH A HARD DECISION BUT MAN I'M SO READY FOR A SPACE DRAGON LOL
THAT WAS SUCH A HARD DECISION BUT MAN I'M SO READY FOR A SPACE DRAGON LOL
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
Oh my gosh I'm so excited. They look SO NICE with wasp too!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited. They look SO NICE with wasp too!
ZgkqbaK.png
I would love the added variation of wasp, as I love both wasp and crystal on them!!
I would love the added variation of wasp, as I love both wasp and crystal on them!!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@disconcerto Omg your actually back!!! Thought that you were gone for good! D: I actually bought this boy(who is in a friend's lair) in a sad, and nearly impossible attempt to get a baby like your boy with Crystal primary :') [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39061859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390619/39061859_350.png[/img] [/url] Glad you are back ^3^ I'd love to see both genes for the pair, but I personally would love a baby with Crystal.
@disconcerto Omg your actually back!!! Thought that you were gone for good! D: I actually bought this boy(who is in a friend's lair) in a sad, and nearly impossible attempt to get a baby like your boy with Crystal primary :')

39061859_350.png

Glad you are back ^3^ I'd love to see both genes for the pair, but I personally would love a baby with Crystal.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
If you breed that boy with the girl linked in the bio, I don't think it's entirely impossible! It's just that the chances are rather slim. I wish you good luck! I checked to see if the child of those two would be able to breed with a child of my two but the female shares an ancestor with my female :(

(Also, I did disappear from FR for a bit, but I'm back again because FR is a never-ending hell,,, I love dragons too much. I honestly think I'll never permanently quit.)
@kyrin18
If you breed that boy with the girl linked in the bio, I don't think it's entirely impossible! It's just that the chances are rather slim. I wish you good luck! I checked to see if the child of those two would be able to breed with a child of my two but the female shares an ancestor with my female :(

(Also, I did disappear from FR for a bit, but I'm back again because FR is a never-ending hell,,, I love dragons too much. I honestly think I'll never permanently quit.)
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
I totally misread the first time I posted here. You definitely want to go with Crystal as it mimics all the sparkle of a galaxy and it meshes well with the copper runes.
I totally misread the first time I posted here. You definitely want to go with Crystal as it mimics all the sparkle of a galaxy and it meshes well with the copper runes.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@disconcerto Oh, I still really, really want a hatchling from you! Whether they are related or not :3 I've waited to long to change my mind now ^_^ Your Spiral boy has to be the prettiest one I've seen all week!
@disconcerto Oh, I still really, really want a hatchling from you! Whether they are related or not :3 I've waited to long to change my mind now ^_^ Your Spiral boy has to be the prettiest one I've seen all week!
73127854.png

@kyrin18
Thank you! I'm equally as excited to share some space dragons with y'all!
@kyrin18
Thank you! I'm equally as excited to share some space dragons with y'all!
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto I hope there's a male Spiral, or male PC! Is it possible to reserve a male of either breed?
@disconcerto I hope there's a male Spiral, or male PC! Is it possible to reserve a male of either breed?
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8