Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 689 690
@Iguruwashi
IM SORRY I PINGED THE WRONG PERSON ACK

INTENSE EYES EMOJI

Could I get 1545 please?
@Iguruwashi
IM SORRY I PINGED THE WRONG PERSON ACK

INTENSE EYES EMOJI

Could I get 1545 please?
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@Moopy Sending right over! ~
@Moopy Sending right over! ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@fuwafuwa Sure thing! Sending her over now :)
@fuwafuwa Sure thing! Sending her over now :)
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2018-02-01 11:48:09] @Navaria I do edit them. It's just that the time that you and the other people happened to request the same dragon, it was when I was sleeping. Obviously can't edit/update it when I am working/asleep/offline; it's not feasible to be on here 24/7. But if you want a similar dragon, you can always be put on the general pinglist or for specific breeds. Since pretty much all of the dragons listed here are personally bred by my sisters and I, chances are we can reproduce most of the dragons listed. [/quote] @Natakiro um ok sorry no need to be passive aggressive
Natakiro wrote on 2018-02-01:
@Navaria I do edit them. It's just that the time that you and the other people happened to request the same dragon, it was when I was sleeping. Obviously can't edit/update it when I am working/asleep/offline; it's not feasible to be on here 24/7.

But if you want a similar dragon, you can always be put on the general pinglist or for specific breeds. Since pretty much all of the dragons listed here are personally bred by my sisters and I, chances are we can reproduce most of the dragons listed.
@Natakiro um ok sorry no need to be passive aggressive
@Natakiro

Ah, if I may, has dragon #1533 been adopted yet? I'd love to give that pretty orca baby a new home :3
@Natakiro

Ah, if I may, has dragon #1533 been adopted yet? I'd love to give that pretty orca baby a new home :3
@Natakiro 1548 please name will be Brawn
@Natakiro 1548 please name will be Brawn
@natakiro If no one has called them, could I have #1549 please? Thanks! :3
@natakiro If no one has called them, could I have #1549 please? Thanks! :3
[quote name="Navaria" date=2018-02-02 08:29:24] [quote name="Natakiro" date=2018-02-01 11:48:09] @/Navaria I do edit them. It's just that the time that you and the other people happened to request the same dragon, it was when I was sleeping. Obviously can't edit/update it when I am working/asleep/offline; it's not feasible to be on here 24/7. But if you want a similar dragon, you can always be put on the general pinglist or for specific breeds. Since pretty much all of the dragons listed here are personally bred by my sisters and I, chances are we can reproduce most of the dragons listed. [/quote] @/Natakiro um ok sorry no need to be passive aggressive [/quote]@Navaria I wasn't being passive aggressive; apologies if I came off that way. Just stating why I can't always edit the currently-available-dragons section, and sometimes people ask for the same ones before I am able to get to it. As I said before, that dragon that you wanted is from one of my own pairs, so I can let you know the next time I breed them and gladly let you have first pick ^^
Navaria wrote on 2018-02-02:
Natakiro wrote on 2018-02-01:
@/Navaria I do edit them. It's just that the time that you and the other people happened to request the same dragon, it was when I was sleeping. Obviously can't edit/update it when I am working/asleep/offline; it's not feasible to be on here 24/7.

But if you want a similar dragon, you can always be put on the general pinglist or for specific breeds. Since pretty much all of the dragons listed here are personally bred by my sisters and I, chances are we can reproduce most of the dragons listed.
@/Natakiro um ok sorry no need to be passive aggressive
@Navaria I wasn't being passive aggressive; apologies if I came off that way. Just stating why I can't always edit the currently-available-dragons section, and sometimes people ask for the same ones before I am able to get to it. As I said before, that dragon that you wanted is from one of my own pairs, so I can let you know the next time I breed them and gladly let you have first pick ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@RayneyDays @walkera @whyamihere Sending right over! ~
@RayneyDays @walkera @whyamihere Sending right over! ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Can I have #1550? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391726/39172592_350.png[/img]
@Natakiro
Can I have #1550?
39172592_350.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 689 690