Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Wintastic Art Shop | closed atm~
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47
@Zonemod perfect again, thank you again!
@Zonemod perfect again, thank you again!
CIFPc8J.png
@Zonemod #2
Character: My bee gal, who I guess is technically my fursona? Either way, here's a reference image. Please let me know if the link doesn't work, this stuff tends to turn out wonky on mobile.

Payment: gems

Other Notes: If she could be drinking coffee or looking groggy (or both), that would be rad. She's a hot mess.

Thanks in advance! Your art is super cute.
@Zonemod #2
Character: My bee gal, who I guess is technically my fursona? Either way, here's a reference image. Please let me know if the link doesn't work, this stuff tends to turn out wonky on mobile.

Other Notes: If she could be drinking coffee or looking groggy (or both), that would be rad. She's a hot mess.

Thanks in advance! Your art is super cute.
LekLbtj.png
@Aramea
yeah, sounds good to me! i can do that :D i'll put u in the slots!
@Aramea
yeah, sounds good to me! i can do that :D i'll put u in the slots!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod #2 Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38543727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385438/38543727_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Fest currency snow Other Notes: Are you still accepting fest? XD I think your style would really fit this dreamy boy :3
@Zonemod #2
Character:

38543727_350.png

Payment: Fest currency snow
Other Notes: Are you still accepting fest? XD
I think your style would really fit this dreamy boy :3
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
thank you! i actually think i wont be taking fest anymore, with everything that makes it so easy to get it now, doesnt seem as worth it for me :') so, sorry! ill pass on your commission! thanks for your interest though!
@Peyp
thank you! i actually think i wont be taking fest anymore, with everything that makes it so easy to get it now, doesnt seem as worth it for me :') so, sorry! ill pass on your commission! thanks for your interest though!

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Zonemod #1 Character:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33785117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337852/33785117_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: gems Other Notes: could you add a quill (like the one in her hat) with ink dripping off the end instead of the rose please?
@Zonemod #1
Character:
33785117_350.png

Other Notes: could you add a quill (like the one in her hat) with ink dripping off the end instead of the rose please?
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
@Zonemod
Would a Nature egg work then?
@Zonemod
Would a Nature egg work then?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Frostnite
sure! sounds good to me! ill put you in the slots C:
@Frostnite
sure! sounds good to me! ill put you in the slots C:

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Peyp
yeah i can do that! nature eggs are worth more than a fullybody, so you'd be paying more, if thats okay i can go ahead and add you to the slots!
@Peyp
yeah i can do that! nature eggs are worth more than a fullybody, so you'd be paying more, if thats okay i can go ahead and add you to the slots!

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Zonemod
I don't mind, I'm not much into eggs after NotN. I'll send it over in the PM.
@Zonemod
I don't mind, I'm not much into eggs after NotN. I'll send it over in the PM.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47