Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise! [Close...]
1 2 3 4 5
Letty is so fluffy~ Wonder if I can bring out the others too. Shae had been about to take out his phone when he heard someone call out to him. "Quest giver? What in the..." He turned slowly to look around for the source of the voice before his eyes drifted up towards the sky, landing on a boy girls and their dragons. "What are you talking about quest givers for?" He called up confused by the boy, he didn't think this was a game was it? That wouldn't make sense since he didn't remember putting on a headset or anything and he could clearly feel Letty's fur and the weight of Tena on his shoulders, then again this didn't make sense either the whole world changing like this.

@o0cosmiclatte0o
Letty is so fluffy~ Wonder if I can bring out the others too. Shae had been about to take out his phone when he heard someone call out to him. "Quest giver? What in the..." He turned slowly to look around for the source of the voice before his eyes drifted up towards the sky, landing on a boy girls and their dragons. "What are you talking about quest givers for?" He called up confused by the boy, he didn't think this was a game was it? That wouldn't make sense since he didn't remember putting on a headset or anything and he could clearly feel Letty's fur and the weight of Tena on his shoulders, then again this didn't make sense either the whole world changing like this.

@o0cosmiclatte0o
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
Ju and her new dragon friends had decided that the best thing to do for now is to find other dragon owners that knew what was happening. However, they had no idea where they were.

"Let's just fly in this direction until we find something," Ugly suggested, and nobody made any other complaint.

Flying was a very fast transportation, and soon the group found themselves upon a deserted city - Los Angeles? Ju wasn't too sure, but she was almost certain that sign said that.

They were about to fly past it when Ju noticed something in the corner of her eye.

"Wait!" she hissed, and the two Faes stopped flying, Ju hanging in their claws. "I think that's another dragon."

The two Faes narrowed their eyes, but Ju was right. There was a flying form up ahead, and when the group grew closer they noticed someone atop the back of a much larger dragon, following a compass.

Ju took a deep breath, and then yelled, "Hello!"

@KuroSoul? i'm reacting to @hikarinomemori though
Ju and her new dragon friends had decided that the best thing to do for now is to find other dragon owners that knew what was happening. However, they had no idea where they were.

"Let's just fly in this direction until we find something," Ugly suggested, and nobody made any other complaint.

Flying was a very fast transportation, and soon the group found themselves upon a deserted city - Los Angeles? Ju wasn't too sure, but she was almost certain that sign said that.

They were about to fly past it when Ju noticed something in the corner of her eye.

"Wait!" she hissed, and the two Faes stopped flying, Ju hanging in their claws. "I think that's another dragon."

The two Faes narrowed their eyes, but Ju was right. There was a flying form up ahead, and when the group grew closer they noticed someone atop the back of a much larger dragon, following a compass.

Ju took a deep breath, and then yelled, "Hello!"

@KuroSoul? i'm reacting to @hikarinomemori though
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@Ragnaroc
oh, i didn’t notice someone new joined; i’m used to pinging kurosoul lol
welcome!
@Ragnaroc
oh, i didn’t notice someone new joined; i’m used to pinging kurosoul lol
welcome!
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Aruba laughed as he and Quartz reached the flagpole with Jaden and Glow close behind. "That was fun. " Jaden said smiling. Aruba nodded. "It was but now we need to find others." Glow hummed softly in thought. "Didn't you tell us of a city call Los Angeles?" He said uncertainly. Aruba nodded. "Yeah it's a big city with lots of people." Quartz smiled. "So why don't we look there?" She asked. Nodding, Aruba sighed. "It's along way from here." he said. "Are you sure you're up to flying a couple hundred miles?" Kaden, Quartz and Glow nodded. "Of course." They said in unison. Smiling Aruba pulled out his phone and typed in the coordinates for Los Angeles. "Alright the phone says we go this way." He said pointing to the east. Then the group flew off toward Los Angeles.
Aruba laughed as he and Quartz reached the flagpole with Jaden and Glow close behind. "That was fun. " Jaden said smiling. Aruba nodded. "It was but now we need to find others." Glow hummed softly in thought. "Didn't you tell us of a city call Los Angeles?" He said uncertainly. Aruba nodded. "Yeah it's a big city with lots of people." Quartz smiled. "So why don't we look there?" She asked. Nodding, Aruba sighed. "It's along way from here." he said. "Are you sure you're up to flying a couple hundred miles?" Kaden, Quartz and Glow nodded. "Of course." They said in unison. Smiling Aruba pulled out his phone and typed in the coordinates for Los Angeles. "Alright the phone says we go this way." He said pointing to the east. Then the group flew off toward Los Angeles.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Mentions: @Ragnaroc @PsychedAngsty

Jade's P.O.V.

My smiled was still stuck on, but I felt the corner of my lips twitch. Twitched because of her abrupt rudeness, but I'll let it slide...

"My username is KuroSoul, on Flight Dragon. My element is Water."

I said slowly yet loudly, because the sound of beating wings was numbing.

"I have no idea what my business is yet. But I do think we should look aroud for some people--"

"-Or Dragons." Kutta butted in, in my mind.

"Or Dragon," I said out loud, "To ask what is going on around here!"

Nava then spoke next, but he caught me off by surprise when he assumed things. I could only shook my head.

"I don't think she is a Quest Giver... but who knows right now?"

But before I could ask more questions, or hear answers, I quickly commanded my phone to take Burlya and Kutta back in the phone. Only leaving my large Imperial out.

I don't want the skies to feel to crowded.

@PsychedAngsty

Mentions: @Ragnaroc @PsychedAngsty

Jade's P.O.V.

My smiled was still stuck on, but I felt the corner of my lips twitch. Twitched because of her abrupt rudeness, but I'll let it slide...

"My username is KuroSoul, on Flight Dragon. My element is Water."

I said slowly yet loudly, because the sound of beating wings was numbing.

"I have no idea what my business is yet. But I do think we should look aroud for some people--"

"-Or Dragons." Kutta butted in, in my mind.

"Or Dragon," I said out loud, "To ask what is going on around here!"

Nava then spoke next, but he caught me off by surprise when he assumed things. I could only shook my head.

"I don't think she is a Quest Giver... but who knows right now?"

But before I could ask more questions, or hear answers, I quickly commanded my phone to take Burlya and Kutta back in the phone. Only leaving my large Imperial out.

I don't want the skies to feel to crowded.

@PsychedAngsty

JuLj1bJ.gif
((@PsychedAngsty ???))
((@PsychedAngsty ???))
JuLj1bJ.gif
Psyche raises an eyebrow, now curious. "Quest Giver? And… what do you mean by element? Your head okay?"

She bites her lip again. "But then again… this whole WORLD'S going crazy right now…"

(( @Ragnaroc ))
Psyche raises an eyebrow, now curious. "Quest Giver? And… what do you mean by element? Your head okay?"

She bites her lip again. "But then again… this whole WORLD'S going crazy right now…"

(( @Ragnaroc ))
@Eldarowability [b]Interacting with:[/b] Jade, Shae, and Psyche (and for ease Imma assume we all follow him down to Shae) Don't worry those of you whom I've not included in this, you will be added once you join the party. I know this is a Long Post please bare with me. I need you to read it all and carefully as it will be guiding the rp for a good bit. --------- Nava Beckons for his two female companions a dragonback. "C'mon let's head down there! I don't know about but Ricotta and I need a break. We've flown since noon and it looks to be about one now." As the three rider's spiral down landing next to the Shae and Letty Nava dismounts with a big STREACH over head and a hiss. "AHHH MAN that KILLS your loins. The HELL? I Didn't kn- actually know that's lie I take it back. I just wasn't expecting what amounts to be sitting to be so Strenuous." Nava marches over to Shae. "Sup?" He smirks all confident. "Name's Nava and these two love lady's can introduce themselves." He waves a hand towards Psyche and Jade. "MY Lovely lady is Ricotta." He adjusts his hands to the Large female imperial that has formed a circle around them with her noodle body. "Hello~!" The dragons says in a bright female voice, well Bright but also DEEP because anything with lungs that big can't really have a quiet voice. Rioctta however was busy greeting Jade and Psyche's dragons as well, now close enough they could all talk in some relative piece. Nava smacks his hands once all the introductions are said and done. "And YES, Guest Givers. You know the kinds of people you Find in a GAME to actually let you PLAY It. Less you want to play wander out into the middle of no where for hours. Which granted can be Fun but like...I want something to Do. What Else do you think THIS is?" Nava gestures to the new world around them. They were calling him crazy but he's leveled back and even more crazy - "If not a VR then what did you Honestly think this IS? Tell me something Less Crazy." He snorts but right after this everyone's phone buzzes. And they are giving a text read loud as it forms a blue hologram above their phone of a face less woman in a lab coat. She has an absolutely MASSVE Snapper male next to her. [???: DEAR FELLOW FLIGHT ARISE PLAYERS] "HA! See I told you it was the game!" Nava pipes in. [???: We have a QUEST for your and your Party.] Nava shoots victory glances to all around, he seems so smug. "Looks like we just needed to meet up with some folks. Everyone get's a second pop up on their phone that says Shae, Jade, Psyche and Nava are all added to each others friend list and considered a Party. It goes away again but and Achievement called "Friends" Lingers. Everyone get's an additional 20,00 gold and 15 Achievement points!! [???: It seems there are some Rogue Dragons running about. Please be Extremely Cautious. The site is Launching a Beta Subspecies and seeing as this radical change to the world is new. We are not sure how it will be taken. As your first Priority you are to find a member or Members of this subspecies and return it to this location on your map. A Profile document will be added to your inventory Descripting the Subspecies and a reminder on your quest. That is all! Have Fun, enjoy playing your[i] [b]New World~[/b][/i].] The facelss woman with her big snapper waves her oblivious little followers go bye, a prefect smile on her lips, a chuckle repressed. And indeed and Item pack shows up on Jade, Shae, Pysche and Nava's accounts. [b]They party is gifted a Dragon Wrangling Kit![/b] Everyone is given ... and honestly scary kit when you open it. It has Dragon Chains, a Blindfold and Sedatives neatly labeled for how much is to be given to what size dragon. In addition it includes one of each elemental buff skill, an elemental battle bolt or slash The Quest is stored under a New Tab properly called Quests under the [b]Play[/b] Section of your Flight Arise account. Just under the Dominance button. It Reads as Follows: [quote = Intrepid Beginnings!!] Follow the marker on your Map to Locate a Rogue Dragon. Capture or Tame it and return it to any of the Capital Cities newly placed on your map. Your Reward will be give to you a City Hall. Rogue Dragons are all black or near black dragons with totally white eyes. They may have some other strange features. [b]WARNING[/b] Rogue Dragons have a more Sophisticated Program coded into them and thus tend to me more canny and more powerful then your average wild dragon. Be EXTRMELY cautious when approaching. [u]Reward:[/u] Mystery Egg, 50k and 1 free membership to give to any friend. [/quote]
@Eldarowability

Interacting with: Jade, Shae, and Psyche (and for ease Imma assume we all follow him down to Shae)

Don't worry those of you whom I've not included in this, you will be added once you join the party.

I know this is a Long Post please bare with me. I need you to read it all and carefully as it will be guiding the rp for a good bit.

Nava Beckons for his two female companions a dragonback. "C'mon let's head down there! I don't know about but Ricotta and I need a break. We've flown since noon and it looks to be about one now."

As the three rider's spiral down landing next to the Shae and Letty Nava dismounts with a big STREACH over head and a hiss. "AHHH MAN that KILLS your loins. The HELL? I Didn't kn- actually know that's lie I take it back. I just wasn't expecting what amounts to be sitting to be so Strenuous." Nava marches over to Shae. "Sup?" He smirks all confident.
"Name's Nava and these two love lady's can introduce themselves." He waves a hand towards Psyche and Jade. "MY Lovely lady is Ricotta." He adjusts his hands to the Large female imperial that has formed a circle around them with her noodle body.

"Hello~!" The dragons says in a bright female voice, well Bright but also DEEP because anything with lungs that big can't really have a quiet voice. Rioctta however was busy greeting Jade and Psyche's dragons as well, now close enough they could all talk in some relative piece.

Nava smacks his hands once all the introductions are said and done.
"And YES, Guest Givers. You know the kinds of people you Find in a GAME to actually let you PLAY It. Less you want to play wander out into the middle of no where for hours. Which granted can be Fun but like...I want something to Do. What Else do you think THIS is?" Nava gestures to the new world around them. They were calling him crazy but he's leveled back and even more crazy - "If not a VR then what did you Honestly think this IS? Tell me something Less Crazy."

He snorts but right after this everyone's phone buzzes. And they are giving a text read loud as it forms a blue hologram above their phone of a face less woman in a lab coat. She has an absolutely MASSVE Snapper male next to her.

[???: DEAR FELLOW FLIGHT ARISE PLAYERS]

"HA! See I told you it was the game!" Nava pipes in.

[???: We have a QUEST for your and your Party.]

Nava shoots victory glances to all around, he seems so smug. "Looks like we just needed to meet up with some folks.

Everyone get's a second pop up on their phone that says Shae, Jade, Psyche and Nava are all added to each others friend list and considered a Party. It goes away again but and Achievement called "Friends" Lingers. Everyone get's an additional 20,00 gold and 15 Achievement points!!

[???: It seems there are some Rogue Dragons running about. Please be Extremely Cautious. The site is Launching a Beta Subspecies and seeing as this radical change to the world is new. We are not sure how it will be taken. As your first Priority you are to find a member or Members of this subspecies and return it to this location on your map. A Profile document will be added to your inventory Descripting the Subspecies and a reminder on your quest. That is all! Have Fun, enjoy playing your New World~.]

The facelss woman with her big snapper waves her oblivious little followers go bye, a prefect smile on her lips, a chuckle repressed. And indeed and Item pack shows up on Jade, Shae, Pysche and Nava's accounts.

They party is gifted a Dragon Wrangling Kit! Everyone is given ... and honestly scary kit when you open it. It has Dragon Chains, a Blindfold and Sedatives neatly labeled for how much is to be given to what size dragon. In addition it includes one of each elemental buff skill, an elemental battle bolt or slash

The Quest is stored under a New Tab properly called Quests under the Play Section of your Flight Arise account. Just under the Dominance button.
It Reads as Follows:

Intrepid Beginnings!! wrote:
Follow the marker on your Map to Locate a Rogue Dragon. Capture or Tame it and return it to any of the Capital Cities newly placed on your map. Your Reward will be give to you a City Hall.

Rogue Dragons are all black or near black dragons with totally white eyes. They may have some other strange features.

WARNING Rogue Dragons have a more Sophisticated Program coded into them and thus tend to me more canny and more powerful then your average wild dragon. Be EXTRMELY cautious when approaching.

Reward: Mystery Egg, 50k and 1 free membership to give to any friend.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4 5