Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
oh i love the chains i missed the first gala but thought ice chains would be perfect for my Zargothrax fan dragon but now I can have them!
oh i love the chains i missed the first gala but thought ice chains would be perfect for my Zargothrax fan dragon but now I can have them!
this is super super cute~ i love the owl!
this is super super cute~ i love the owl!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
How wonderful! :D

Time to waste over 48 hours trying to get chests~ <3
How wonderful! :D

Time to waste over 48 hours trying to get chests~ <3
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Everything is so nice aaa!!
Everything is so nice aaa!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Oh man all the stuff for this festival is so pretty!!! :'0 So excited to nab what I can this week
Oh man all the stuff for this festival is so pretty!!! :'0 So excited to nab what I can this week
Happy Gala everyone! This cycle of familiars is shaping up to be my favorite yet- I love the owl!
Happy Gala everyone! This cycle of familiars is shaping up to be my favorite yet- I love the owl!
Happy Crystalline Gala, everyone!
This was my first festival back when I joined over a year ago. As a new player, I was in awe of pretty much everything that was going on, and I'm definitely not disappointed this time, either!
The familiar and apparel are great, and the skins are lovely - though I know that there were some others that definitely deserved to win.
I hope you all have a great festival!
Happy Crystalline Gala, everyone!
This was my first festival back when I joined over a year ago. As a new player, I was in awe of pretty much everything that was going on, and I'm definitely not disappointed this time, either!
The familiar and apparel are great, and the skins are lovely - though I know that there were some others that definitely deserved to win.
I hope you all have a great festival!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42