Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Getting unhatched egg?
How do we get unhatched eggs? I've only gotten a nocturne egg, but I don't know how to get other ones..
How do we get unhatched eggs? I've only gotten a nocturne egg, but I don't know how to get other ones..

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
You can rarely find them when you scavenge and very very rarely as a drop in the coliseum.
You can rarely find them when you scavenge and very very rarely as a drop in the coliseum.
dR1OCbi.png
@BlinkieBlueInk

You can obtain unhatched elemental eggs from scavenging or from fighting monsters in the coliseum. Nocturne eggs are only available during the Night of the Nocturne event in December through strange chests, and unhatched bogsneak eggs are only available through brewing at Baldwin's bubbling brew. Nocturne eggs are also easier to obtain than normal unhatched eggs but are only available for that part of the year.
@BlinkieBlueInk

You can obtain unhatched elemental eggs from scavenging or from fighting monsters in the coliseum. Nocturne eggs are only available during the Night of the Nocturne event in December through strange chests, and unhatched bogsneak eggs are only available through brewing at Baldwin's bubbling brew. Nocturne eggs are also easier to obtain than normal unhatched eggs but are only available for that part of the year.
I've gotten my three from Scavenging
I've gotten my three from Scavenging
@BlinkleBlueInk Moved to the Help Center for you - the perfect place to ask your questions :)
@BlinkleBlueInk Moved to the Help Center for you - the perfect place to ask your questions :)
@Gaia
Thanks so much!
@Gaia
Thanks so much!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png