Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Coliseum Tech Beta
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55
So the opt out of 'rich effects' will essentially remove ALL effects?
MuwAAse.png
This looks pretty interesting!
This looks pretty interesting!
Aaaa I can't wait! So exciting!
Aaaa I can't wait! So exciting!
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
eee I can't wait to check it out :)
eee I can't wait to check it out :)
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Can anyone participate during the beta testing? and will normal coli still be available during that period? Sorry if i missed anything while reading the post ^^;
Can anyone participate during the beta testing? and will normal coli still be available during that period? Sorry if i missed anything while reading the post ^^;
[quote name="Rumpelstiltskin" date=2018-01-24 15:43:17] So the opt out of 'rich effects' will essentially remove ALL effects? [/quote] @Rumpelstiltskin Aside from a very mild slow fade of the ability's sprite over the intended target, yes. Pretty much nothing will be moving around/animating.
Rumpelstiltskin wrote on 2018-01-24:

@Rumpelstiltskin

Aside from a very mild slow fade of the ability's sprite over the intended target, yes. Pretty much nothing will be moving around/animating.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="littleosha" date=2018-01-24 15:44:24] Can anyone participate during the beta testing? and will normal coli still be available during that period? Sorry if i missed anything while reading the post ^^; [/quote] @littleosha Yes and yes.
littleosha wrote on 2018-01-24:

@littleosha

Yes and yes.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Keen for the testing! I have several L25 dragons properly statted and kitted out, ready to be victims help and be a part of it.

It's what the Big Boss dragon would want. FOR SCIENCE!
Keen for the testing! I have several L25 dragons properly statted and kitted out, ready to be victims help and be a part of it.

It's what the Big Boss dragon would want. FOR SCIENCE!
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
-raptor screech-

YES I'm thrilled!
-raptor screech-

YES I'm thrilled!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55