Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GALA] Out Of Flight Raffle Rd11 pg 83
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83
@BrokenGems
Sending 12 dragons at base level!
@BrokenGems
Sending 12 dragons at base level!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Evantalia sending you 10 level 5 dergs by PA :D
@Evantalia sending you 10 level 5 dergs by PA :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen

Thanks for your Support. ^^
@JonTargaryen

Thanks for your Support. ^^
@jbapple @devibrigard
Just letting you guys know that the receiver leaderboard is messed up. :3

I love how the receiver notes have a mini battle on who is getting the most dragons. <3
@jbapple @devibrigard
Just letting you guys know that the receiver leaderboard is messed up. :3

I love how the receiver notes have a mini battle on who is getting the most dragons. <3
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@Soleil

Sorry for the wait (I went offline for a time there), but they've been accepted now. Thanks for the support!
@Soleil

Sorry for the wait (I went offline for a time there), but they've been accepted now. Thanks for the support!

Someday I'll put something creative here.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/335Pwi8.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/ItMTD2b.png[/img] A brightly-colored Red Bird has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this. [size=2]This is part of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2363418] Runaway Plushies Gala Event.[/url] Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.[/size][/center]
335Pwi8.png
ItMTD2b.png
A brightly-colored Red Bird has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this.

This is part of the Runaway Plushies Gala Event. Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@jbapple

Could I buy 250 tickets with 43 gems? Thanks!
@jbapple

Could I buy 250 tickets with 43 gems? Thanks!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@FantasticHaxorus

I capture the Red Bird!
@FantasticHaxorus

I capture the Red Bird!

Someday I'll put something creative here.
@RustyAce thanks for letting me know about leaderboard i will do my best to fix swiftly.

@LancelotOfTheSky in this raffle each ticket costs 1g or 900t. since the number of tickets you want is very different than the amount you would get, I'd appreciate you telling me if that's ok. I won't clear the cr until i hear from you.

@RustyAce thanks for letting me know about leaderboard i will do my best to fix swiftly.

@LancelotOfTheSky in this raffle each ticket costs 1g or 900t. since the number of tickets you want is very different than the amount you would get, I'd appreciate you telling me if that's ok. I won't clear the cr until i hear from you.

@jbapple

Oof sorry I must have read the chart wrong! You can accept the CR
@jbapple

Oof sorry I must have read the chart wrong! You can accept the CR
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83