Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What YouTubers do you watch?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I watch a lot of ASMR. If you're into it, I suggest TIngTing/Latte/ppommo/Heather Feather for soft voices and movements. Goodnight Moon, Heather Feather, and Ephemeral Rift do really theatrical stuff, but ER's pretty dark.

For music, I listen to Peter Gundry, Adrian von Ziegler, and Brunuhville. Two Steps from Hell is also pretty good, but I don't think I'm subscribed to them.

BionicPig, Pyrocynical, and Elvis the Alien are who I tune into for some laughs and sometimes serious discussion. They're not nearly as toxic as Leafy (far from it actually) and I really enjoy the new content they've been pushing out lately. Soothouse, SorrowTV, and Internet Historian are always good for a few laughs as well. But if you're not into humor that might push the boundaries between safe and inappropriate, then these might not be the channels for you.

I'm a sucker for reviews too, so I love to watch I Hate Everything, Shadowstreak, SaberSpark, Phelan Porteous, and Nostalgia Critic when I'm looking to blow 30 minutes.

Ragg Tagg is the only gaming channel I really watch nowadays (besides some series of Game Grumps) due to his no-nonsense attitude. The Overwatch Youtube community has been driving me nuts and other gaming channels haven't really caught my eye. I do occasionally watch raid videos but it's rare.
I watch a lot of ASMR. If you're into it, I suggest TIngTing/Latte/ppommo/Heather Feather for soft voices and movements. Goodnight Moon, Heather Feather, and Ephemeral Rift do really theatrical stuff, but ER's pretty dark.

For music, I listen to Peter Gundry, Adrian von Ziegler, and Brunuhville. Two Steps from Hell is also pretty good, but I don't think I'm subscribed to them.

BionicPig, Pyrocynical, and Elvis the Alien are who I tune into for some laughs and sometimes serious discussion. They're not nearly as toxic as Leafy (far from it actually) and I really enjoy the new content they've been pushing out lately. Soothouse, SorrowTV, and Internet Historian are always good for a few laughs as well. But if you're not into humor that might push the boundaries between safe and inappropriate, then these might not be the channels for you.

I'm a sucker for reviews too, so I love to watch I Hate Everything, Shadowstreak, SaberSpark, Phelan Porteous, and Nostalgia Critic when I'm looking to blow 30 minutes.

Ragg Tagg is the only gaming channel I really watch nowadays (besides some series of Game Grumps) due to his no-nonsense attitude. The Overwatch Youtube community has been driving me nuts and other gaming channels haven't really caught my eye. I do occasionally watch raid videos but it's rare.
3 hours ahead of FR time
FriendlyJordies ( hilarious/intelligent Aussy who cares )
h3h3productions ( PAPA BLESS ethan and hila are beautiful people )
Vet Ranch ( really good videos! really interesting. all gorey bits censored. )
Markiplier
idubbbz
Pyrocynical
penguinz0/cr1tikal ( if you don't know who this is, who are you?? )
I Hate Everything ( hilarious commentary on awful movies/etc )
Vinesauce ( vinny. he's amazing. always will be. laughter can cure any disease. )
Vargskelethor ( vinesauce joel. also amazing. swedish. beautiful. yes. )
Internet Historian ( in-depth videos about Interesting Internet Phenomenon )
SovietWomble ( REALLY FUNNY. GREAT EDITING. please. watch. )
Jim Sterling ( his videos are always super fun to watch? great voice. great info. )
Channel Awesome ( because i still watch Nostalgia Critic after all these years. )
Jaiden Animations ( great animation, great person, very nice videos. )
AlbertsStuff/Flamingo ( the only funny roblox videos. and i hate roblox. )
SaberSpark
PhantomStrider
TheMysteriousMrEnter
FriendlyJordies ( hilarious/intelligent Aussy who cares )
h3h3productions ( PAPA BLESS ethan and hila are beautiful people )
Vet Ranch ( really good videos! really interesting. all gorey bits censored. )
Markiplier
idubbbz
Pyrocynical
penguinz0/cr1tikal ( if you don't know who this is, who are you?? )
I Hate Everything ( hilarious commentary on awful movies/etc )
Vinesauce ( vinny. he's amazing. always will be. laughter can cure any disease. )
Vargskelethor ( vinesauce joel. also amazing. swedish. beautiful. yes. )
Internet Historian ( in-depth videos about Interesting Internet Phenomenon )
SovietWomble ( REALLY FUNNY. GREAT EDITING. please. watch. )
Jim Sterling ( his videos are always super fun to watch? great voice. great info. )
Channel Awesome ( because i still watch Nostalgia Critic after all these years. )
Jaiden Animations ( great animation, great person, very nice videos. )
AlbertsStuff/Flamingo ( the only funny roblox videos. and i hate roblox. )
SaberSpark
PhantomStrider
TheMysteriousMrEnter
I06KedT.gif
hhooOOOO boy do I love Polygon. Monster Factory and Awful Squad are two very good (and hilarious) series on that channel. They're mostly gaming and I would describe their gaming as both unconventional and terrible.

Also, no one mentioned Berleezy and his gaming channel, iBerleezy. He's hilarious and does this series called Exposed, where he roasts older cartoons. It's very entertaining and never fails to brighten my mood.

On his gaming channel, he does playthroughs on many games, usually horror ones (that I'm too afraid to play on my own). He screams and yells a lot and he is hilarious as usual.

(Also, these all contain adult content, but I'm assuming you're okay with that oops)
hhooOOOO boy do I love Polygon. Monster Factory and Awful Squad are two very good (and hilarious) series on that channel. They're mostly gaming and I would describe their gaming as both unconventional and terrible.

Also, no one mentioned Berleezy and his gaming channel, iBerleezy. He's hilarious and does this series called Exposed, where he roasts older cartoons. It's very entertaining and never fails to brighten my mood.

On his gaming channel, he does playthroughs on many games, usually horror ones (that I'm too afraid to play on my own). He screams and yells a lot and he is hilarious as usual.

(Also, these all contain adult content, but I'm assuming you're okay with that oops)
riches2.png
vsauce, vsauce 2, vsauce 3. always.
while on the topic of educational channels: kurzgesagt is great!!!
neil cicierega - an internet legend
setheverman - only posts like once every 2 months but all his videos are legendary
games done quick (one of my favorite pastimes is watching speedruns of my favorite games!! :O)
crowne prince
chuggaaconroy
jimmy whetzel!!! the purest ray of sunshine there ever was
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
PICTURES OF MICHAEL CERA
vsauce, vsauce 2, vsauce 3. always.
while on the topic of educational channels: kurzgesagt is great!!!
neil cicierega - an internet legend
setheverman - only posts like once every 2 months but all his videos are legendary
games done quick (one of my favorite pastimes is watching speedruns of my favorite games!! :O)
crowne prince
chuggaaconroy
jimmy whetzel!!! the purest ray of sunshine there ever was
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH HOW COULD I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
PICTURES OF MICHAEL CERA
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
I'll just leave a comment with some of the channels I watch. Someone might find one that they like?

~ Markiplier
~ Jacksepticeye
~ Vanoss (and pretty much the whole crew there)
~ 8-BitRyan - He has a younger fanbase but very good videos fit for the whole family! He keeps everything kid-friendly and is a really great guy!
~ TeamEdge - I skimmed through the comments and I don't think anyone has mentioned these guys! They are a challenge channel and try to keep things kid-friendly, too! I find their content quite amusing ^-^
~ Matthias (Part of TeamEdge) - He does a lot of 'strange product reviewing' on his channel right now such as '10 strange Amazon items'
~ Jael Penaloza (Jakei) - If you like Undertale and can keep up with all the Aus then Jakei's channel has an ongoing 'Underverse' series that I also support on patreon (I wouldn't give money to someone unless their stuff was really good!). She does amazing animations and has also started her own original series - Metadora
~ The Game Theorists
~ PeanutButterGamer - For the Nintendo side of gaming
~ TheNobles - I adore their cosplays!
I'll just leave a comment with some of the channels I watch. Someone might find one that they like?

~ Markiplier
~ Jacksepticeye
~ Vanoss (and pretty much the whole crew there)
~ 8-BitRyan - He has a younger fanbase but very good videos fit for the whole family! He keeps everything kid-friendly and is a really great guy!
~ TeamEdge - I skimmed through the comments and I don't think anyone has mentioned these guys! They are a challenge channel and try to keep things kid-friendly, too! I find their content quite amusing ^-^
~ Matthias (Part of TeamEdge) - He does a lot of 'strange product reviewing' on his channel right now such as '10 strange Amazon items'
~ Jael Penaloza (Jakei) - If you like Undertale and can keep up with all the Aus then Jakei's channel has an ongoing 'Underverse' series that I also support on patreon (I wouldn't give money to someone unless their stuff was really good!). She does amazing animations and has also started her own original series - Metadora
~ The Game Theorists
~ PeanutButterGamer - For the Nintendo side of gaming
~ TheNobles - I adore their cosplays!
RYAN HIGA
LEAFY
MARKIPLIER
PEWDS
THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW
DR PHIL
RYAN HIGA
LEAFY
MARKIPLIER
PEWDS
THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW
DR PHIL
meep
Here's a list of some channels I like: Night Mind, EVNautilus, Extra Credits, Prasokour C, SuperButterBuns, Trey the Explainer, carsandwater, and Eastside Show SCP.
Here's a list of some channels I like: Night Mind, EVNautilus, Extra Credits, Prasokour C, SuperButterBuns, Trey the Explainer, carsandwater, and Eastside Show SCP.
Dragon Shop In Search Of...
Game Grumps. That's honestly all, tbh.
Game Grumps. That's honestly all, tbh.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
Here are some Youtubers that I watch:
- RoosterTeeth
- Achievement Hunter
- LetsPlay
- The Slow Mo Guys
- Daniel Howell
- AmazingPhil
- DanAndPhilGAMES
Here are some Youtubers that I watch:
- RoosterTeeth
- Achievement Hunter
- LetsPlay
- The Slow Mo Guys
- Daniel Howell
- AmazingPhil
- DanAndPhilGAMES
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2018-01-09 22:12:03] so much youtubers oh my heck, im literally subbed to 148 channels vinesauce is easily my favorite though specifically vinny but joel is close and rev is cool too [/quote] to be more specific i also enjoy *crashes into pfq and copies list from there* smg4, rebeltaxi, alpharad, captain southbird, whoisthisgit, vsauce, jontron, not listed in my about me on pfq: relaxalax, grian, bill wurtz, chadtronic, kurzgesagt, gamexplain, shesez, jameskii, ihe, lockstin & gnoggin, ralphthemoviemaker yeah as you can see most of those are vidja gaems and those that arent are either [b]syense[/b] or movie/cartoon reviews
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-01-09:
so much youtubers oh my heck, im literally subbed to 148 channels
vinesauce is easily my favorite though
specifically vinny but joel is close and rev is cool too
to be more specific i also enjoy *crashes into pfq and copies list from there*
smg4, rebeltaxi, alpharad, captain southbird, whoisthisgit, vsauce, jontron,

not listed in my about me on pfq:
relaxalax, grian, bill wurtz, chadtronic, kurzgesagt, gamexplain, shesez, jameskii, ihe, lockstin & gnoggin, ralphthemoviemaker
yeah as you can see most of those are vidja gaems and those that arent are either syense or movie/cartoon reviews
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11