Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What YouTubers do you watch?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm mostly on YouTube for music, so I only really watch cowbelly graham the christian
I'm mostly on YouTube for music, so I only really watch cowbelly graham the christian
i really like star wars ok
Beaker's Lab lol he's HILARIOUS. XD
Beaker's Lab lol he's HILARIOUS. XD
39262092.png
VanossGaming & Friends (WARNING: Not entirely FR Appropriate), BrawlBRSTMs3 X, codenamegamma, and some other youtubers that I don't often pay attention to.
VanossGaming & Friends (WARNING: Not entirely FR Appropriate), BrawlBRSTMs3 X, codenamegamma, and some other youtubers that I don't often pay attention to.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I've been watching Ryan Higa since about 2008ish. I love him.

Dollightful, Moonlight Jewel, Mozekyto, are all doll customizers. It's super fun and relaxing to watch.

I like Alisa Draws, Danica Sills, and other watercolor artists a lot, too.
I've been watching Ryan Higa since about 2008ish. I love him.

Dollightful, Moonlight Jewel, Mozekyto, are all doll customizers. It's super fun and relaxing to watch.

I like Alisa Draws, Danica Sills, and other watercolor artists a lot, too.
bHeX9bv.png
I've found myself watching a ton of Commander Holly and ProJared lately.
Projared has both a gameplay channel and a game review channel and honestly both are great!
Specifically for Commander Holly, Miitopia on the Game Grumps channel is an incredibly hilarious ride and I love it and continuously rewatch it (link goes to the playlist of that game!)

Also! Thomas Sanders is lovely and wonderful! Cannot recommend him enough!!

Oh, I think some people have mentioned them, but the Game Grumps are great! They have a ton of super long, very bingable series, or for the diet experience, a lot of "Best of ___" compilations and animations done by super talented animators!
I've found myself watching a ton of Commander Holly and ProJared lately.
Projared has both a gameplay channel and a game review channel and honestly both are great!
Specifically for Commander Holly, Miitopia on the Game Grumps channel is an incredibly hilarious ride and I love it and continuously rewatch it (link goes to the playlist of that game!)

Also! Thomas Sanders is lovely and wonderful! Cannot recommend him enough!!

Oh, I think some people have mentioned them, but the Game Grumps are great! They have a ton of super long, very bingable series, or for the diet experience, a lot of "Best of ___" compilations and animations done by super talented animators!
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
No one's mentioned austinmcconnell, so I will. He makes videos about what interests him. Recent highlights: 5 cool channels that had less than 1000 subscribers when he uploaded, 10 letters dropped from the English alphabet, his wife describing her weird dream. I subscribed because he made a video of what to do if you're skydiving and your parachute won't open.

Also, CinemaWins. He tries for one movie/week, and I seriously appreciate how he pays attention to the movie instead of expecting to be led by the hand (because, tbh, that's how Cinema Sins has started seeming to me. Then they'll sin for handholding). Bonus points for him to go over the whole movie at the end, especially talking about the plot/characters as a whole, and occasionally why a movie was harder or easier than average to put a video together for.
No one's mentioned austinmcconnell, so I will. He makes videos about what interests him. Recent highlights: 5 cool channels that had less than 1000 subscribers when he uploaded, 10 letters dropped from the English alphabet, his wife describing her weird dream. I subscribed because he made a video of what to do if you're skydiving and your parachute won't open.

Also, CinemaWins. He tries for one movie/week, and I seriously appreciate how he pays attention to the movie instead of expecting to be led by the hand (because, tbh, that's how Cinema Sins has started seeming to me. Then they'll sin for handholding). Bonus points for him to go over the whole movie at the end, especially talking about the plot/characters as a whole, and occasionally why a movie was harder or easier than average to put a video together for.
He/She/They | FR +3
I watch loads, but some of my favs are Brandon Rogers and Liza Koshy :))
I watch loads, but some of my favs are Brandon Rogers and Liza Koshy :))
:D
Music:
Adrisaurus
Aurellah (MLP)
Aviators
Caleb Hyles
Ink Potts (MLP & Animated)
Lophee
R L I F E

Art:
Danica Sills
Sycra
TheZodiacLord (Steven Universe & OC)

Animation & Comics:
Betsy Lee (Original)
Camila Cuevas (Undertale)
Crayon Queen (Original & Undertale)
DasBoSchitt (Gmod & Machinima)
Cross Platform Action Squad (D&D)
Domics
Tabbes
SomethingElseYT

Video Games:
The Yogscast (LOTS of channels that play many different games)
CaptainSauce
GassyMexican
Jerma985
Kaif (World of Warcraft)
Kakio (World of Warcraft)
hirumaredx (World of Warcraft)
Frisky (Gmod)
PixelCat (World of Warcraft & Gmod)
Nickle For Your Pickle (World of Warcraft)
Game Grumps
SeaNanners
SovietWomble (Edited with text! Rarely uploads but is really good)
STAR_
TheScatsbury (Skyrim)
wowcrendor (Machinima & World of Warcraft)
Mr Sark
Call Me Kevin
Northernlion
Robbaz

Other:
Mr Nightmare (Reads horror stories)
Door Monster (IRL Gaming comedy with acting & props)
Geek & Sundry (D&D)
The Game Theorists ( Game theories about lore, science behind game mechanics)
Random Encounters (Similar to Door Monster, IRL acting & music)
Yandere Dev (Video game development)
Music:
Adrisaurus
Aurellah (MLP)
Aviators
Caleb Hyles
Ink Potts (MLP & Animated)
Lophee
R L I F E

Art:
Danica Sills
Sycra
TheZodiacLord (Steven Universe & OC)

Animation & Comics:
Betsy Lee (Original)
Camila Cuevas (Undertale)
Crayon Queen (Original & Undertale)
DasBoSchitt (Gmod & Machinima)
Cross Platform Action Squad (D&D)
Domics
Tabbes
SomethingElseYT

Video Games:
The Yogscast (LOTS of channels that play many different games)
CaptainSauce
GassyMexican
Jerma985
Kaif (World of Warcraft)
Kakio (World of Warcraft)
hirumaredx (World of Warcraft)
Frisky (Gmod)
PixelCat (World of Warcraft & Gmod)
Nickle For Your Pickle (World of Warcraft)
Game Grumps
SeaNanners
SovietWomble (Edited with text! Rarely uploads but is really good)
STAR_
TheScatsbury (Skyrim)
wowcrendor (Machinima & World of Warcraft)
Mr Sark
Call Me Kevin
Northernlion
Robbaz

Other:
Mr Nightmare (Reads horror stories)
Door Monster (IRL Gaming comedy with acting & props)
Geek & Sundry (D&D)
The Game Theorists ( Game theories about lore, science behind game mechanics)
Random Encounters (Similar to Door Monster, IRL acting & music)
Yandere Dev (Video game development)
FR +10
They/He
90% of what I watch on youtube is gamer channels tbh...... mostly Polygon, markiplier, jackscepticeye and game grumps

But I also like CrazyRussianHacker/Taras Kul, HellthyJunkfood, Liza Koshy, Jimmy Whetzel (who has kind of a gaming-related channel too actually), ThreadBanger, Olan Rogers and Good Mythical Morning. I've also been watching A Lot. of Jenna Marbles' videos...

... I spend a lot of time on youtube
90% of what I watch on youtube is gamer channels tbh...... mostly Polygon, markiplier, jackscepticeye and game grumps

But I also like CrazyRussianHacker/Taras Kul, HellthyJunkfood, Liza Koshy, Jimmy Whetzel (who has kind of a gaming-related channel too actually), ThreadBanger, Olan Rogers and Good Mythical Morning. I've also been watching A Lot. of Jenna Marbles' videos...

... I spend a lot of time on youtube
52.png

Dear thing, in another place, another time, perhaps it could’ve been better.

but the night is long and full of beasts and we must go a-hunting.
©
iiSuperwomanii
It'sAlexClark
OddsOnesOut
iiSuperwomanii
It'sAlexClark
OddsOnesOut
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11