Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Cheap Good Quality Digital Art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Ethiera Thank you! Yes, you can! I'll get to work asap. ^^ That'll be 27kt. So you do not want the eye?

It also comes with an optional background, which did you want?
@Ethiera Thank you! Yes, you can! I'll get to work asap. ^^ That'll be 27kt. So you do not want the eye?

It also comes with an optional background, which did you want?
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@Wolvenhyde

Oh, I forgot about the ridiculous eye, haha. Yes, just the normal Coatl eye will do.

As for a background...I actually have no idea what I want, oops. Just draw whatever you think looks nice? Sorry this is so vague!

Would you like payment by CR or message?
@Wolvenhyde

Oh, I forgot about the ridiculous eye, haha. Yes, just the normal Coatl eye will do.

As for a background...I actually have no idea what I want, oops. Just draw whatever you think looks nice? Sorry this is so vague!

Would you like payment by CR or message?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera Alright. ^^ Can do. Either's fine.
@Ethiera Alright. ^^ Can do. Either's fine.
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
@Wolvenhyde may I print them out and color them myself? or-
@Wolvenhyde may I print them out and color them myself? or-
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Oh, sorry, this is so old I thought no one ever saw it anymore! I'm never on FR anymore and only popped on to get reference of an old dragon of mine XD

I do still sell these as YCHs on DA if you REALLY want one that badly, if you would like to get one... Though I only take DA points, paypal, or art trades now.
@Kano3Shuuya

Oh, sorry, this is so old I thought no one ever saw it anymore! I'm never on FR anymore and only popped on to get reference of an old dragon of mine XD

I do still sell these as YCHs on DA if you REALLY want one that badly, if you would like to get one... Though I only take DA points, paypal, or art trades now.
i'd love to do an art trade OwO
@Wolvenhyde
i'd love to do an art trade OwO
@Wolvenhyde
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14