Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Boburto
Just wanted to say your Skydancer skin is really lovely! The simplicity and pretty little details work really well C:
@Boburto
Just wanted to say your Skydancer skin is really lovely! The simplicity and pretty little details work really well C:
NTCq9zE.png
There are so many incredible entrants to this contest; I don't envy the judges the task of choosing between them.

@Pesticide - I love the slight updates to your gorgeous Seeping Shade skin — they make it stand out that much more, and I think also up the "shadowy" factor.

@Jisonshin - Your Mystical Glow skin is so wonderfully sparkly; it's great.

@Oxygene - That Prankster Posse skin is still totally mind-blowing. Just. Dang.

@Griffion - I've really fallen in love with your Hidden in Shadow skin; the subtle updates have made it really pop.

@Ankokou - Wispwillow is gorgeously elaborate; really incredible. If you don't get a win here, I'm hoping you'd consider tweaking and re-entering it for Nature's festival!

@Kaenith - I'm shopping for a new lady PC in anticipation of your Dark Fortune skin winning. Ijs.

@Lix - Absolutely adore the glowing mushrooms on Darkmatter Lightscapade.

@gutter - Insatiable Gambler is the best imperial skin I've seen in ages, and all those eyes manage to be both creepy and convey the "dark circus" theme.

@huesofjadeharley - I already loved your skydancer skin, and I love it even more with the updates.

@Boburto - Hollowed Penumbra is, in a word, beautiful. The details are eerie and stunning.
There are so many incredible entrants to this contest; I don't envy the judges the task of choosing between them.

@Pesticide - I love the slight updates to your gorgeous Seeping Shade skin — they make it stand out that much more, and I think also up the "shadowy" factor.

@Jisonshin - Your Mystical Glow skin is so wonderfully sparkly; it's great.

@Oxygene - That Prankster Posse skin is still totally mind-blowing. Just. Dang.

@Griffion - I've really fallen in love with your Hidden in Shadow skin; the subtle updates have made it really pop.

@Ankokou - Wispwillow is gorgeously elaborate; really incredible. If you don't get a win here, I'm hoping you'd consider tweaking and re-entering it for Nature's festival!

@Kaenith - I'm shopping for a new lady PC in anticipation of your Dark Fortune skin winning. Ijs.

@Lix - Absolutely adore the glowing mushrooms on Darkmatter Lightscapade.

@gutter - Insatiable Gambler is the best imperial skin I've seen in ages, and all those eyes manage to be both creepy and convey the "dark circus" theme.

@huesofjadeharley - I already loved your skydancer skin, and I love it even more with the updates.

@Boburto - Hollowed Penumbra is, in a word, beautiful. The details are eerie and stunning.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
It kinda hurts that I wasn't pinged on shout-outs.... not even once.

Oh well. Good luck to me.
It kinda hurts that I wasn't pinged on shout-outs.... not even once.

Oh well. Good luck to me.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@Groovie not a lot of people have been posting their favorites yet, and it doesn't look good to complain about not being mentioned only a brief 9.5 hours from the end of the contest. Give it time.
@Groovie not a lot of people have been posting their favorites yet, and it doesn't look good to complain about not being mentioned only a brief 9.5 hours from the end of the contest. Give it time.
@Tuberose
Thank you! *u*
@Tuberose
Thank you! *u*
NTCq9zE.png
@Groovie
Neither have I ^^ But hey, instead of getting discouraged, you could put this into motivation to do better on the next contest!
@Groovie
Neither have I ^^ But hey, instead of getting discouraged, you could put this into motivation to do better on the next contest!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Groovie - I've been maintaining a large personal list of all the skins that caught my eye, and yours got posted there. I was just trying to keep my pings down to a non-absurd number.

You're definitely talented! Just remember to be gracious too. c:
@Groovie - I've been maintaining a large personal list of all the skins that caught my eye, and yours got posted there. I was just trying to keep my pings down to a non-absurd number.

You're definitely talented! Just remember to be gracious too. c:
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Boburto omg I absolutely adore "Hollowed Penumbra". The details are wonderful!
@Boburto omg I absolutely adore "Hollowed Penumbra". The details are wonderful!
ICW8UfZ.png
@Oxygene
Ahh thank you! It's a total honor to hear as I absolutely adore the skins you entered! I would just utterly love Prankster Posse for my snapper.♥

@Tuberose
It took a long time to wrap my head around what I was doing for the contest, I'm glad it turned out effective in a way c: Thanks!

@Draylin
Thank you so much for the kind words! I am really flattered ♥
@Oxygene
Ahh thank you! It's a total honor to hear as I absolutely adore the skins you entered! I would just utterly love Prankster Posse for my snapper.♥

@Tuberose
It took a long time to wrap my head around what I was doing for the contest, I'm glad it turned out effective in a way c: Thanks!

@Draylin
Thank you so much for the kind words! I am really flattered ♥
WOAH MORE SKINS TO LOOK AT

@Atramental Ahhhh that gold-purple combo is to die for, it's super lovely and I adore the little wing trip with the four suits *µ* The white complements it all perfectly, I'm really in love with this one

@Arcelia good call on those details, this is really well put-together and I love the torn, decrepit look!

@jobbernowl This is really lovely! The idea doesn't immediately bring the theme to mind, but the imagery of a dark oil slick spreading through the water really does have something sinister and dark to it.

@Inkstone that patterning on the wings and belly is PERFECT, I love it, and the colours all work together very well too!

Anyway, good luck to everyone who submitted a skin! There are a lot of good entries, you guys should be proud of yourselves uvu
WOAH MORE SKINS TO LOOK AT

@Atramental Ahhhh that gold-purple combo is to die for, it's super lovely and I adore the little wing trip with the four suits *µ* The white complements it all perfectly, I'm really in love with this one

@Arcelia good call on those details, this is really well put-together and I love the torn, decrepit look!

@jobbernowl This is really lovely! The idea doesn't immediately bring the theme to mind, but the imagery of a dark oil slick spreading through the water really does have something sinister and dark to it.

@Inkstone that patterning on the wings and belly is PERFECT, I love it, and the colours all work together very well too!

Anyway, good luck to everyone who submitted a skin! There are a lot of good entries, you guys should be proud of yourselves uvu
Accents - HIATUS | Adoptables - occasionally open y'all
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52