Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
With just a couple more days left, I guess now would be a good time to comment on some of my favorites. XD

@Kaljaia
Since day one I've found your Pearlcatcher skin to be very striking as well as fitting for the Shadow clan. Hope you do well with the judges~

@Daichym
Both of your skins really catch my eye and I am drawn to them every time I go to the first page.

@Lavaheart
Your little Mirror skin has captivated me from the beginning. XD I can't stop staring at the gorgeous eyes on the wings. I'd love to put this skin on one of my Shadow babies~

@Ark
I find your skin both amusing and creepy, and that alone is pretty fitting to the Shadow clan. XD

@Oxygene
You Snapper skin is so clever and unique!

@Ankokou
Your skin is so fantastic and beautiful! I really want to see it circulating around the site, I hope the judges like it too.

@Kaenith
I really love the detail and colors in this skin, I hope it goes by well with the judges too~ ♥

@gutter
I love the eyes and the striking color combinations in your skin. It's eerie and fun at the same time. XD

Phew. There a lots of others that I really liked in this round too. Good job everyone and best of luck! ♥
With just a couple more days left, I guess now would be a good time to comment on some of my favorites. XD

@Kaljaia
Since day one I've found your Pearlcatcher skin to be very striking as well as fitting for the Shadow clan. Hope you do well with the judges~

@Daichym
Both of your skins really catch my eye and I am drawn to them every time I go to the first page.

@Lavaheart
Your little Mirror skin has captivated me from the beginning. XD I can't stop staring at the gorgeous eyes on the wings. I'd love to put this skin on one of my Shadow babies~

@Ark
I find your skin both amusing and creepy, and that alone is pretty fitting to the Shadow clan. XD

@Oxygene
You Snapper skin is so clever and unique!

@Ankokou
Your skin is so fantastic and beautiful! I really want to see it circulating around the site, I hope the judges like it too.

@Kaenith
I really love the detail and colors in this skin, I hope it goes by well with the judges too~ ♥

@gutter
I love the eyes and the striking color combinations in your skin. It's eerie and fun at the same time. XD

Phew. There a lots of others that I really liked in this round too. Good job everyone and best of luck! ♥
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@WolfTears
Ah, thank you! :3

I'm really looking forward to seeing the winning skins! There are so many lovely ones the judges are probably going to have a pretty hard time deciding :D
@WolfTears
Ah, thank you! :3

I'm really looking forward to seeing the winning skins! There are so many lovely ones the judges are probably going to have a pretty hard time deciding :D
NTCq9zE.png
Alright, I've changed this: [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/skin_pearlcatcher_f_dragon_zpsd1853abd.png[/img] to...these: [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/newshadows_zps3e16b536.png[/img] [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/purple_zps0cc30f83.png[/img] I'm considering that, in lieu of a second entry, just putting the purple one up as an "or this". :l
Alright, I've changed this:
skin_pearlcatcher_f_dragon_zpsd1853abd.png

to...these:
newshadows_zps3e16b536.png
purple_zps0cc30f83.png

I'm considering that, in lieu of a second entry, just putting the purple one up as an "or this". :l
@Ark
@Lavaheart
@Ankokou
@Vallantis
@Whitemantis
@Kaljaia
@FuHia8000
@EmeraldOx
@Kohgi
@razrroth
@Tyrfluffy

Pinging y'all to wish you good luck because I heart your skins! ^___^
@Ark
@Lavaheart
@Ankokou
@Vallantis
@Whitemantis
@Kaljaia
@FuHia8000
@EmeraldOx
@Kohgi
@razrroth
@Tyrfluffy

Pinging y'all to wish you good luck because I heart your skins! ^___^
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@WolfTears
@Groovie

Thanks very much for the kind words! :)
@WolfTears
@Groovie

Thanks very much for the kind words! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Groovie - Thank you so much! :D
@Groovie - Thank you so much! :D
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@razrroth Just wanted to say thank you for all your help and critiques during this. I've made one final revision on my one dragon- don't think I'll have the time to do another before tomorrow's deadline [img]http://i.imgur.com/9NispFE.png[/img] turned into [img]http://i.imgur.com/qN0mKXZ.png[/img] again, you've been a great help and really nice too
@razrroth

Just wanted to say thank you for all your help and critiques during this.

I've made one final revision on my one dragon- don't think I'll have the time to do another before tomorrow's deadline

9NispFE.png

turned into

qN0mKXZ.png

again, you've been a great help and really nice too
I'm hot and I know it.
7fbWFwa.png
@Groovie Thank you so much ; u ;
@Groovie Thank you so much ; u ;
The Cosmic Portal - Art shop
@Groovie: Thank you! ;w;
@Groovie: Thank you! ;w;
@gutter Oh my. I am in LOVE with that imp girl!!
@gutter Oh my. I am in LOVE with that imp girl!!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52