Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nat's Writing Shop! (Lore and More!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump!
Bump!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
Hello! Could I get an extra large chapter length story of Snake here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38335810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383359/38335810_350.png[/img] [/url] Peachy and Snake are sisters, but only one can become the ruler of the tribe. As hatchlings they were very close, however Thimble (the ruler) chooses Peachy as the next ruler of the tribe. Slowly, the two drift apart from eachother due to Snake's jelousy. As dragons the two get into a huge fight. Snake wins this fight and leaves Peachy with many injuries, mangled legs, etc. As Peachy cannot rule the tribe with her mangled legs, Snake takes her spot and becomes an evil ruler. Soon after, Snake begins to regret her decision, and apolgizes to Peachy, who is completely understanding and forgives her. However, the damage had already been done. While Snake was the ruler, she had turned many tribes against her due to her poor leadership. This is all I got so far, so I'll leave the rest up to you! All I request is that you have a happy ending to it all. @DragonladyNatz
Hello! Could I get an extra large chapter length story of Snake here?

38335810_350.png

Peachy and Snake are sisters, but only one can become the ruler of the tribe.
As hatchlings they were very close, however Thimble (the ruler) chooses Peachy as the next ruler of the tribe.
Slowly, the two drift apart from eachother due to Snake's jelousy.
As dragons the two get into a huge fight. Snake wins this fight and leaves Peachy with many injuries, mangled legs, etc.
As Peachy cannot rule the tribe with her mangled legs, Snake takes her spot and becomes an evil ruler.
Soon after, Snake begins to regret her decision, and apolgizes to Peachy, who is completely understanding and forgives her.
However, the damage had already been done.
While Snake was the ruler, she had turned many tribes against her due to her poor leadership.

This is all I got so far, so I'll leave the rest up to you!
All I request is that you have a happy ending to it all.

@DragonladyNatz

please ping me i never subscribe!!
@tumble
Sure thing! Since you're Light flight and hence third in dominance this week, you'll get a 5% discount!
It'll take a bit since I'm a bit busy, but I'll message you with updates :)

By the way, I checked out your lair and your dragons are all so beautiful!
@tumble
Sure thing! Since you're Light flight and hence third in dominance this week, you'll get a 5% discount!
It'll take a bit since I'm a bit busy, but I'll message you with updates :)

By the way, I checked out your lair and your dragons are all so beautiful!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@Hexingisfun
Hey! I just revised the discounts a bit. Since you're in Light and hence one of the top 3 for dominance, you'll get a 5% discount after the 15% discount for free length. :)
@Hexingisfun
Hey! I just revised the discounts a bit. Since you're in Light and hence one of the top 3 for dominance, you'll get a 5% discount after the 15% discount for free length. :)
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonLadyNatz

Alright! Awesome! Thanks so much for telling me!
@DragonLadyNatz

Alright! Awesome! Thanks so much for telling me!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@DragonLadyNatz Lovely ... well here it's morning. ~ <3 I'd love to get a Full Bio, the count would be up to you actually. =D The dragon would be my Smaug. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34428837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344289/34428837_350.png[/img][/url] He is the leader of my clan: the MadHouse. And got some short ideas/story in his bio already. ~ Note: He doesn't accept other Guardians in his Clan. His adopted daughter Pandora is a exception.
@DragonLadyNatz

Lovely ... well here it's morning. ~ <3
I'd love to get a Full Bio, the count would be up to you actually. =D
The dragon would be my Smaug.

34428837_350.png

He is the leader of my clan: the MadHouse. And got some short ideas/story in his bio already. ~
Note: He doesn't accept other Guardians in his Clan. His adopted daughter Pandora is a exception.
rlz2u583.png oilbvv98.png muh6pb2f.gif
@NinjaPoulet
Hello! Thanks for your business. I'm a bit busy IRL right now so it might take a bit to finish writing, but I'll send you updates on the progress :) Would you like for me to format the bio in one of Mibella's templates for you?
Also, since you ordered free length bio, you will be a getting a 15% discount.
@NinjaPoulet
Hello! Thanks for your business. I'm a bit busy IRL right now so it might take a bit to finish writing, but I'll send you updates on the progress :) Would you like for me to format the bio in one of Mibella's templates for you?
Also, since you ordered free length bio, you will be a getting a 15% discount.
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonladyNatz
Oh my I'm so happy you accepted! ~ <3
So hey there, waiting is no problem for me. =D
With the format: That's maybe a little complicated, because he, his wife and Lorelai (former 2nd leader) have the same "special" bio format. xD
@DragonladyNatz
Oh my I'm so happy you accepted! ~ <3
So hey there, waiting is no problem for me. =D
With the format: That's maybe a little complicated, because he, his wife and Lorelai (former 2nd leader) have the same "special" bio format. xD
rlz2u583.png oilbvv98.png muh6pb2f.gif
@NinjaPoulet
Ah yes, I see. So I'll just write the bio and you'll format it?
@NinjaPoulet
Ah yes, I see. So I'll just write the bio and you'll format it?
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonladyNatz -Yooo! I was looking for bio writers, yours looks awesome, wanna ping me once ya got open slots? ;w; I might become repeated customer honestly, I got tons of dragons that need bios and I'm... not that good of a writer >.>; I got ideas but nothing comes out ya know?
@DragonladyNatz -Yooo! I was looking for bio writers, yours looks awesome, wanna ping me once ya got open slots? ;w; I might become repeated customer honestly, I got tons of dragons that need bios and I'm... not that good of a writer >.>; I got ideas but nothing comes out ya know?

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7