Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nat's Writing Shop! (Lore and More!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DragonladyNatz could I be added to your pinglist for when slots open again?
@DragonladyNatz could I be added to your pinglist for when slots open again?
@DragonladyNatz if I'm still first when I post this! Dragon: Hemophilia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32401592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324016/32401592_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Order: full bio Word Count: However long you feel like! Plot: Honestly write whatever comes to your mind. The dragon before him, Marie, is his mate though if you manage to include her. He also has some wounds that he just keeps permanently wrapped because they never fully stop bleeding. But both parts of this are totally fine if you skip over etc! Anything Else?: Arcane discount! I will probably be paying in treasure (thought to mention in case?) Thank you! (Also no problem at all on the time thing. Especially with school I totally understand. Good luck!)
@DragonladyNatz if I'm still first when I post this!

Dragon: Hemophilia

32401592_350.png

Type of Order: full bio
Word Count: However long you feel like!
Plot: Honestly write whatever comes to your mind.
The dragon before him, Marie, is his mate though if you manage to include her. He also has some wounds that he just keeps permanently wrapped because they never fully stop bleeding. But both parts of this are totally fine if you skip over etc!
Anything Else?: Arcane discount! I will probably be paying in treasure (thought to mention in case?)

Thank you!

(Also no problem at all on the time thing. Especially with school I totally understand. Good luck!)
@DragonladyNatz
Pinglist for open slots please!
@DragonladyNatz
Pinglist for open slots please!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@DragonladyNatz
I'd love to be on the pinglist for the slots ^^
@DragonladyNatz
I'd love to be on the pinglist for the slots ^^
@SakurazukaHime

No problemo! I'll add your order to the list right away :)

@tinystitch @nabal @jellophish

Sure thing! I'll add you guys to the pinglist right away :)
@SakurazukaHime

No problemo! I'll add your order to the list right away :)

@tinystitch @nabal @jellophish

Sure thing! I'll add you guys to the pinglist right away :)
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DogiCrimson @Sylvette @tinystitch @nabal @jellophish

Hiya! I've just finished writing one of the commissions so there's an open slot :)
As usual, first come first served!

Just keep in mind it will take a while since there are commissions before you, plus school is being an absolute timesuck :")

Hiya! I've just finished writing one of the commissions so there's an open slot :)
As usual, first come first served!

Just keep in mind it will take a while since there are commissions before you, plus school is being an absolute timesuck :")
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
bump!
bump!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonladyNatz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30204163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302042/30204163_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Order: Personality Word Count: Medium (~400 words) Plot: Nothing in mind! Up to you. My only requirement is that it sticks to medieval-fantasy/fantasy? I just don't like modern themes. Anything Else?: N/A. I'll be paying in treasure :>
@DragonladyNatz

30204163_350.png

Type of Order: Personality
Word Count: Medium (~400 words)
Plot: Nothing in mind! Up to you. My only requirement is that it sticks to medieval-fantasy/fantasy? I just don't like modern themes.
Anything Else?: N/A. I'll be paying in treasure :>
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie All righty then! I'll put your order down :)

Sorry, someone claimed the slot already!
@Katastrophie All righty then! I'll put your order down :)

Sorry, someone claimed the slot already!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
@DragonladyNatz Done adding you to p.1! And posting here for a bump to your shop. Don't forget to claim your affiliate discount if you order from me. ^_^
@DragonladyNatz Done adding you to p.1! And posting here for a bump to your shop. Don't forget to claim your affiliate discount if you order from me. ^_^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7