Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nat's Writing Shop! (Lore and More!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@EmpressSectonia Not a problem!
@EmpressSectonia Not a problem!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
Type of Order: full bio for hissy
Word Count: free-length, but not too long (e.g. Look at my dragons' current bios (but not short like them please!))
Plot: founding of her clan (read my clan profile), story of her (exalted) mate Walls the mirror dragon. And the founding of her Service shop, "Hissy's Services". Other than that go wild.
Anything Else?: I'm a newbie (joined in april/march I can't remember), and 15% because of the "go wild" part at the end. I will be paying in treasure, and my max words are 1200. Thanks and have fun!
Type of Order: full bio for hissy
Word Count: free-length, but not too long (e.g. Look at my dragons' current bios (but not short like them please!))
Plot: founding of her clan (read my clan profile), story of her (exalted) mate Walls the mirror dragon. And the founding of her Service shop, "Hissy's Services". Other than that go wild.
Anything Else?: I'm a newbie (joined in april/march I can't remember), and 15% because of the "go wild" part at the end. I will be paying in treasure, and my max words are 1200. Thanks and have fun!
Howdy! I'm hissy! I'm the best mom ever. I'm on wikipedia and other places. Bye!
Please click my eggs! They can die!
I would like to commission you for a subspecies project of mine that would involve you writing six short generic bios to include with hatchlings? If this sounds like something you would be willing to take on pls msg me so we can discuss details and pricing?
I would like to commission you for a subspecies project of mine that would involve you writing six short generic bios to include with hatchlings? If this sounds like something you would be willing to take on pls msg me so we can discuss details and pricing?
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
So sorry for taking so long to get back to you two, life has been hectic, to say the least ;;

@DragoniaLover
Sorry dear, all commission spots are filled right now, but I'll add you to the pinglist if you'd like :)

@Shaetil
That certainly sounds interesting, however if you'd really like to commission me you would have to wait a bit since slots are filled and I'm uber busy because of school ;; As much as I'd love to undertake this project if you want this done quickly I have to suggest looking elsewhere, hun. So sorry!
So sorry for taking so long to get back to you two, life has been hectic, to say the least ;;

@DragoniaLover
Sorry dear, all commission spots are filled right now, but I'll add you to the pinglist if you'd like :)

@Shaetil
That certainly sounds interesting, however if you'd really like to commission me you would have to wait a bit since slots are filled and I'm uber busy because of school ;; As much as I'd love to undertake this project if you want this done quickly I have to suggest looking elsewhere, hun. So sorry!
4h3Z7PW.gif0lSM1SJ.png
No problem! I have no issue with waiting :) Just ping or message me when you feel you have time to tackle this!
No problem! I have no issue with waiting :) Just ping or message me when you feel you have time to tackle this!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7