Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Highschool RP (Open For Everyone)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Silently, Xocolat bobs her head in agreement. She belonged to the medium sized class of dragons and had had more than a few encounters with fierce, smaller opponents. She shrinks a little, it was always hardest to defend her pitiful sized hoard from mischievous, smaller breeds like mirrors.
Silently, Xocolat bobs her head in agreement. She belonged to the medium sized class of dragons and had had more than a few encounters with fierce, smaller opponents. She shrinks a little, it was always hardest to defend her pitiful sized hoard from mischievous, smaller breeds like mirrors.
Ar3AeBGm.png
@Joshdaawesome
Is your character a teacher or a student?
@Joshdaawesome
Is your character a teacher or a student?
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit Sorry She is a teacher. I think I forgot to put that in.
@TheRoamingSpirit Sorry She is a teacher. I think I forgot to put that in.
Anyone alive?
Anyone alive?
Hey oooooooo
Hey oooooooo
Ar3AeBGm.png
Whoops Sorry for my delay. I'm still not use to having an RP here.

Imagine *is in the water classroom and getting everything ready for today's lesson, he is writing on the runestone*

CoCoCachoo *smiles and watches his students* "Now pretend your opponent is attacking you. Show me how you would block yourself from a claw attack?" *he asked his class and watches them closely to see if they will block correctly*

Enchanter *smiles and watches his class get ready, he nods* "Now smaller opponents will try to aim attacks at your belly and legs but they may also aim for your neck in some cases. All attacks can be dodged when you leap to the side. Never fly up or your opponent may follow you and aerial battles aren't easy at all. I still have trouble with aerial battles." *he mentioned to his class*
Whoops Sorry for my delay. I'm still not use to having an RP here.

Imagine *is in the water classroom and getting everything ready for today's lesson, he is writing on the runestone*

CoCoCachoo *smiles and watches his students* "Now pretend your opponent is attacking you. Show me how you would block yourself from a claw attack?" *he asked his class and watches them closely to see if they will block correctly*

Enchanter *smiles and watches his class get ready, he nods* "Now smaller opponents will try to aim attacks at your belly and legs but they may also aim for your neck in some cases. All attacks can be dodged when you leap to the side. Never fly up or your opponent may follow you and aerial battles aren't easy at all. I still have trouble with aerial battles." *he mentioned to his class*
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit Can I join? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37030897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370309/37030897_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Name: Mawo Type: Water Role: Student - Junior Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: Quiet, Observant, Protective... RP with him for more. Bio.: Twins with Woma. Orphan. Talks when needed. Over-protective younger brother. Secret gay, his Sister knows though.[/b][/u] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37030896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370309/37030896_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Name: Woma Type: Water Role: Student - Junior Gender: Female Age: 16 Personality: Bubbly, Silly, Respectful... RP with her for more. Bio.: Twins with Mawo. Thinks it is her fault that they are Orphans now. Talks when talked to. Defends her little brother, if she has to. Relies on Mawo.[/b][/u]
@TheRoamingSpirit Can I join?

37030897_350.png

Name: Mawo
Type: Water
Role: Student - Junior
Personality: Quiet, Observant, Protective... RP with him for more.
Bio.: Twins with Woma. Orphan. Talks when needed. Over-protective younger brother. Secret gay, his Sister knows though.

37030896_350.png

Name: Woma
Type: Water
Role: Student - Junior
Personality: Bubbly, Silly, Respectful... RP with her for more.
Bio.: Twins with Mawo. Thinks it is her fault that they are Orphans now. Talks when talked to. Defends her little brother, if she has to. Relies on Mawo.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Alice walked over to a punching bag roughly his size. He sized it up mentally before hearing further instructions. Blocking... Blocking a.. claw attack.. Hmm. Well, if someone were trying to rake their claws across his face, Alice would obviously want to protect it from being slashed to bits. He raised a single forearm diagonally in front of him and braced it. Alice hoped he was doing it even remotely close to how he was supposed to be performing it.
Alice walked over to a punching bag roughly his size. He sized it up mentally before hearing further instructions. Blocking... Blocking a.. claw attack.. Hmm. Well, if someone were trying to rake their claws across his face, Alice would obviously want to protect it from being slashed to bits. He raised a single forearm diagonally in front of him and braced it. Alice hoped he was doing it even remotely close to how he was supposed to be performing it.
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
@KuroSoul
Yes you can join.

CoCoCachoo *looks at Alice and nods* "Nice block. Protecting you face is very important, it helps because if you opponent was to claw your arms it's not as harmful." *he smiles* "If you can't block with your arms though you could also use your wings or tail."
@KuroSoul
Yes you can join.

CoCoCachoo *looks at Alice and nods* "Nice block. Protecting you face is very important, it helps because if you opponent was to claw your arms it's not as harmful." *he smiles* "If you can't block with your arms though you could also use your wings or tail."
$$-TRS-$$
Xocolat folds herself on the floor in front of the fire. She keeps her head up to listen to Enchaters lecture but she finds herself quickly getting bored. When would they get to the fun stuff where they actually did some claw to claw combat? She sighs and drops her head to the floor, finding herself slowly drifting off to the warmth of the flame and the soft background of enchanters lecture.
Xocolat folds herself on the floor in front of the fire. She keeps her head up to listen to Enchaters lecture but she finds herself quickly getting bored. When would they get to the fun stuff where they actually did some claw to claw combat? She sighs and drops her head to the floor, finding herself slowly drifting off to the warmth of the flame and the soft background of enchanters lecture.
Ar3AeBGm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8