Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So the exalt backgrounds
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
oh wow, the exalt page looks so cool!! can't wait to see the other flights
oh wow, the exalt page looks so cool!! can't wait to see the other flights
This is amazing! I can not wait for Nature!
This is amazing! I can not wait for Nature!
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
[quote name="Glacecakes" date=2018-01-16 18:13:09] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1boCIUm.png[/img] Behold: the worst thing ever [/quote] It’s sad that I get what this is
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-01-16:
1boCIUm.png

Behold: the worst thing ever

It’s sad that I get what this is
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
I had hoped that they wouldn't still look like graveyards.....

Maybe its just the Plague one?
I had hoped that they wouldn't still look like graveyards.....

Maybe its just the Plague one?
muwi1j.jpg
[quote name="Sanati" date=2018-01-16 19:19:12] [quote name="Glacecakes" date=2018-01-16 18:13:09] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1boCIUm.png[/img] Behold: the worst thing ever [/quote] It’s sad that I get what this is [/quote] I still get the disgusting liguids and flesh everywhere. If it’s decomposing all the time how is it still around or does someone have some theories for it? Anyways I’m hoping we get these updates closely timed so it won’t be a few weeks/months wait till we get a new one. Because I’m dying to see what ice, fire, lightning and well all the others look like. Ice you may keep me with you yet!
Sanati wrote on 2018-01-16:
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-01-16:
1boCIUm.png

Behold: the worst thing ever

It’s sad that I get what this is
I still get the disgusting liguids and flesh everywhere. If it’s decomposing all the time how is it still around or does someone have some theories for it?

Anyways I’m hoping we get these updates closely timed so it won’t be a few weeks/months wait till we get a new one. Because I’m dying to see what ice, fire, lightning and well all the others look like. Ice you may keep me with you yet!
4xTBSTZ.png
This is awesome, I'm glad the exalt pages are getting reworked! Can't wait to see what all the other flights look like too.
This is awesome, I'm glad the exalt pages are getting reworked! Can't wait to see what all the other flights look like too.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
The original version looks Light themed, but I hope the staff tweaks the art for it too cos I wanna join in on this cool update o3o
The original version looks Light themed, but I hope the staff tweaks the art for it too cos I wanna join in on this cool update o3o
@Kitsicles I definitely had to double check to make sure the default wasn't a light themed one xD
@Kitsicles I definitely had to double check to make sure the default wasn't a light themed one xD
G02aXYy.png
I hope that the Ice one has crystals everywhere and maybe a tree covered in ice and snow and I can picture it in my head it's amazing
I hope that the Ice one has crystals everywhere and maybe a tree covered in ice and snow and I can picture it in my head it's amazing
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
HYPE

Nice work. Nice idea. V happy to see clever work like this to improve the game.
HYPE

Nice work. Nice idea. V happy to see clever work like this to improve the game.
VF45sGS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15