Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scones Lucky Pearl Adopts [Imps]- wait
1 2 3 4 5
@IndianaScones
Pinglist please?These are wonderful!
@IndianaScones
Pinglist please?These are wonderful!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@IndianaScones Order form: Bryna/Rumi Genes: Jaguar | Rosette | Opal Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1415100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14152/1415100_350.png[/img] [/url] Pearl or Snowglobe: Snowglobe! (if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?: A single redwood tree please! Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: Pink! Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries: Just her fillet please! Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets): Gossamer flame candles please, and her accent itself is preferred but definitely not required! Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed): Gems! Additional notes: Thank you very much for saving me a spot! I really appreciate it and can't wait to see the finished product!
@IndianaScones

Order form: Bryna/Rumi

Genes: Jaguar | Rosette | Opal

Dragon image:
1415100_350.png

Pearl or Snowglobe: Snowglobe!

(if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?: A single redwood tree please!

Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: Pink!

Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries: Just her fillet please!

Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets): Gossamer flame candles please, and her accent itself is preferred but definitely not required!

Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed): Gems!

Additional notes: Thank you very much for saving me a spot! I really appreciate it and can't wait to see the finished product!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@IndianaScones
omg this adopt is adorable, can I be put on the waitlist? ovo
@IndianaScones
omg this adopt is adorable, can I be put on the waitlist? ovo
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@IndianaScones

Hi! These are super adorable and I'd love to be on the pinglist please
@IndianaScones

Hi! These are super adorable and I'd love to be on the pinglist please
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@IndianaScones THANK YOU AAA!!! HE'S SO CUTE
@IndianaScones THANK YOU AAA!!! HE'S SO CUTE
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
Genes: Piebald | Butterfly | Glimmer Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30015062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300151/30015062_350.png[/img] [/url] Pearl or Snowglobe: Pearl (if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?: / (if pearl what color of the pearl do you want? custom or normal iridescent?): could you make the pearl seem mossy?If not a light green iridescent would be fine! Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: Murk like her glimmer Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries: wreath,lei and if you could do the scroll! Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets):/ Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed):gems Additional notes:Put me back on the waitlist please!I have another dragon I'd like to buy an adopt for

Genes: Piebald | Butterfly | Glimmer

Dragon image:
30015062_350.png

Pearl or Snowglobe: Pearl

(if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?: /

(if pearl what color of the pearl do you want? custom or normal iridescent?): could you make the pearl seem mossy?If not a light green iridescent would be fine!

Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: Murk like her glimmer

Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries: wreath,lei and if you could do the scroll!

Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets):/

Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed):gems

Additional notes:Put me back on the waitlist please!I have another dragon I'd like to buy an adopt for
Untitled_Artwork.png
AH @Starbornwolf Im sorry for not seeing this earlier!
YEs the pearl and scroll is A ok, and I added you back on the list aswell! Thank you! : D
AH @Starbornwolf Im sorry for not seeing this earlier!
YEs the pearl and scroll is A ok, and I added you back on the list aswell! Thank you! : D
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
@IndianaScones I got a ping so I'm guessing it's my turn to place an order? If it's not then feel free to ignore this for now haha;; [b]Genes: [/b] Wasp | Bee | Runes [b]Dragon image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38273987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382740/38273987_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pearl or Snowglobe:[/b] Snowglobe [b](if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?:[/b] Some Pink/Purple glitter and Petals/Flowers modeled after the flowers on this apparel? [item=Starwood Veil] [b](if pearl what color of the pearl do you want? custom or normal iridescent?):[/b] N/A [b]Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans:[/b] Pink, like the Eye Color [b]Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries:[/b] His blue clawtips? [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [b]Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets):[/b] Would it be possible to have some sparkles in the style of a flowerfall? I'd like them to match the glitter in the snowglobe if so. [b]Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed):[/b] I'll pay in Gems. [b]Additional notes:[/b] I would like to sponsor Wasp for him if that's possible. :) If not, I can pick out a different primary gene for the adopt. Just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send over the PM soon as I get the message. Thanks.
@IndianaScones
I got a ping so I'm guessing it's my turn to place an order? If it's not then feel free to ignore this for now haha;;

Genes: Wasp | Bee | Runes

Dragon image:

38273987_350.png

Pearl or Snowglobe:
Snowglobe

(if snowglobe) what you want it to contain, a house? a tree?:
Some Pink/Purple glitter and Petals/Flowers modeled after the flowers on this apparel?
Starwood Veil

(if pearl what color of the pearl do you want? custom or normal iridescent?): N/A

Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans:
Pink, like the Eye Color

Light apparel (hats, facepaint, glasses, jewelries:
His blue clawtips?
Glowing Blue Clawtips

Accents (Lanterns, Ghost lights, Flowerfall, Woodbsakets):
Would it be possible to have some sparkles in the style of a flowerfall? I'd like them to match the glitter in the snowglobe if so.

Payment method (Gems, Fest, Mixed):
I'll pay in Gems.

Additional notes:
I would like to sponsor Wasp for him if that's possible. :)
If not, I can pick out a different primary gene for the adopt.
Just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send over the PM soon as I get the message. Thanks.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
AH Yes its your turn LMao! @ConceitedCupcake
And yes Wasp is A-ok to sponsor for 20G. so itll be 120G for the entire adopt.
Ill write you up on the list! Thank you : D
AH Yes its your turn LMao! @ConceitedCupcake
And yes Wasp is A-ok to sponsor for 20G. so itll be 120G for the entire adopt.
Ill write you up on the list! Thank you : D
Fr time +10hrs (Europe)
jKk46zQ.png
Order form: @IndianaScones Genes: Metallic | Alloy | Opal Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35394304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353944/35394304_350.png[/img] [/url] Pearl or Snowglobe: Pearl that matches his accent? Something space themed? Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: matching the opal Light apparel: [item=night sky fillet] Accents: [item=learned sage lantern] Payment method: gems Additional notes: Cat from discord if you wanted to give the discount you talked about, but no need for that ^^
Order form: @IndianaScones

Genes: Metallic | Alloy | Opal

Dragon image:

35394304_350.png

Pearl or Snowglobe:

Pearl that matches his accent? Something space themed?

Chosen color of the Whiskers/Toebeans: matching the opal

Light apparel: Night Sky Fillet

Accents: Learned Sage Lantern

Payment method: gems

Additional notes: Cat from discord if you wanted to give the discount you talked about, but no need for that ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5