Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moonlight OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a90e/f/2018/012/e/7/gifmaker_org_ieg9ka_by_cookie_cat_9551-dbzt7xu.gif[/img] okay so I know right now this isn't the best but I tried, it was my first time animating wind and such. I drew @AlbinoWerewolf 's Sappire, based off that drawing they drew a while ago, I just kind of wanted to use a character with longer hair, so I could animate it blowing in the wind but I think I need some more practice, besides all that I think it looks good and hopefully Albino won't mind me using their character. (also I muted her colors a little so thats why she looks a little different)

gifmaker_org_ieg9ka_by_cookie_cat_9551-dbzt7xu.gif

okay so I know right now this isn't the best but I tried, it was my first time animating wind and such.

I drew @AlbinoWerewolf 's Sappire, based off that drawing they drew a while ago, I just kind of wanted to use a character with longer hair, so I could animate it blowing in the wind but I think I need some more practice, besides all that I think it looks good and hopefully Albino won't mind me using their character.

(also I muted her colors a little so thats why she looks a little different)
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@AlbinoWerewolf still waiting for a reply from solar

@WaterBlaze9551 thats awesome!
@AlbinoWerewolf still waiting for a reply from solar

@WaterBlaze9551 thats awesome!
Woah! thats amazing! Well if you need to interact with her, shes practically sunbathing on a rooftop.
@WaterBlaze9551
also you dont need to ping anybody- most people are subbed
Woah! thats amazing! Well if you need to interact with her, shes practically sunbathing on a rooftop.
@WaterBlaze9551
also you dont need to ping anybody- most people are subbed
I4TUkY9.png
Oh.. heh.. Elkin is alone again, chasing after some guy who stole his money. But if nobody wants to interact that's okay I guess

Sorry for bringing it up
Oh.. heh.. Elkin is alone again, chasing after some guy who stole his money. But if nobody wants to interact that's okay I guess

Sorry for bringing it up
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
hey deathdino i just got an alert that you replied in the IC forum but whenever i click it it says Page Not Found and when i looked at the back of the IC i couldnt find it????
hey deathdino i just got an alert that you replied in the IC forum but whenever i click it it says Page Not Found and when i looked at the back of the IC i couldnt find it????
I4TUkY9.png
Yeah I deleted it lol
Yeah I deleted it lol
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
oh whoops sorry
oh whoops sorry
I4TUkY9.png
I have Pura leaving the house if that matters.
I have Pura leaving the house if that matters.
Slots have expanded!
Slots have expanded!
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
okay I'll probably start ring later tonight or tomorrow and I'll probably start by interacting with Sapphire so I guess look out for that.
okay I'll probably start ring later tonight or tomorrow and I'll probably start by interacting with Sapphire so I guess look out for that.
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18