Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moonlight OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@WaterBlaze9551 yeah its open! you can either be a human or Werewolf your choice.
@WaterBlaze9551 yeah its open! you can either be a human or Werewolf your choice.
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf

okay cool in that case could I please claim the last werewolf spot?

I'm not sure how long it will take me to do the forum.
@AlbinoWerewolf

okay cool in that case could I please claim the last werewolf spot?

I'm not sure how long it will take me to do the forum.
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBlaze9551It's all yours ^^
@WaterBlaze9551It's all yours ^^
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
(@InvaderCristi I hope this is okay) [b]Name:[/b] Accalia [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Werewolf [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Appearance:[/b] Accalia is around 6 feet and 8 inches tall and muscular, he his skin is dark and his hair as a dark brown that is almost black, which curls around his ears. he has bright green eyes, and Sharp pointed teeth. He has a few large gashes right underneath his right eye, these got infected due to the fact Accalia never got treatment for them and as a result the gashes never fully healed, they are still open and most of his skin surrounding it is infected or dead. Recently the infection has started to spread to his eye causing it to become very swollen and painful. His iris is a yellowish red color and most of what he can see out of it is very blurry. Accalia wears a long brown coat, he usually wraps a long piece white fabric around his neck and mouth, he has thick leather gloves and muddy brown boots. He does have one small gold earring that he usually doesn't wear, he is too afraid someone will steal it. He doesn’t own any lethal weapons but he does also wear brass knuckles. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/83c2/f/2018/011/b/7/accalia_by_cookie_cat_9551-dbzpcvx.gif[/img] (Art drawn by me) [b]Werewolf-[/b] Basically looks like a regular wolf he has brownish grey markings on his back and paws and white on his muzzle,belly, and under his tail. [b]Personality: [/b]Accalia comes off as intimidating and sometimes hostile but he is almost the opposite. He is usually very cowardly and jumpy, He is also very paranoid of being found out by the humans. He is very untrustworthy he doesn’t trust anyone, and he often will ditch people or run away if there is something dangerous or scary. He would rather run away than stay and fight. He will also avoid most conversations and doesn’t like giving away information about himself. He is very secretive and reserved. [b]History:[/b] Accalia was raised in a poor part of town, he doesn’t have a home or much money and the only shelter he has is a makeshift awning make out of pieces of scrap wood.The most valuable thing he owns is a very small gold earring he usually keeps tucked away in the pocket of his coat. He hasn’t gone to the market or the busier parts of town to sell it due to his fear of it. He hasn’t come into contact with any werewolves mostly because he avoids almost everyone. He hasn’t done much in his life and he’s pretty sure he won’t really make much of a difference when it’s all over for him surviving is more important. (More detailed parts and events preferably rped ) [b]Other(Optional):[/b] He rarely changes into his wolf form He also has Agoraphobia
(@InvaderCristi I hope this is okay)

Name: Accalia

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Accalia is around 6 feet and 8 inches tall and muscular, he his skin is dark and his hair as a dark brown that is almost black, which curls around his ears. he has bright green eyes, and Sharp pointed teeth. He has a few large gashes right underneath his right eye, these got infected due to the fact Accalia never got treatment for them and as a result the gashes never fully healed, they are still open and most of his skin surrounding it is infected or dead. Recently the infection has started to spread to his eye causing it to become very swollen and painful. His iris is a yellowish red color and most of what he can see out of it is very blurry.
Accalia wears a long brown coat, he usually wraps a long piece white fabric around his neck and mouth, he has thick leather gloves and muddy brown boots. He does have one small gold earring that he usually doesn't wear, he is too afraid someone will steal it. He doesn’t own any lethal weapons but he does also wear brass knuckles.

accalia_by_cookie_cat_9551-dbzpcvx.gif

(Art drawn by me)

Werewolf- Basically looks like a regular wolf he has brownish grey markings on his back and paws and white on his muzzle,belly, and under his tail.

Personality: Accalia comes off as intimidating and sometimes hostile but he is almost the opposite. He is usually very cowardly and jumpy, He is also very paranoid of being found out by the humans. He is very untrustworthy he doesn’t trust anyone, and he often will ditch people or run away if there is something dangerous or scary. He would rather run away than stay and fight. He will also avoid most conversations and doesn’t like giving away information about himself. He is very secretive and reserved.

History: Accalia was raised in a poor part of town, he doesn’t have a home or much money and the only shelter he has is a makeshift awning make out of pieces of scrap wood.The most valuable thing he owns is a very small gold earring he usually keeps tucked away in the pocket of his coat. He hasn’t gone to the market or the busier parts of town to sell it due to his fear of it. He hasn’t come into contact with any werewolves mostly because he avoids almost everyone. He hasn’t done much in his life and he’s pretty sure he won’t really make much of a difference when it’s all over for him surviving is more important. (More detailed parts and events preferably rped )

Other(Optional): He rarely changes into his wolf form
He also has Agoraphobia
@InvaderCristi I'm not sure if this is too much to ask but could you also save the human spot for me?

Edit: I want you guys to keep this rp going I think so far it's very good and I really just want to add more to it I really don't want to seem like a burden for doing any of this
@InvaderCristi I'm not sure if this is too much to ask but could you also save the human spot for me?

Edit: I want you guys to keep this rp going I think so far it's very good and I really just want to add more to it I really don't want to seem like a burden for doing any of this
@WaterBlaze9551 Accepted! And the next human slot is reserved for you ^^

@Zayjay and yet another ping for you ^^
@WaterBlaze9551 Accepted! And the next human slot is reserved for you ^^

@Zayjay and yet another ping for you ^^
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
I’ll post as soon as I get home, school has kept me awfully busy
I’ll post as soon as I get home, school has kept me awfully busy
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Could someone please give me a summary of whats happening in the rp right now?
Could someone please give me a summary of whats happening in the rp right now?
Zay and Cristi’s characters are interacting in secret after a little encounter with the blacksmith. Most people are just talking like Sarnor and Mara, I know AlbinoWerewolf’s Solaria and shardaken’s characters are at a house and stuff. Elkin is trying to get his money back - he tried to buy a dog but the vendor stole his currency and ran off with it
Zay and Cristi’s characters are interacting in secret after a little encounter with the blacksmith. Most people are just talking like Sarnor and Mara, I know AlbinoWerewolf’s Solaria and shardaken’s characters are at a house and stuff. Elkin is trying to get his money back - he tried to buy a dog but the vendor stole his currency and ran off with it
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
You could try interacting with Sapphire, she’s currently on a roof in the marketplace...
You could try interacting with Sapphire, she’s currently on a roof in the marketplace...
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18