Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Highschool RP (Open For Everyone)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Alice nodded in gratitude at being informed. He watched as Mr. CoCo wrote on the stone in the classroom and studied it in wonder. Such a marvelous invention, Alice wondered where it came from. After a slight moment of thought, Alice refocused on the words that were actually being written down, but heard Mr. CoCo announce we were to be learning battle stances. Battle stances? Though Alice didn't know much in the art of battle, he thought of himself as a fast learner. It couldn't be that hard, right? He nodded again in affirmation and straightened his posture. "Alright, then. What's first?"
Alice nodded in gratitude at being informed. He watched as Mr. CoCo wrote on the stone in the classroom and studied it in wonder. Such a marvelous invention, Alice wondered where it came from. After a slight moment of thought, Alice refocused on the words that were actually being written down, but heard Mr. CoCo announce we were to be learning battle stances. Battle stances? Though Alice didn't know much in the art of battle, he thought of himself as a fast learner. It couldn't be that hard, right? He nodded again in affirmation and straightened his posture. "Alright, then. What's first?"
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
@Countryforlife16
You can have as many characters as you want.
@Countryforlife16
You can have as many characters as you want.
$$-TRS-$$
Xocolat cocks her head at enchanter's humming. She softly mimics it with her own voice as she stares at the symbols he writes on the runestone.
Xocolat cocks her head at enchanter's humming. She softly mimics it with her own voice as she stares at the symbols he writes on the runestone.
Ar3AeBGm.png
((@DragonDesire Thanks, I’ll make my my character in a bit cuz I need to go to bed and I’m busy with house stuff.))
((@DragonDesire Thanks, I’ll make my my character in a bit cuz I need to go to bed and I’m busy with house stuff.))
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38070934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380710/38070934_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Aphrodite Water Student, joinor Female She's named after her beauty, but inst stuck up or mean like people will think cause her name is after a goddess. Aphrodite is nice, kind, quiet, sweet, caring, and peaceful, with a calm aurora around her. She loves to swim or sit by a river, she's got A's and studies hard for test and quizzes so she can have straight A's all year. Doesn't have much of a past and dosnt reveal it No crush or bf (We'll see)[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38382610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383827/38382610_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Moonshadow Water Student, Sphoremore Male He's quiet, cold, can be rude at times, and not someone dragons want to get to know because of his icy voice. Moonshadow is a loner and dosnt really like other's, it's something that happened in his past to make him such a loner today. He dosnt have a good past and only those who are close to him will know what happen to cause this. Moonshadow can be a rule breaker and not go to school or get in trouble in a class for not doing what he is told. Rogue and loner are the only two words that describe him. No crush or gf (If you could ever get close to him to become one)[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38590821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385909/38590821_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Pip Water Male Student, Joinor Pip is not much of a talker but will if you ask him anything, he's kind and sweet. He wont ever break a rule or not listen to a teacher, he thrives to make a teacher happy or proud of him, good grades for him would be A's and B's. Pip loves to be around people and have friends to hang out with, he's a social dragon, not a loner at all. Pip is a open book and will tell you anything you want to know if you ask him. No crush or gf[/u][/b] [b][u]Is this good?[/u][/b]

38070934_350.png

Aphrodite
Water
Student, joinor
Female
She's named after her beauty, but inst stuck up or mean like people will think cause her name is after a goddess. Aphrodite is nice, kind, quiet, sweet, caring, and peaceful, with a calm aurora around her. She loves to swim or sit by a river, she's got A's and studies hard for test and quizzes so she can have straight A's all year.
Doesn't have much of a past and dosnt reveal it
No crush or bf (We'll see)

38382610_350.png

Moonshadow
Water
Student, Sphoremore
Male
He's quiet, cold, can be rude at times, and not someone dragons want to get to know because of his icy voice. Moonshadow is a loner and dosnt really like other's, it's something that happened in his past to make him such a loner today. He dosnt have a good past and only those who are close to him will know what happen to cause this. Moonshadow can be a rule breaker and not go to school or get in trouble in a class for not doing what he is told. Rogue and loner are the only two words that describe him.
No crush or gf (If you could ever get close to him to become one)

38590821_350.png

Pip
Water
Male
Student, Joinor
Pip is not much of a talker but will if you ask him anything, he's kind and sweet. He wont ever break a rule or not listen to a teacher, he thrives to make a teacher happy or proud of him, good grades for him would be A's and B's. Pip loves to be around people and have friends to hang out with, he's a social dragon, not a loner at all. Pip is a open book and will tell you anything you want to know if you ask him.
No crush or gf

Is this good?
3.png
@Countryforlife16
Those are nice characters
@Countryforlife16
Those are nice characters
$$-TRS-$$
@TheRoamingSpirit
Thank you

Aphrodite smiles as she looks around and tilts her head, looking for where her class is. She starts to walk and thinks about any test or quizzes she may have to study for tonight, her feet keep moving as she dosnt pay attention to where she is going.

Moonshadow wonders the hall with a yawn and straight face, his eyes as cold as ice as they look for anyone to be around. He moves and blends into the shadows as he walks, his eyes narrowed and wings around him to help conceal him. His mind goes back to his past as he moves with no sound through the halls, eyes clouded over as they are narrowed.

Pip skips through the halls with a smile and he pads to class, opening the door and rushing to his seat with a shy smile. A small blush on his cheeks as he pulls out his books and notebook to write notes.
@TheRoamingSpirit
Thank you

Aphrodite smiles as she looks around and tilts her head, looking for where her class is. She starts to walk and thinks about any test or quizzes she may have to study for tonight, her feet keep moving as she dosnt pay attention to where she is going.

Moonshadow wonders the hall with a yawn and straight face, his eyes as cold as ice as they look for anyone to be around. He moves and blends into the shadows as he walks, his eyes narrowed and wings around him to help conceal him. His mind goes back to his past as he moves with no sound through the halls, eyes clouded over as they are narrowed.

Pip skips through the halls with a smile and he pads to class, opening the door and rushing to his seat with a shy smile. A small blush on his cheeks as he pulls out his books and notebook to write notes.
3.png
Imagine *nods to Sampa* "To you as well." *he said to him as he walked away, he finished his breakfast then he leaves the garden and walks to the water classroom*

CoCoCachoo *smiles at Alice* "First is defensive stances. These stances are very important and during a real battle you have to do them correctly or you'll be hit. Pay close attention to my lessons and you'll succeed in the ways of battle. Note that at the end of each week I'll quiz you on what you have learned so far. You'll have time after school to practice what you learn. Today I'll show you how to block. It's very simple." *he looks at the punching bags* "Each of you stand in from of one of the punching bags. Some are shorter than others however some are taller. Please stand at the ones that is your height." *he spoke kindly to his students*

Enchanter *continues the hum while he writes on the runestone, once he is finished he looks at his class* "Looks like I only have one student so far. Perhaps I'll have more students later." *he smiles at Xocolat* "This is a battle school so I hope your prepared for your lessons. I hope to make them fun though. Today is learning how to dodge attacks from smaller opponents. Even though your opponent is smaller doesn't mean they are weaker."

Clever *sees Raxion* "I'm not late am I? I got a bit turned around on my way here. This is my first day." *he spoke kindly to the imperial dragon, he hoped he wasn't late on the first day, his cave isn't even that far from the school*
Imagine *nods to Sampa* "To you as well." *he said to him as he walked away, he finished his breakfast then he leaves the garden and walks to the water classroom*

CoCoCachoo *smiles at Alice* "First is defensive stances. These stances are very important and during a real battle you have to do them correctly or you'll be hit. Pay close attention to my lessons and you'll succeed in the ways of battle. Note that at the end of each week I'll quiz you on what you have learned so far. You'll have time after school to practice what you learn. Today I'll show you how to block. It's very simple." *he looks at the punching bags* "Each of you stand in from of one of the punching bags. Some are shorter than others however some are taller. Please stand at the ones that is your height." *he spoke kindly to his students*

Enchanter *continues the hum while he writes on the runestone, once he is finished he looks at his class* "Looks like I only have one student so far. Perhaps I'll have more students later." *he smiles at Xocolat* "This is a battle school so I hope your prepared for your lessons. I hope to make them fun though. Today is learning how to dodge attacks from smaller opponents. Even though your opponent is smaller doesn't mean they are weaker."

Clever *sees Raxion* "I'm not late am I? I got a bit turned around on my way here. This is my first day." *he spoke kindly to the imperial dragon, he hoped he wasn't late on the first day, his cave isn't even that far from the school*
$$-TRS-$$
Nickel silently flew over to one of the dummies matching her height. She was more of a berserker, but she knows a few of the defensive stances.

Interlude entered the Fire classroom while perched on top of Model SKYDANCER. As far as she knew, there wasn't any Fire students yet.
Nickel silently flew over to one of the dummies matching her height. She was more of a berserker, but she knows a few of the defensive stances.

Interlude entered the Fire classroom while perched on top of Model SKYDANCER. As far as she knew, there wasn't any Fire students yet.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@TheRoamingSpirit ((Yay.)) [b][u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28774567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287746/28774567_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Josh ((Wow, original! *sarcasm*)) Type: Earth Gender: Female Age: 44 in human years. Personality: Basically calm, nice, ((in another way)) and kinda phases through rules to please others. She won’t care about minor emergencies a few times which is her main flaw. It’s quite easy to meet her because she can easily accept differences and isn’t a judger. Backstory: Rather not talk about it. No crush/bf relationship. ((Has rock hard feelings, can be penetrated though.))
@TheRoamingSpirit ((Yay.))

28774567_350.png

Name: Josh ((Wow, original! *sarcasm*))
Type: Earth
Personality: Basically calm, nice, ((in another way)) and kinda phases through rules to please others. She won’t care about minor emergencies a few times which is her main flaw. It’s quite easy to meet her because she can easily accept differences and isn’t a judger.
Backstory: Rather not talk about it.
No crush/bf relationship. ((Has rock hard feelings, can be penetrated though.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8