Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Highschool RP (Open For Everyone)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OOC: it seems there are no other arcane type students or teachers so I'll withhold playing with my other character for now
OOC: it seems there are no other arcane type students or teachers so I'll withhold playing with my other character for now
Ar3AeBGm.png
Are we missing any elemental teachers other than Shadow? I might put Interlude in somewhere.
Are we missing any elemental teachers other than Shadow? I might put Interlude in somewhere.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Yeah I dont think we have an arcane teacher
Yeah I dont think we have an arcane teacher
Ar3AeBGm.png
Alice turned his full attention to the Imperial who answered his question. He dipped his head in appreciation and glanced at the Spiral. Alice wasn't one for conversation, so he looked away before staring too long so that she hopefully wouldn't begin talking to him. But after a second or two, Alice realized that awkward silence would be almost as painful as trying to navigate a conversation. He cleared his throat nervously before speaking to his apparent teacher. "Excuse me, but when do you figure class will start, Mr. ...?" Alice trailed off before coming to the realization that he didn't know his teachers name. He wanted to face-palm for his ignorance, but decided against it due to the further embarrassment it would cause. At least there were only two witnesses...
Alice turned his full attention to the Imperial who answered his question. He dipped his head in appreciation and glanced at the Spiral. Alice wasn't one for conversation, so he looked away before staring too long so that she hopefully wouldn't begin talking to him. But after a second or two, Alice realized that awkward silence would be almost as painful as trying to navigate a conversation. He cleared his throat nervously before speaking to his apparent teacher. "Excuse me, but when do you figure class will start, Mr. ...?" Alice trailed off before coming to the realization that he didn't know his teachers name. He wanted to face-palm for his ignorance, but decided against it due to the further embarrassment it would cause. At least there were only two witnesses...
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
No we don't have an Arcane teatcher. The only teachers we have is Water, Plague, Lightning, and Nature.

CoCoCachoo *smiles and nods* "You may call me Mr. CoCo. I am happy to have my students arriving on time. I'm suprised that even on the first day that both you arrived on time." *he begins writing inscriptions on the runestone, these inscriptions say what they will be doing today, he smiles happily while he finishes writing the lesson on the runestone* "This is the lesson we will be doing today. We will be working on battle stances." *he decides to begin his class now*

Enchanter *walks to the plague class runestone, he begins writing today's lesson on the runestone, he flexes his wings occasionally while he writs on the runestone, he hums quietly to himself since it was a little quiet in the classroom, his humming echos on the walls of the cave*

Clever *finally finds the right direction* "Wow this school is hard to find. I believe this is the right way." *he flies for a bit then sees the school* "There it is." *he flies down and lands in front of the school, he folds his wings and walks around, he finds the nature classroom and walks inside, he looks around*
No we don't have an Arcane teatcher. The only teachers we have is Water, Plague, Lightning, and Nature.

CoCoCachoo *smiles and nods* "You may call me Mr. CoCo. I am happy to have my students arriving on time. I'm suprised that even on the first day that both you arrived on time." *he begins writing inscriptions on the runestone, these inscriptions say what they will be doing today, he smiles happily while he finishes writing the lesson on the runestone* "This is the lesson we will be doing today. We will be working on battle stances." *he decides to begin his class now*

Enchanter *walks to the plague class runestone, he begins writing today's lesson on the runestone, he flexes his wings occasionally while he writs on the runestone, he hums quietly to himself since it was a little quiet in the classroom, his humming echos on the walls of the cave*

Clever *finally finds the right direction* "Wow this school is hard to find. I believe this is the right way." *he flies for a bit then sees the school* "There it is." *he flies down and lands in front of the school, he folds his wings and walks around, he finds the nature classroom and walks inside, he looks around*
$$-TRS-$$
*Sampa smiles and looks at Imagine* "Good morning Imagine. I hope you have a great day teaching as well." *he finishes his breakfast before heading to the Nature cave*

*Raxion goes to the Nature class and waits for class to begin*

*CavernCrypt goes to the Water class and waits for class to begin*
*Sampa smiles and looks at Imagine* "Good morning Imagine. I hope you have a great day teaching as well." *he finishes his breakfast before heading to the Nature cave*

*Raxion goes to the Nature class and waits for class to begin*

*CavernCrypt goes to the Water class and waits for class to begin*
~DD~
Favorite dragon: Imperials
Also I'm lookin for more friends. Feel free to friend me.
Nickel knew a thing or two about battle herself. It was the result of having to fend for herself after running away from the circus. No doubt she'll be able to ace this lesson. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35797043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357971/35797043_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Name: Interlude for the cat, Model SKYDANCER for the dragon Type: Fire, though she doesn't mind combining classes with the other elements if the teacher assigned to that element is not available. Role: Teacher Gender: Interlude herself is female, the robot Skydancer is genderless Age: Unknown Personality: Very good-nature and knowledgeable. Interlude would rather help dragonkind than hurt it. She's known to be very polite as well. Most would be surprised to hear that the feline is a friendly Shade remnant taking the form that would be comfortable for dragons. Bio: Interlude's story goes way back to the First Age. The Shade fought the deities and was kept away from the land thanks to the pillar. When the Shade broke through and ravaged the land, a certain remnant gained her own consciousness. Interlude felt guilty for what she has done, so she had built a Skydancer-like robot and took the form of a cat, seeking to help dragonkind. She recently signed up to be a teacher for the Fire class.[/b][/u]
Nickel knew a thing or two about battle herself. It was the result of having to fend for herself after running away from the circus. No doubt she'll be able to ace this lesson.

35797043_350.png

Name: Interlude for the cat, Model SKYDANCER for the dragon
Type: Fire, though she doesn't mind combining classes with the other elements if the teacher assigned to that element is not available.
Role: Teacher
Gender: Interlude herself is female, the robot Skydancer is genderless
Personality: Very good-nature and knowledgeable. Interlude would rather help dragonkind than hurt it. She's known to be very polite as well. Most would be surprised to hear that the feline is a friendly Shade remnant taking the form that would be comfortable for dragons.
Bio: Interlude's story goes way back to the First Age. The Shade fought the deities and was kept away from the land thanks to the pillar. When the Shade broke through and ravaged the land, a certain remnant gained her own consciousness. Interlude felt guilty for what she has done, so she had built a Skydancer-like robot and took the form of a cat, seeking to help dragonkind. She recently signed up to be a teacher for the Fire class.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
((@TheRoamingSpirit Hi! This rp look interest. May I reserve spot for earth teecher? Thanks.))

((Excuse my bahd English, I main speak Spanish, probably gonna turn on autoh correct))
((@TheRoamingSpirit Hi! This rp look interest. May I reserve spot for earth teecher? Thanks.))

((Excuse my bahd English, I main speak Spanish, probably gonna turn on autoh correct))
@Joshdaawsome Yes you can be the earth teacher. I'm Spirit's twin and he said it is alright. The rp is open for everyone so be who you want.
@Joshdaawsome Yes you can be the earth teacher. I'm Spirit's twin and he said it is alright. The rp is open for everyone so be who you want.
~DD~
Favorite dragon: Imperials
Also I'm lookin for more friends. Feel free to friend me.
May I join? How many dragons can you have?
May I join? How many dragons can you have?
3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8