Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Auto Dragon Price Calc - V6.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
;-; yours looks so different. I'm not sure what I got myself into..
;-; yours looks so different. I'm not sure what I got myself into..
SIdwfny.png
@MaximumSpyro
CD would mean "Cool Down" ie length until the dragon is ready to breed again.
And yeah, wrong spreadsheet lol

Yours looks like it might be a lair organizing type?
@MaximumSpyro
CD would mean "Cool Down" ie length until the dragon is ready to breed again.
And yeah, wrong spreadsheet lol

Yours looks like it might be a lair organizing type?
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@MaximumSpyro perhaps that one is from a different user, or even the previous user who made this style of price calc spreadsheet? I just don't know what the term for CD would be :S sorry

@clm ahh, thank you! Was starting to fuss with what that means xD
@MaximumSpyro perhaps that one is from a different user, or even the previous user who made this style of price calc spreadsheet? I just don't know what the term for CD would be :S sorry

@clm ahh, thank you! Was starting to fuss with what that means xD
@clm Ah, that makes total sense. I wasn't sure if that was the price, or what. I couldn't figure it out. Thank you for clarifying~

@IvyKirax I guess I misunderstood and downloaded the previous owner's version and mistaken it for your version, I didn't mean to
@clm Ah, that makes total sense. I wasn't sure if that was the price, or what. I couldn't figure it out. Thank you for clarifying~

@IvyKirax I guess I misunderstood and downloaded the previous owner's version and mistaken it for your version, I didn't mean to
SIdwfny.png
@IvyKirax

I'm slightly confused; how do we add genes to the sheet?
(Also, could I please be put on the ping list for updates?)
@IvyKirax

I'm slightly confused; how do we add genes to the sheet?
(Also, could I please be put on the ping list for updates?)
@moonrose50 I can definitely add you to the pinglist, and I would have updated it sooner if it weren't for juggling a lot of things with RL. I left instructions on the last tab how to edit specific parts including the raw code to copy and paste, however I'll go ahead in just a few minutes to add the newest genes
@moonrose50 I can definitely add you to the pinglist, and I would have updated it sooner if it weren't for juggling a lot of things with RL. I left instructions on the last tab how to edit specific parts including the raw code to copy and paste, however I'll go ahead in just a few minutes to add the newest genes
@IvyKirax

No, I read it I just....broke it? I can try again after rereading the instructions.

Thank you.
@IvyKirax

No, I read it I just....broke it? I can try again after rereading the instructions.

Thank you.
Updated the price calculation spreadsheet to include Jaguar, Rosette and Capsule. I've also updated the raw data on the last tab accordingly for the price calculations tab.

@Huntess @moonrose50
Updated the price calculation spreadsheet to include Jaguar, Rosette and Capsule. I've also updated the raw data on the last tab accordingly for the price calculations tab.

@Huntess @moonrose50
@IvyKirax Thank you for all your hard work on this!!
@IvyKirax Thank you for all your hard work on this!!
@IvyKirax Can I be added to the pinglist for updates please? :3
@IvyKirax Can I be added to the pinglist for updates please? :3
pRocgkT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10