Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED RAFFLE-do not interact
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@vavvy

Could I have 21 please? Thank you again for doing this ^^
@vavvy

Could I have 21 please? Thank you again for doing this ^^
82 please
82 please
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
@Cerion chest 67 is the Lightweaver's Lovers chest, filled with hewn philosopher's veil, luminous legguards, light tome, solar blades, and illuminated crown
@Achiem chest 21 is the Festival Apparel Grab Bag #5, with mesa mechanojoints, will o' embers, bamboo breeze cape, hewn philosopher's cloak, highland scavenger, starwood veil, deeprealm trident, bluffclamber belongings, and welder's mask
@Cerion chest 67 is the Lightweaver's Lovers chest, filled with hewn philosopher's veil, luminous legguards, light tome, solar blades, and illuminated crown
@Achiem chest 21 is the Festival Apparel Grab Bag #5, with mesa mechanojoints, will o' embers, bamboo breeze cape, hewn philosopher's cloak, highland scavenger, starwood veil, deeprealm trident, bluffclamber belongings, and welder's mask
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
@WeSpeakInTeeth chest 82 has already been claimed. please pick an unopened chest
@WeSpeakInTeeth chest 82 has already been claimed. please pick an unopened chest
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
@vavvy

I messaged you on the cr too but it says you don’t have the items needed to complete the trade. Sorry to be a bother!!
@vavvy

I messaged you on the cr too but it says you don’t have the items needed to complete the trade. Sorry to be a bother!!
@vavvy
Sorry, I misread it. Is 83 available?
@vavvy
Sorry, I misread it. Is 83 available?
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
is this still going?
is this still going?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong

It doesn't look like @vavvy has logged in for a few days. I know Vavvy was sick though, so hopefully it will continue when they are better?
@FireHeartSong

It doesn't look like @vavvy has logged in for a few days. I know Vavvy was sick though, so hopefully it will continue when they are better?
CS0nkUR.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16