Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED RAFFLE-do not interact
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Livesky chest 20 is the chest for The Stormcatcher's Sidekick, a fanchest for the lightning fanatic, including highland scavenger, surgestream coat, mesa mechanojets, and electrician's crown
@Livesky chest 20 is the chest for The Stormcatcher's Sidekick, a fanchest for the lightning fanatic, including highland scavenger, surgestream coat, mesa mechanojets, and electrician's crown
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
I'd like to open 17 please :)
I'd like to open 17 please :)
@Emmelise chest seventeen contains inside the Ascend the Mountain gear, filled with arctic apparel
@Emmelise chest seventeen contains inside the Ascend the Mountain gear, filled with arctic apparel
@vavvy
I'm sorry for the delay! I've been at work all day. I would love to see whatever is in chest #14!
Also, I hope you feel better. This time of year is awful for sickness D:
ALSO Also, I just love so much that you're doing this. I can't wait until the day that my adult life takes me in a happy new direction too. I wish you luck in 2018! :D
@vavvy
I'm sorry for the delay! I've been at work all day. I would love to see whatever is in chest #14!
Also, I hope you feel better. This time of year is awful for sickness D:
ALSO Also, I just love so much that you're doing this. I can't wait until the day that my adult life takes me in a happy new direction too. I wish you luck in 2018! :D
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]
@kikhij5067 thanks for the kind words ^u^ chest #14 is the Festival Fanatic chest, containing all of my festival currency i've saved ^u^ over 700 pieces of festival currency to give you a jump start on those holidays :D
@kikhij5067 thanks for the kind words ^u^ chest #14 is the Festival Fanatic chest, containing all of my festival currency i've saved ^u^ over 700 pieces of festival currency to give you a jump start on those holidays :D
@KittyKat9494, @Azazael, and @BashfulBat your turns ^u^
@KittyKat9494, @Azazael, and @BashfulBat your turns ^u^
Oh gosh, random chance always makes me so nervous ^_^; Number 47 looks lonely all by itself, I'll choose that one, please!

And thank you so very much for doing this, it's incredibly kind and generous of you. I wish you all the best in life going forward from here, and hope you have a wonderful new year!
Oh gosh, random chance always makes me so nervous ^_^; Number 47 looks lonely all by itself, I'll choose that one, please!

And thank you so very much for doing this, it's incredibly kind and generous of you. I wish you all the best in life going forward from here, and hope you have a wonderful new year!
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Vavvy

Can I get No.7?
@Vavvy

Can I get No.7?
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
@BashfulBat chest 47 contains an accent/skin grab bag if 24 skins and accents ^u^
@Azazael chest 7 holds the Steampunk Queen set, with over 40 pieces of steampunk apparel
@BashfulBat chest 47 contains an accent/skin grab bag if 24 skins and accents ^u^
@Azazael chest 7 holds the Steampunk Queen set, with over 40 pieces of steampunk apparel
@Riptidee, @Drakkainen, and @CrowKat your turns ^u^
@Riptidee, @Drakkainen, and @CrowKat your turns ^u^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16