Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 535 536
Don't know if this is helpful info or not. I coli for about 30 min. I am giving you the times that coli froze. (FR clock does not change while in coli so converting time from my computer clock FR is 1 minute behind my computer time) Froze @ 12:57 ( the heavy load message when I reloaded) 13:02; 13:08 and 13:18 Notice that the during the 10 minute interv al between the last 2 there were no ads on the side bar. Not sure about bottom I didn'tsee.
Don't remember if they were on during other freezes. For flight rising time need -1 min. from times listed.
Don't know if this is helpful info or not. I coli for about 30 min. I am giving you the times that coli froze. (FR clock does not change while in coli so converting time from my computer clock FR is 1 minute behind my computer time) Froze @ 12:57 ( the heavy load message when I reloaded) 13:02; 13:08 and 13:18 Notice that the during the 10 minute interv al between the last 2 there were no ads on the side bar. Not sure about bottom I didn'tsee.
Don't remember if they were on during other freezes. For flight rising time need -1 min. from times listed.
I'm having the same issue as Sachie with loading my Organize Party page. It's a little upsetting.
I'm having the same issue as Sachie with loading my Organize Party page. It's a little upsetting.
Yup, can't Organize Party... which is annoying because I want to exalt someone who's in the party now and don't want to lock myself out later if that bug is still happening...
Yup, can't Organize Party... which is annoying because I want to exalt someone who's in the party now and don't want to lock myself out later if that bug is still happening...
One-Minion-Despicable-Me-Picture.jpg
Commander Nikiana, Always Zephyr Blessed, Ever-Champion of the Gale Crusade, the Wind Star
Ditto for the organize party page. Also Runestones isn't working, you get the neverending countdown error.
Ditto for the organize party page. Also Runestones isn't working, you get the neverending countdown error.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Still not happening for me... I'd really like to level a new team for the Shadow exalt raffle but I currently have no party to play with :/ I'm hoping rollover will fix it?
Still not happening for me... I'd really like to level a new team for the Shadow exalt raffle but I currently have no party to play with :/ I'm hoping rollover will fix it?
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
Organize party isn't working for me, either.

Chrome
Windows Vista 32-bit
Organize party isn't working for me, either.

Chrome
Windows Vista 32-bit
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Current play speed. This has been a rarity as I actually could finish the battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLuLaiEwDw
Current play speed. This has been a rarity as I actually could finish the battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLuLaiEwDw
I once ate packing peanuts on a dare. Not near as good as the potato starch spoons...
Worked briefly yesterday for about 5 minutes and it took forever to finish 2 battles. Not working anymore though. :C
Worked briefly yesterday for about 5 minutes and it took forever to finish 2 battles. Not working anymore though. :C
Just restarted the games, let me know how it goes!
Just restarted the games, let me know how it goes!
The Monster Battles in the Coliseum seem to be rather temperamental. It's going smoothly one moment, then the next neither me or the foe make a move. I'll select my attack, but after I select who I want to launch it at, nothing happens. Sometimes the monster doesn't attack either, and I end up having to reload the whole thing.

This is happening with an unfortunate frequency no matter what I try. It's a little frustrating, especially since it's preventing me from winning and building my bonus EXP.

Apart from that, everything SEEMS to be working alright. I haven't had any problems with the games earlier today. It's just the above issue that's becoming a problem.
The Monster Battles in the Coliseum seem to be rather temperamental. It's going smoothly one moment, then the next neither me or the foe make a move. I'll select my attack, but after I select who I want to launch it at, nothing happens. Sometimes the monster doesn't attack either, and I end up having to reload the whole thing.

This is happening with an unfortunate frequency no matter what I try. It's a little frustrating, especially since it's preventing me from winning and building my bonus EXP.

Apart from that, everything SEEMS to be working alright. I haven't had any problems with the games earlier today. It's just the above issue that's becoming a problem.
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 535 536