Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 535 536
hi again ^^
in scorched forest the game freezes each time my lvl 7 imp in the third slot dies from bleeding out (its happened 3 times now). before in the first slot in the area before that, whenever it was my imp's turn the coli would freeze again, but I fixed it by sending out my WC instead and thing were fine.
also, regenerate is not always activating, which can cost my dragon's lives occationally...
right now I'm using an WC/SD/imp team and only the imp is causing some issues, but I will swap my dragons around again to see if it is just certain dragons in certain spots that's causing it.
also, I noticed some of the earlier bugs were fixed and the screen has stopped going glitchy :) thanks!
windows 8 and chrome still :P
edit: not sure if this is supposed to happen, but sometimes my dragons are now hanging around with 0 health (for only one more turn, unless I heal them, which if I do the healing is doubled)
also, when I swapped the SD with the imp, the game stopped freezing upon either dragon's death :D but I will keep testing it to see if that will be true multiple times.
hi again ^^
in scorched forest the game freezes each time my lvl 7 imp in the third slot dies from bleeding out (its happened 3 times now). before in the first slot in the area before that, whenever it was my imp's turn the coli would freeze again, but I fixed it by sending out my WC instead and thing were fine.
also, regenerate is not always activating, which can cost my dragon's lives occationally...
right now I'm using an WC/SD/imp team and only the imp is causing some issues, but I will swap my dragons around again to see if it is just certain dragons in certain spots that's causing it.
also, I noticed some of the earlier bugs were fixed and the screen has stopped going glitchy :) thanks!
windows 8 and chrome still :P
edit: not sure if this is supposed to happen, but sometimes my dragons are now hanging around with 0 health (for only one more turn, unless I heal them, which if I do the healing is doubled)
also, when I swapped the SD with the imp, the game stopped freezing upon either dragon's death :D but I will keep testing it to see if that will be true multiple times.
Coliseum is driving me crazy. Freezes every 1-4 battles.
Coliseum is driving me crazy. Freezes every 1-4 battles.
I can't even finish one battle without it freezing :(
I can't even finish one battle without it freezing :(
April showers bring forth May flowers
This has been happening every time I use the coli: The enemy team gets their first turn, and when one of them attacks the page does some weird cut thing, and the buttons disappear. I have no choice but to refresh the page. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/zmbi4m.png[/img]
This has been happening every time I use the coli: The enemy team gets their first turn, and when one of them attacks the page does some weird cut thing, and the buttons disappear. I have no choice but to refresh the page.

zmbi4m.png
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Coli is definitely increasing the amount it freezes up on me. Not just when the backend restart occurs. I am on Firefox. No tabs or windows opened. In Harpy's Roost with 2 level 25 and 1 Level 16 or 17. I hit the refresh button after a minute or so.

Edit: cache had been cleared prior to starting coli
Coli is definitely increasing the amount it freezes up on me. Not just when the backend restart occurs. I am on Firefox. No tabs or windows opened. In Harpy's Roost with 2 level 25 and 1 Level 16 or 17. I hit the refresh button after a minute or so.

Edit: cache had been cleared prior to starting coli
Coliseum freezing for me on the first battle regardless of what area I'm in. Does with no tabs open on my laptop and on my tablet. It's literally unplayable. On my laptop I use only Google chrome and use Google on my Nexus 7 tablet.
Coliseum freezing for me on the first battle regardless of what area I'm in. Does with no tabs open on my laptop and on my tablet. It's literally unplayable. On my laptop I use only Google chrome and use Google on my Nexus 7 tablet.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
The freezing in the coliseum is driving me to drink. I can maybe complete one battle and then the first round of attacks freezes up and all I can do is refresh. As someone who has terrible luck gathering festival items and pretty much relies on the coliseum for holiday currency drops, all I can say is: I REALLY hope y'all will have this fixed by next week.
The freezing in the coliseum is driving me to drink. I can maybe complete one battle and then the first round of attacks freezes up and all I can do is refresh. As someone who has terrible luck gathering festival items and pretty much relies on the coliseum for holiday currency drops, all I can say is: I REALLY hope y'all will have this fixed by next week.
b9aWflB.png
I'm not sure yet if things are running strangely again, but earlier I grinded coli in the first three areas to lvl exalt fodder and had only one or two issues where I had to refresh, and had them to lvl 8 in about a half hour or so, when there wee only around 800 people on the site (around 4 am EST). I was only using attack moves, no meditate nor healing/etc. I'm headed that way now though so I'll edit this message if I come across anything then too.
I'm not sure yet if things are running strangely again, but earlier I grinded coli in the first three areas to lvl exalt fodder and had only one or two issues where I had to refresh, and had them to lvl 8 in about a half hour or so, when there wee only around 800 people on the site (around 4 am EST). I was only using attack moves, no meditate nor healing/etc. I'm headed that way now though so I'll edit this message if I come across anything then too.
I came across something strange: some of the opponent's images aren't completely showing up. If you select the as a target, you see the form, but when viewed normally you only see maybe half the image (this is in waterway. It has happened with cumulus seal and radioactive slime. Have not see if it happens in other locations).
I came across something strange: some of the opponent's images aren't completely showing up. If you select the as a target, you see the form, but when viewed normally you only see maybe half the image (this is in waterway. It has happened with cumulus seal and radioactive slime. Have not see if it happens in other locations).
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
This just happened
Screenshot_2014-02-17-19-29-56.png
I actually made it to the second fight before it stalled out then "lost connection"
This just happened
Screenshot_2014-02-17-19-29-56.png
I actually made it to the second fight before it stalled out then "lost connection"
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 535 536