Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CTK's Starlit Shop [Flight Fashions]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ChaosTearKitsune I definitely need at least one. I think they would look great on these guys once I get regular wildclaws out of a pair or two of mine. Would it be possible to get a preview of it on this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29514192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295142/29514192_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChaosTearKitsune
I definitely need at least one. I think they would look great on these guys once I get regular wildclaws out of a pair or two of mine. Would it be possible to get a preview of it on this one?

29514192_350.png

U58SZuw.png
@kisaeri of course! Here's a preview for you! Thank you for being so patient. ^^ [img] https://i.imgur.com/KaOgxfA.png [/img]
@kisaeri of course! Here's a preview for you! Thank you for being so patient. ^^

KaOgxfA.png
CTK's Starlit Shop for Accents & Skins
@ChaosTearKitsune No worries friend!! I've been inactive myself don't worry for a moment about it XD Still a lovely skin, though! Your skins are all very nice owo
@ChaosTearKitsune No worries friend!! I've been inactive myself don't worry for a moment about it XD Still a lovely skin, though! Your skins are all very nice owo
@Dawnpath thank you! I appreciate that. ^^
@Dawnpath thank you! I appreciate that. ^^
I'd love to be on the list for Windsung Fashion, M Spiral, please!
I'd love to be on the list for Windsung Fashion, M Spiral, please!
HzGpUHb.png
@ChaosTearKitsune
May I be put down for Windsung Fashion Female Skydancer? It's so elegant, and I love the color! ^^
@ChaosTearKitsune
May I be put down for Windsung Fashion Female Skydancer? It's so elegant, and I love the color! ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple of course! Thank you so much for your interest! I appreciate it a lot!
@chocoapple of course! Thank you so much for your interest! I appreciate it a lot!
@ChaosTearKitsune I happened upon your shop again and realized I was on your pinglist with my old username ^^'' I'd still like to be on the pinglist though, so if you could add me to it please! (And remove my old username JelloPudding)
@ChaosTearKitsune I happened upon your shop again and realized I was on your pinglist with my old username ^^'' I'd still like to be on the pinglist though, so if you could add me to it please! (And remove my old username JelloPudding)
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@Terhena of course! I'll do that for sure!
@Terhena of course! I'll do that for sure!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15