Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CTK's Starlit Shop [Flight Fashions]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@ChaosTearKitsune Hey! Pretty accents, but please always put all your pings into one post so that you don't ping the same people multiple times c:
@ChaosTearKitsune Hey! Pretty accents, but please always put all your pings into one post so that you don't ping the same people multiple times c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@ChaosTearKitsune one male and one female version please :'D
@ChaosTearKitsune one male and one female version please :'D
@Tiriea oh I'm sorry! I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do that or not because people would see the other accent/things I was putting up. If I finish the Flight Fashions ones at the same time again I'll do that instead. Sorry for the double ping for people who are on the FM and M Ridgeback lists.
@Tiriea oh I'm sorry! I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do that or not because people would see the other accent/things I was putting up. If I finish the Flight Fashions ones at the same time again I'll do that instead. Sorry for the double ping for people who are on the FM and M Ridgeback lists.
CTK's Starlit Shop for Accents & Skins
@Uniformshark thank you for your interest! Just to make sure I put you down for the right ones and I don't end up assuming, you mean for the Thunder
spark Fashion for female and male Ridgebacks?
@Uniformshark thank you for your interest! Just to make sure I put you down for the right ones and I don't end up assuming, you mean for the Thunder
spark Fashion for female and male Ridgebacks?
@ChaosTearKitsune oh yeah exactly :D
@ChaosTearKitsune oh yeah exactly :D
@Uniformshark done and done! When they get to 5 or 10 I will ping you again! : )
@Uniformshark done and done! When they get to 5 or 10 I will ping you again! : )
@ChaosTearKitsune I would like a male and female slots for Thunderspark Fashion please!
@ChaosTearKitsune I would like a male and female slots for Thunderspark Fashion please!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky of course! I'll have you added to the slot list. Thank you for your interest. : )
@Trickilicky of course! I'll have you added to the slot list. Thank you for your interest. : )
@tompollicle
@Cao
@JelloPudding
@Brightcrest

Windsung Fashion SD F has been approved and delivered! I'm about to send them out via a CR one way delivery for you. Thank you so much for ordering from me. I plan on adding a place on this forum for showcasing some of the dragons wearing the skin and would love to see your dragons. : )
@tompollicle
@Cao
@JelloPudding
@Brightcrest

Windsung Fashion SD F has been approved and delivered! I'm about to send them out via a CR one way delivery for you. Thank you so much for ordering from me. I plan on adding a place on this forum for showcasing some of the dragons wearing the skin and would love to see your dragons. : )
@ChaosTearKitsune It seems the copy you put into my CR was sent to someone else, so it's not allowing me to accept the accent. Could you send a new CR request?
@ChaosTearKitsune It seems the copy you put into my CR was sent to someone else, so it's not allowing me to accept the accent. Could you send a new CR request?
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15