Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157
[item=sunset butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Sunset Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] Rumor has it among Centaur clans that spotting one of these fish in the Eastern sea improves fertility for dragons under curses.
Sunset Butterflyfish

Name: Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: Rumor has it among Centaur clans that spotting one of these fish in the Eastern sea improves fertility for dragons under curses.
[item=Double Saddle Butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Double Saddle Butterfly Fish [b]Caption: [/b] The fact that these fish make incapable mounts has disappointed many hatchlings.
Double Saddle Butterflyfish

Name: Double Saddle Butterfly Fish

Caption: The fact that these fish make incapable mounts has disappointed many hatchlings.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
[item=four-eyed butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b]Four-eyed butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b]They're the smartest fish in their schools!
Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Name:Four-eyed butterflyfish
Caption:They're the smartest fish in their schools!

_____________kristie - hella bi - always tired______
MAOMAOo.png
[item=Sunset Butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Sunset Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] Despite it's name, this fish lives too far below sea level to ever see the sun set. It is also not a butterfly. Nor is it made of butter. Or flies.
Sunset Butterflyfish
Name: Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: Despite it's name, this fish lives too far below sea level to ever see the sun set. It is also not a butterfly. Nor is it made of butter. Or flies.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25282.png[/img] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: Contrary to popular belief, this bee can still sting you with it's words rather than a stinger.
25282.png
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, this bee can still sting you with it's words rather than a stinger.
tco7p0P.png
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Dusky Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This mammal makes its home in the Driftwood Drag. To ward off predators, it will secrete a liquid that causes blindness if it comes in contact with the eyes.[/i]
Dustrat
Name: Dusky Muskrat
Caption: This mammal makes its home in the Driftwood Drag. To ward off predators, it will secrete a liquid that causes blindness if it comes in contact with the eyes.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
[item=stingless bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless bee [b]Caption:[/b] [i]A misnomer, the stingless bee can in fact sting and has the worst sting of any bee species.[/i]
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless bee
Caption: A misnomer, the stingless bee can in fact sting and has the worst sting of any bee species.
kWelSEC.png
[item=football mums] Name: Football Mums Caption: Far less intimidating than the dreaded Soccer Mums.
Football Mums

Name: Football Mums
Caption: Far less intimidating than the dreaded Soccer Mums.
screen_shot_2017_12_31_at_11_59_42_pm_by_trojevia-dbyipdj.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25277.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Four-Eyed Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] Frequently found stuffed into undersea lockers. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25272.png[/img] Name: Brindle Muskrat Caption: It's dark brown coloring allows it to easily camouflage itself in muddy scenery.
25277.png
Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Caption: Frequently found stuffed into undersea lockers.

25272.png
Name: Brindle Muskrat
Caption: It's dark brown coloring allows it to easily camouflage itself in muddy scenery.
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Here's my entry: [item=brindle muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Bridle Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] The markings on this muskrat look like a bridle, however I'd only recommend riding it if you prefer muskrat pancakes.
Here's my entry:

Brindle Muskrat
Name: Bridle Muskrat
Caption: The markings on this muskrat look like a bridle, however I'd only recommend riding it if you prefer muskrat pancakes.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 157