Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] HOARD/Smirch [W] Enchanter's set
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wynthorne8 I've got way too much [item=yellow ooze] but i'm running low on [item=orange goo] and also [item=red goo] if you have any. How much of the yellow ooze do you need?
@Wynthorne8 I've got way too much Yellow Ooze but i'm running low on Orange Goo and also Red Goo if you have any. How much of the yellow ooze do you need?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Wynthorne8 I've got 30 I could trade. So if you've got a 2:3 rate is that 2 orange goos for 3 of my yellow ooze?
@Wynthorne8 I've got 30 I could trade. So if you've got a 2:3 rate is that 2 orange goos for 3 of my yellow ooze?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Wynthorne8

I have 20 green ooze I can swap for your red sludge. if it's 2:3, I can trade 21
@Wynthorne8

I have 20 green ooze I can swap for your red sludge. if it's 2:3, I can trade 21
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@Wynthorne8

ah, I have 17 green goo I can trade
@Wynthorne8

ah, I have 17 green goo I can trade
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@Wynthorne8

I can trade Feral Visage vista for five eggs.
@Wynthorne8

I can trade Feral Visage vista for five eggs.

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@Wynthorne8

I have the set minus the Cobwebs
@Wynthorne8

I have the set minus the Cobwebs
PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379

Damn, a shame you don't have them all. I may be able to make a deal anyway tho-- what are you interested in?
@SolusPrime379

Damn, a shame you don't have them all. I may be able to make a deal anyway tho-- what are you interested in?
tumblr_o3dn1kPmVM1v9fmlwo4_250.png My dragon sale thread! Check out my sale tab in my lair
@Wynthorne8

The eggs and maybe the smirches? I'm not too fond of chests of skins/accent and I don't need any of the familiars or Vista's so...
@Wynthorne8

The eggs and maybe the smirches? I'm not too fond of chests of skins/accent and I don't need any of the familiars or Vista's so...
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8