Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise! [Close...]
1 2 3 4 5
@Hexxious

Two hours of either uncomfortable silence or fangirl squealing had passed before Rai had gathered her senses enough to ask what was going on.

'Wh-- Are you blind? You're the one who agreed to the terms; you're the one who signed your name!'

'Illidan, enough.' A hooded Skydancer - Rai recognized him as her second-favorite fandragon, Tyrael - came flying in, and was much smaller than Illidan and Noraeash. 'We also came here seeking you out after we managed to find our way out of a freak lightning storm. Didn't you feel it destroy those trees outside?'

So that earthquake hadn't been an earthquake; it had been an explosion! Several explosions, from what Tyrael had said. Or maybe it was an earthquake and the "aftershocks" had been the explosions? "...there goes my beautiful trees. I'm just glad that storm didn't hit my house."

'You should be,' Illidan snapped. 'Noraeash said the lightning wasn't the Stormcatcher's doing, for a change.'

"So, wait, you all got lost in a freak lightning storm, only to come out and somehow find me??"

Noraeash nodded. 'Eeyup.'

"Okay, just... gimme a minute."

Rai whipped out her phone again (still at 100% charge, what the heck???) and took a picture of the three dragons. Instagram wasn't really her thing - she mostly just lurked - but today was a special case. She tapped away on her phone, going to Instagram, posting the image of her dragons, and then searching for dragons and sorting the posts to the newest one first.

Lo and behold, there were already several other pictures. Most were of the owners' own dragons, some flying in the sky, others just minding their own business (or looking annoyed at their owners' camera, in a similar manner to dogs or cats).

That was it. Dragons were now real.

This could either end on a fantastic note, or go completely sour.

Only one thing to do now: see if she could ride a dragon. She chose Noraeash; he was obviously the calmer of the two large dragons. Illidan didn't look like he'd want Rai on his back, and Tyrael was barely taller than she was.

Once on Noraeash's back and flying through the air, Rai got a good look at her surroundings. Her sunny suburban home had changed, though not much - the roads and sidewalks just looked a little more like a fantasy game's, and the single skyscraper was gone, but that was about it.

Maybe she'd find someone else who owned a dragon near where her college campus was - and she knew the way there like the back of her hand. Just a few miles down what was once the north-bound freeway. "All right, guys, let's fly this way. I have a hunch..."
@Hexxious

Two hours of either uncomfortable silence or fangirl squealing had passed before Rai had gathered her senses enough to ask what was going on.

'Wh-- Are you blind? You're the one who agreed to the terms; you're the one who signed your name!'

'Illidan, enough.' A hooded Skydancer - Rai recognized him as her second-favorite fandragon, Tyrael - came flying in, and was much smaller than Illidan and Noraeash. 'We also came here seeking you out after we managed to find our way out of a freak lightning storm. Didn't you feel it destroy those trees outside?'

So that earthquake hadn't been an earthquake; it had been an explosion! Several explosions, from what Tyrael had said. Or maybe it was an earthquake and the "aftershocks" had been the explosions? "...there goes my beautiful trees. I'm just glad that storm didn't hit my house."

'You should be,' Illidan snapped. 'Noraeash said the lightning wasn't the Stormcatcher's doing, for a change.'

"So, wait, you all got lost in a freak lightning storm, only to come out and somehow find me??"

Noraeash nodded. 'Eeyup.'

"Okay, just... gimme a minute."

Rai whipped out her phone again (still at 100% charge, what the heck???) and took a picture of the three dragons. Instagram wasn't really her thing - she mostly just lurked - but today was a special case. She tapped away on her phone, going to Instagram, posting the image of her dragons, and then searching for dragons and sorting the posts to the newest one first.

Lo and behold, there were already several other pictures. Most were of the owners' own dragons, some flying in the sky, others just minding their own business (or looking annoyed at their owners' camera, in a similar manner to dogs or cats).

That was it. Dragons were now real.

This could either end on a fantastic note, or go completely sour.

Only one thing to do now: see if she could ride a dragon. She chose Noraeash; he was obviously the calmer of the two large dragons. Illidan didn't look like he'd want Rai on his back, and Tyrael was barely taller than she was.

Once on Noraeash's back and flying through the air, Rai got a good look at her surroundings. Her sunny suburban home had changed, though not much - the roads and sidewalks just looked a little more like a fantasy game's, and the single skyscraper was gone, but that was about it.

Maybe she'd find someone else who owned a dragon near where her college campus was - and she knew the way there like the back of her hand. Just a few miles down what was once the north-bound freeway. "All right, guys, let's fly this way. I have a hunch..."
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
Shae groaned rubbing at his eyes slowly sitting up. What happened? Why was he outside? Sloly turning his head he came face to face with his little Fae dragon. Right that happened. He took his phone out of his hoodie pocket to see if this happened elsewhere. Standing up he stretched going to start walking down the ruined road, Tena perched on his shoulder. "Who else can I bring out?"

Shae lifted his head thinking for a moment, scrolling through his dragons. "Letty maybe?" I could hug a Tundra dragon. Not long after that thought occurred to him the pink crystals grew out of his phone infront of him, breaking away to reveal a female Tundra with black fluff and Mullberry wings. Which he immeadetly went to start carding his fingers through the thick black fluff and running his other hand over Tena's wings, perfectly content to do this for a hour.

@o0cosmiclatte0o

(bleh sorry bout the short post)
Shae groaned rubbing at his eyes slowly sitting up. What happened? Why was he outside? Sloly turning his head he came face to face with his little Fae dragon. Right that happened. He took his phone out of his hoodie pocket to see if this happened elsewhere. Standing up he stretched going to start walking down the ruined road, Tena perched on his shoulder. "Who else can I bring out?"

Shae lifted his head thinking for a moment, scrolling through his dragons. "Letty maybe?" I could hug a Tundra dragon. Not long after that thought occurred to him the pink crystals grew out of his phone infront of him, breaking away to reveal a female Tundra with black fluff and Mullberry wings. Which he immeadetly went to start carding his fingers through the thick black fluff and running his other hand over Tena's wings, perfectly content to do this for a hour.

@o0cosmiclatte0o

(bleh sorry bout the short post)
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
Finding a library was harder than Ju had suspected, especially when from a bird’s-eye view. She didn’t exactly mind - flying was super fun - but her new tiny dragon parents were obviously exasperated.

“Forget the library,” Ugly finally huffed. “Let’s find somewhere to rest.”

Ju shivered. “I’m cold,” she complained. San Francisco was cold enough, but without the necessarily clothing to zoom through the freezing wind over a cloudy city was hard for her to bear. If she’d been flying with, say, a warm-blooded creature, it would’ve been a litle easier, but dragons are reptiles. Ju didn’t understand how they could stand the cold.

“I’m not sure how we’re supposed to get you warm,” Poptart told her. “Do you have an idea?”

Ju shrugged. “We could buy something, maybe,” she said, teeth chattering. “But I don’t exactly have any money.”

“We have treasure,” Poptart said. “Not much, but it’s something.”

Ju suddenly lit up. “What kind of treasure?” she asked.

“What do you mean, ‘what kind’? Like, currency treasure. Gold coins,” Ugly snorted.

“I think that’s more than enough money,” Ju said, pointing to a building down below. “I think that’s a Target down below. Come on; let’s buy some clothes.” Both dragons seemed a little unsure, but they heeded her command.

As the group began to land near the large building, Ju fantasized about what she would buy. She usually never got the chance to go shopping, let alone for nice coats or anything. It was normally just for food, and sometimes cheap clothes, if she had the money.

“How are you going to hide us?” Ugly asked as they landed in a parking lot, observing the obviously dragonless area. “This doesn’t exactly look like a dragon-friendly area.”

Ju shrugged. “You could hide in my shirt or something.”

It was a terrible idea, but they really had no other choice. Struggling to ignore the tiny claws digging into her skin, she walked into the shop.

((might write more idk; sorry about that lol))
@KuroSoul ?? i’m just going by the list here
Finding a library was harder than Ju had suspected, especially when from a bird’s-eye view. She didn’t exactly mind - flying was super fun - but her new tiny dragon parents were obviously exasperated.

“Forget the library,” Ugly finally huffed. “Let’s find somewhere to rest.”

Ju shivered. “I’m cold,” she complained. San Francisco was cold enough, but without the necessarily clothing to zoom through the freezing wind over a cloudy city was hard for her to bear. If she’d been flying with, say, a warm-blooded creature, it would’ve been a litle easier, but dragons are reptiles. Ju didn’t understand how they could stand the cold.

“I’m not sure how we’re supposed to get you warm,” Poptart told her. “Do you have an idea?”

Ju shrugged. “We could buy something, maybe,” she said, teeth chattering. “But I don’t exactly have any money.”

“We have treasure,” Poptart said. “Not much, but it’s something.”

Ju suddenly lit up. “What kind of treasure?” she asked.

“What do you mean, ‘what kind’? Like, currency treasure. Gold coins,” Ugly snorted.

“I think that’s more than enough money,” Ju said, pointing to a building down below. “I think that’s a Target down below. Come on; let’s buy some clothes.” Both dragons seemed a little unsure, but they heeded her command.

As the group began to land near the large building, Ju fantasized about what she would buy. She usually never got the chance to go shopping, let alone for nice coats or anything. It was normally just for food, and sometimes cheap clothes, if she had the money.

“How are you going to hide us?” Ugly asked as they landed in a parking lot, observing the obviously dragonless area. “This doesn’t exactly look like a dragon-friendly area.”

Ju shrugged. “You could hide in my shirt or something.”

It was a terrible idea, but they really had no other choice. Struggling to ignore the tiny claws digging into her skin, she walked into the shop.

((might write more idk; sorry about that lol))
@KuroSoul ?? i’m just going by the list here
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Mentions: No one

Jade's P.O.V.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP THAT!! BUR!! BURLYAAAAAAA!!!"

If I could make my Dragon stop, that would be nice. But Burlya is playing with me, hmph!

"STOP DOING FLIPS BURL- AAAAA!!!"

Are you serious? I mean, my hands were holding tightly... Or was it too tight? That it could of slipped...

Immediately, I closed my eyes. Fear of the fact that I actually may fall and hit the ground with painful impact. But there was a felt of hope that I may have been saved... By my Dragons, certainly, but something else tugged at me. Something was telling me that someone I was going to meet was going to change my simple fate... Or was it not just my fate alone?

"HELP!" Was all I can say, as my voice hitched from the fear, closing my eyes in the process.

"Heyo!" A new male voice hummed.

Quickly, with a yelp, I opened my eyes to see bright blue eyes that are tinted with soft grey. His black hair was slicked back, but it was falling down beautifully. The light showed tint of white hair that shined. His cheekbone was sharp perfect, which made me cautious of him, but his eyes looked girl-like. His eyelashes longer than mine, and his eyebrows beautifully sharp. He must have some muscle, but his arms feel lanky. How unfair, this person has beautiful looks and must have some abilities.

"Uh... Hello?" His face turned, making his confusion look cute.

Oh shoot, I must've stared to long.

"Hi!" I squeaked.

This beautiful stranger snorted, "Nice to meet you too." His smile is so beautiful.

'Master Jade!' My Dragons called, but Equuin growled in the end.

"Hmm? Looks like your Dragons are highly concern for you. Especially the Imperial," His voice was really calm.

"Oh," I looked at Equuin who wanted to get in my thoughts. I called him over with a hand gesture.

And he did, Equuin silently flyed over but his aura was intimidating. He growled when he got close to us.

If you haven't figured it out by now, this beautiful stranger had his own Dragon. But his looked highly different, and felt different. His was a Mirror.

Equuin's mouth was in a snarl, meeting us at his head.

"Ahahaha... I think I should go," I suggested, because Equuin's red eyes were glaring down the beautiful stranger.

"Right," beauty stranger nodded, without breaking eye contact with Equuin.

The beauty stranger helped me get on Equuin's large head, with the help of the odd, all black, Mirror.

"Whew, thanks..."

"L, just L. It's a nickname," L slightly laughed.

I grinned when he laughed, and Equuin just snorted. The others flew by behind Equuin.

"Well, I have to go Jade," and off L went with a wave.

"Bye!" I unconsciously waved.

'How did he know your name, Master?' Equuin rumbled a growl.

The others as well growled lightly.

Huh...

"I don't know..." I hummed.

"Oh, how do you find people?" I asked.

The Dragons looked at each other, and shrugged.

Oh! My phone! With lean to get my phone, I took it out and looked around on it. Seems like I can see my friend's list, and with a touch of a button an arrow comes on screen. On the edges of the screen, it shows little ticks that are like a compass.

"Cool, who should I find first though...?"

((Anyone wants to interact with me? *w*))

@PsychedAngsty
Mentions: No one

Jade's P.O.V.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP THAT!! BUR!! BURLYAAAAAAA!!!"

If I could make my Dragon stop, that would be nice. But Burlya is playing with me, hmph!

"STOP DOING FLIPS BURL- AAAAA!!!"

Are you serious? I mean, my hands were holding tightly... Or was it too tight? That it could of slipped...

Immediately, I closed my eyes. Fear of the fact that I actually may fall and hit the ground with painful impact. But there was a felt of hope that I may have been saved... By my Dragons, certainly, but something else tugged at me. Something was telling me that someone I was going to meet was going to change my simple fate... Or was it not just my fate alone?

"HELP!" Was all I can say, as my voice hitched from the fear, closing my eyes in the process.

"Heyo!" A new male voice hummed.

Quickly, with a yelp, I opened my eyes to see bright blue eyes that are tinted with soft grey. His black hair was slicked back, but it was falling down beautifully. The light showed tint of white hair that shined. His cheekbone was sharp perfect, which made me cautious of him, but his eyes looked girl-like. His eyelashes longer than mine, and his eyebrows beautifully sharp. He must have some muscle, but his arms feel lanky. How unfair, this person has beautiful looks and must have some abilities.

"Uh... Hello?" His face turned, making his confusion look cute.

Oh shoot, I must've stared to long.

"Hi!" I squeaked.

This beautiful stranger snorted, "Nice to meet you too." His smile is so beautiful.

'Master Jade!' My Dragons called, but Equuin growled in the end.

"Hmm? Looks like your Dragons are highly concern for you. Especially the Imperial," His voice was really calm.

"Oh," I looked at Equuin who wanted to get in my thoughts. I called him over with a hand gesture.

And he did, Equuin silently flyed over but his aura was intimidating. He growled when he got close to us.

If you haven't figured it out by now, this beautiful stranger had his own Dragon. But his looked highly different, and felt different. His was a Mirror.

Equuin's mouth was in a snarl, meeting us at his head.

"Ahahaha... I think I should go," I suggested, because Equuin's red eyes were glaring down the beautiful stranger.

"Right," beauty stranger nodded, without breaking eye contact with Equuin.

The beauty stranger helped me get on Equuin's large head, with the help of the odd, all black, Mirror.

"Whew, thanks..."

"L, just L. It's a nickname," L slightly laughed.

I grinned when he laughed, and Equuin just snorted. The others flew by behind Equuin.

"Well, I have to go Jade," and off L went with a wave.

"Bye!" I unconsciously waved.

'How did he know your name, Master?' Equuin rumbled a growl.

The others as well growled lightly.

Huh...

"I don't know..." I hummed.

"Oh, how do you find people?" I asked.

The Dragons looked at each other, and shrugged.

Oh! My phone! With lean to get my phone, I took it out and looked around on it. Seems like I can see my friend's list, and with a touch of a button an arrow comes on screen. On the edges of the screen, it shows little ticks that are like a compass.

"Cool, who should I find first though...?"

((Anyone wants to interact with me? *w*))

@PsychedAngsty
JuLj1bJ.gif
((I hope you're okay with us finding you, @KuroSoul ))

"If there's one good thing coming out of this whole thing," Psyche mutters, "it's that the darn battery is somehow at full power."

Indeed, her phone is at full power, though she was fairly certain it had gone down to around 60% when she first checked it. But she wasn't going to let this boon go to waste.

Especially not when there's little compass ticks showing up on her phone and pointing directions.

Not really understanding what they mean, she just automatically decides that they are useful. Well, with a frantic mind like hers, what can one expect.

"Maybe there's people that way," she vaguely points, and all the dragons turn for that direction.

Okay, arrow straight ahead. Must be someone--

There is someone. A girl with black hair that goes halfway down her back. She's got dragons with her, too.

"Hey! You! Down there!"

(( @Ragnaroc Your turn!))
((I hope you're okay with us finding you, @KuroSoul ))

"If there's one good thing coming out of this whole thing," Psyche mutters, "it's that the darn battery is somehow at full power."

Indeed, her phone is at full power, though she was fairly certain it had gone down to around 60% when she first checked it. But she wasn't going to let this boon go to waste.

Especially not when there's little compass ticks showing up on her phone and pointing directions.

Not really understanding what they mean, she just automatically decides that they are useful. Well, with a frantic mind like hers, what can one expect.

"Maybe there's people that way," she vaguely points, and all the dragons turn for that direction.

Okay, arrow straight ahead. Must be someone--

There is someone. A girl with black hair that goes halfway down her back. She's got dragons with her, too.

"Hey! You! Down there!"

(( @Ragnaroc Your turn!))
(Sorry about submitting this late. Real life came up.) [b]Username[/b]: Dragonninja [b]Name[/b]: Aruba [b]Age[/b]: 15 [b]Looks[/b]: Spiky black hair with neon blue spiked bangs, pale skin, and electric blue eyes. He's on the tall side and wears a black jacket with neon blue accents, a neon blue t-shirt, white jeans, and black boots with electric blue laces. [b]Personality[/b] (Main): He's pretty friendly and outgoing but can be sarcastic when called for. [b](3)Dragons[/b] (You must have your starter Dragon in): Quartzrose - Mirror [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30068018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300681/30068018_350.png[/img] Glow - Wildclaw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31318612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313187/31318612_350.png[/img] Jaden Yuki - Coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36644260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366443/36644260_350.png[/img] [b]Element[/b]: Shadow [b]Power[/b]: The ability to control shadows and use them to create objects and communicate.
(Sorry about submitting this late. Real life came up.)
Username: Dragonninja

Name: Aruba

Looks: Spiky black hair with neon blue spiked bangs, pale skin, and electric blue eyes. He's on the tall side and wears a black jacket with neon blue accents, a neon blue t-shirt, white jeans, and black boots with electric blue laces.

Personality (Main): He's pretty friendly and outgoing but can be sarcastic when called for.

(3)Dragons (You must have your starter Dragon in):
Quartzrose - Mirror

30068018_350.png

Glow - Wildclaw

31318612_350.png

Jaden Yuki - Coatl

36644260_350.png

Element: Shadow

Power: The ability to control shadows and use them to create objects and communicate.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
@Eldarowability (Next!)
@kkira555 @KuroSoul @PsychedAngsty (Interacting! Imma find you guys all together sound good?)

Nava Sails out threw the sky feeling more alive then he has in Sometime. Ricotta is Warm, all dragons where innately warm he supposes. Her thick mane provides Some cover against the wind, it wasn't really Enough but he's Packed and made himself Ready for this. Not to mentioned the ability to pull thermal gear out of his Hoard, heck the ability to pull Straight Up Aviator's gear out of his Hoard. Thank goodness for Hoarding!!

As his phone bloops several time causing the blonds head to jerk down then up

"Incoming~" Singsongs the imperial under him. And indeed an air born figures make themselves know not a moment to soon.(That's Jade.) The Imperial whirls like a Coaster and Roars a Greeting at the fellow dragon and threw the dizzying still orienting Nava two other figure upon the ground become known to him. His phone gives a double bloop. OHH Iii get it!

One Psyche( was waving) the other, he shifts his phone further up and sees....Someone in deep embrace with their dragon. "HELLLLOOOO!" Nava waves and calls, mainly to the two on the ground, seeing as Ricotta up and Greeting Roared the other rider. But mainly to anyone that could hear him.
@Eldarowability (Next!)
@kkira555 @KuroSoul @PsychedAngsty (Interacting! Imma find you guys all together sound good?)

Nava Sails out threw the sky feeling more alive then he has in Sometime. Ricotta is Warm, all dragons where innately warm he supposes. Her thick mane provides Some cover against the wind, it wasn't really Enough but he's Packed and made himself Ready for this. Not to mentioned the ability to pull thermal gear out of his Hoard, heck the ability to pull Straight Up Aviator's gear out of his Hoard. Thank goodness for Hoarding!!

As his phone bloops several time causing the blonds head to jerk down then up

"Incoming~" Singsongs the imperial under him. And indeed an air born figures make themselves know not a moment to soon.(That's Jade.) The Imperial whirls like a Coaster and Roars a Greeting at the fellow dragon and threw the dizzying still orienting Nava two other figure upon the ground become known to him. His phone gives a double bloop. OHH Iii get it!

One Psyche( was waving) the other, he shifts his phone further up and sees....Someone in deep embrace with their dragon. "HELLLLOOOO!" Nava waves and calls, mainly to the two on the ground, seeing as Ricotta up and Greeting Roared the other rider. But mainly to anyone that could hear him.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Elias returned to his house, only to equip several capes and cloaks Doctor-Strange-style and grab a leather jacket and some old shoelaces, returning to Jake to fabricate a temporary saddle. [img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/30768e_1b26e83a523b4cfbb18e02615cdc6e77~mv2.gif[/img] It wasn’t the best saddle [i]obviously,[/i] but it would hold for a test flight. At least Jake was on the more patient side of his dragons’ personalities. Elias took a step back, looking at the shoddy saddle in comparison to the polished brass armor the Mirror wore. “Not bad, for now.” Elias muttered. Adjusting his goggles, Elias mounted the large dragon. He wondered if the space between his house and the neighbor’s would be enough to take off with such a large dragon. Elias pointed towards the road, to which Jake haphazardly walked in his Mirror-Dragon way towards the road. Perhaps switching universe required different bodies, that don’t perfectly correlate, maybe making adjustment difficult for the Mirror. In the center of the street, Elias took a look around. The view from atop Jake was like sitting on top of a car, but even higher. He noticed that the street was less busy than normal, usually having a car or two in earshot from one of the branching roads, but he heard none. Ignoring the shallow amount of cars, Elias caught Jake’s attention, pointing up towards the rather cold looking clouds. The dragon sat up on his hind legs, forcing Elias to get a good grip on the saddle, which luckily held him fast. The Mirror shifted his weight back and forth between his hind legs once or twice, unfurling his massive green wings, the brass glinting in the sun. Elias noted the immense wingspan of the dragon, many times the width of the street. With a single massive beat of his wings, rippling the air around him and blowing Elias’s hairstyle into oblivion, Jake was meters in the air, and steadily rising in height. (@hikarinomemori next)
Elias returned to his house, only to equip several capes and cloaks Doctor-Strange-style and grab a leather jacket and some old shoelaces, returning to Jake to fabricate a temporary saddle.
30768e_1b26e83a523b4cfbb18e02615cdc6e77~mv2.gif
It wasn’t the best saddle obviously, but it would hold for a test flight. At least Jake was on the more patient side of his dragons’ personalities. Elias took a step back, looking at the shoddy saddle in comparison to the polished brass armor the Mirror wore. “Not bad, for now.” Elias muttered.

Adjusting his goggles, Elias mounted the large dragon. He wondered if the space between his house and the neighbor’s would be enough to take off with such a large dragon. Elias pointed towards the road, to which Jake haphazardly walked in his Mirror-Dragon way towards the road. Perhaps switching universe required different bodies, that don’t perfectly correlate, maybe making adjustment difficult for the Mirror.

In the center of the street, Elias took a look around. The view from atop Jake was like sitting on top of a car, but even higher. He noticed that the street was less busy than normal, usually having a car or two in earshot from one of the branching roads, but he heard none.

Ignoring the shallow amount of cars, Elias caught Jake’s attention, pointing up towards the rather cold looking clouds. The dragon sat up on his hind legs, forcing Elias to get a good grip on the saddle, which luckily held him fast. The Mirror shifted his weight back and forth between his hind legs once or twice, unfurling his massive green wings, the brass glinting in the sun. Elias noted the immense wingspan of the dragon, many times the width of the street. With a single massive beat of his wings, rippling the air around him and blowing Elias’s hairstyle into oblivion, Jake was meters in the air, and steadily rising in height.

(@hikarinomemori next)
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Hexxious

The college campus was far quieter than normal. The streets and former freeways running near it had far fewer cars than usual. The air smeller cleaner, as if it had just rained - Tyrael did say the dragons had just come out of a thunderstorm...

Looking to the southwest, where the rain usually came from, Rai could already see more rainclouds starting to blow in. It looked like another storm was on its way, so she'd have to find other players of Flight Rising, fast. Nothing doing near the college, which meant there was only one other place that came to mind for her to go, and that was the heart of Southern California's population:

The city of Los Angeles.

She'd never been to a big city before, and she was afraid that she would get lost. Yet there was no other choice, and there was nobody to guide her except for her dragons...

Wait... That's it!

She went onto Flight Rising's General Discussion forums, hoping they still worked, and started searching for threads that even made a slight mention of the current situation. Maybe one would have the locations of other players...

((sorry it's so short))
@Hexxious

The college campus was far quieter than normal. The streets and former freeways running near it had far fewer cars than usual. The air smeller cleaner, as if it had just rained - Tyrael did say the dragons had just come out of a thunderstorm...

Looking to the southwest, where the rain usually came from, Rai could already see more rainclouds starting to blow in. It looked like another storm was on its way, so she'd have to find other players of Flight Rising, fast. Nothing doing near the college, which meant there was only one other place that came to mind for her to go, and that was the heart of Southern California's population:

The city of Los Angeles.

She'd never been to a big city before, and she was afraid that she would get lost. Yet there was no other choice, and there was nobody to guide her except for her dragons...

Wait... That's it!

She went onto Flight Rising's General Discussion forums, hoping they still worked, and started searching for threads that even made a slight mention of the current situation. Maybe one would have the locations of other players...

((sorry it's so short))
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
Name: L (His real name will be told in RP)

Looks: Bright blue eyes that are tinted with soft grey, eyes looked girl-like, his eyebrows beautifully sharp, Black hair slicked back falling down beautifully, light showed tint of white hair that shines, Cheekbone was sharp perfect, Some muscle but looks lanky

Personality (Main): Laid-back

Dragon: (Name will change in RP)
'Lost' - Mirror
This Dragon, she is a 'special' Dragon at this time. She is all black, all shade of black. All but her eyes, which is pure white dull.

Element: Earth

Power: Able to see anyone's, or anything's, memories by will. (He has another power, and this power can bee seen used by only the leaders of their town, city, etc. Will be told in RP, and this power is a different element.)
Name: L (His real name will be told in RP)

Looks: Bright blue eyes that are tinted with soft grey, eyes looked girl-like, his eyebrows beautifully sharp, Black hair slicked back falling down beautifully, light showed tint of white hair that shines, Cheekbone was sharp perfect, Some muscle but looks lanky

Personality (Main): Laid-back

Dragon: (Name will change in RP)
'Lost' - Mirror
This Dragon, she is a 'special' Dragon at this time. She is all black, all shade of black. All but her eyes, which is pure white dull.

Element: Earth

Power: Able to see anyone's, or anything's, memories by will. (He has another power, and this power can bee seen used by only the leaders of their town, city, etc. Will be told in RP, and this power is a different element.)
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5