Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Love!!!
1 2 3 4 5
@DorkiestOfDragon Well I met my partner when we both were 6 years old.
We were in a same kindergarden and didn't really talk to eachother much.
We did hang out tho since we had mutual friends.
She moved to other side of country in 1th grade and we fell out of touch.
I became bullied in school at 3th grade and I just out of nowhere called her,and well we started to talk...everyday.
We roleplayed,talked about everything on phone and it got expensive for our parents.
Years went by like this and our feelings started to get more and more deeper.
Until I told her as a dumb 5th graded that I liked her,but since her parents were catholic and I was born as a woman,she was first scared of it and unsure.
Few years went by and we started dating in 7th grade that didn't work out because I started to question my gender and needed space.
We never stopped talking in any point of time.
On 8th grade I came out as trans and even if she had her personal family problems,we started dating.
Her family did not first approve me at all because of me being a trans guy.
Still we fought against them and have been together ever since.
Right now we live together in our own appartmen and we have 8 pets(1 dog,2 cats,4 snakes and 1 gecko).

I would never want to be with anyone else than her,she knows me better than anyone since we have known for so many years.
It is so weird to write like this since it feels like this happened just yesterday.

@DorkiestOfDragon Well I met my partner when we both were 6 years old.
We were in a same kindergarden and didn't really talk to eachother much.
We did hang out tho since we had mutual friends.
She moved to other side of country in 1th grade and we fell out of touch.
I became bullied in school at 3th grade and I just out of nowhere called her,and well we started to talk...everyday.
We roleplayed,talked about everything on phone and it got expensive for our parents.
Years went by like this and our feelings started to get more and more deeper.
Until I told her as a dumb 5th graded that I liked her,but since her parents were catholic and I was born as a woman,she was first scared of it and unsure.
Few years went by and we started dating in 7th grade that didn't work out because I started to question my gender and needed space.
We never stopped talking in any point of time.
On 8th grade I came out as trans and even if she had her personal family problems,we started dating.
Her family did not first approve me at all because of me being a trans guy.
Still we fought against them and have been together ever since.
Right now we live together in our own appartmen and we have 8 pets(1 dog,2 cats,4 snakes and 1 gecko).

I would never want to be with anyone else than her,she knows me better than anyone since we have known for so many years.
It is so weird to write like this since it feels like this happened just yesterday.

XQ9sqVB.gif
I have this crush on a boy I've known for 2 years. Let's call him K. (Yeah, I'm straight.) But I don't know if he likes me.
AND OMAHGAWD I THINK I'M GONNA START BLABBERING CAUSE I'M TOO EXCITED AND SICK OF PRETENDING TO BE CALM.
Ok, calm down, gal.

We've known each other for 2 years, as I said, but we've only spent about 1 month together. Yet, he is closer to me than any other boy I know. I consider us good friends. Okay, we have spent about 2 weeks together during family holidays, as his family's parents are good friends of my family's parents. During a recent trip, he just leaned over my shoulder to see a photo I had taken, like he really knew me. Then he said that the photo I had taken was really great. I blushed and said thanks. Then he continued looking at it and he accidentally clicked on the button that shows you the apps that you recently used. (I use android) And he was like "Woah, what happened?" And I think he saw a "Does he like me back quiz" I was taking in Chrome on my recent apps. And I was like "OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO" And I quickly swiped Chrome off the recent apps. Maybe he didn't see it, but who knows? I was scared that he thought that I was thinking of another boy when I was taking that, and I didn't like him. Truth is, I'd been taking lots of those quizzes so that I would know if he likes me. Anyway, back to the story. His sister saw him compliment me and she said "Hey, why do you say that her pictures are nice and my pictures aren't?" Then he said "Why not? Your pictures aren't as nice as her's"

Another time I had with K is when my family and K's family went to a forest. I was sort of half running, half walking down the path that was sloping down. Suddenly, he just appeared behind me and said hi. I was suprised and said hi back. By then, I had gone so fast that our families were waaaaay behind us. After that we were talking about the time I had been in the forest when I was 6. K was listening to me ramble on and on about something he hadn't the faintest idea about. Then soon after that we had an disagreement about something I forgot, and then I called him a doofus for fun. Spending so much time alone with him made me so nervous that right after I called him a doofus I had to run all the way down the path. He didn't talk to me as much after that. Even though after an hour or two he started talking to me as usual, I wonder if he felt that I really meant it when I called him a doofus? K knows that I don't usually insult people, and when I do it's usually a joke, but he could have gotten the wrong idea, right?

By the way, any advice would be good! :)
I have this crush on a boy I've known for 2 years. Let's call him K. (Yeah, I'm straight.) But I don't know if he likes me.
AND OMAHGAWD I THINK I'M GONNA START BLABBERING CAUSE I'M TOO EXCITED AND SICK OF PRETENDING TO BE CALM.
Ok, calm down, gal.

We've known each other for 2 years, as I said, but we've only spent about 1 month together. Yet, he is closer to me than any other boy I know. I consider us good friends. Okay, we have spent about 2 weeks together during family holidays, as his family's parents are good friends of my family's parents. During a recent trip, he just leaned over my shoulder to see a photo I had taken, like he really knew me. Then he said that the photo I had taken was really great. I blushed and said thanks. Then he continued looking at it and he accidentally clicked on the button that shows you the apps that you recently used. (I use android) And he was like "Woah, what happened?" And I think he saw a "Does he like me back quiz" I was taking in Chrome on my recent apps. And I was like "OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO" And I quickly swiped Chrome off the recent apps. Maybe he didn't see it, but who knows? I was scared that he thought that I was thinking of another boy when I was taking that, and I didn't like him. Truth is, I'd been taking lots of those quizzes so that I would know if he likes me. Anyway, back to the story. His sister saw him compliment me and she said "Hey, why do you say that her pictures are nice and my pictures aren't?" Then he said "Why not? Your pictures aren't as nice as her's"

Another time I had with K is when my family and K's family went to a forest. I was sort of half running, half walking down the path that was sloping down. Suddenly, he just appeared behind me and said hi. I was suprised and said hi back. By then, I had gone so fast that our families were waaaaay behind us. After that we were talking about the time I had been in the forest when I was 6. K was listening to me ramble on and on about something he hadn't the faintest idea about. Then soon after that we had an disagreement about something I forgot, and then I called him a doofus for fun. Spending so much time alone with him made me so nervous that right after I called him a doofus I had to run all the way down the path. He didn't talk to me as much after that. Even though after an hour or two he started talking to me as usual, I wonder if he felt that I really meant it when I called him a doofus? K knows that I don't usually insult people, and when I do it's usually a joke, but he could have gotten the wrong idea, right?

By the way, any advice would be good! :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Its hard not being with K.
I feel sad most of the time, even if I'm not thinking of K.
Maybe its because he lives so far away from me, and we rarely visit each other.
I just want him to come here.
I just want to confess to him.
I just want to hold his head close to my chest.
I just want to lean on his shoulder
I just... Want him with me.
Its difficult to explain.
I try to put impossible things into words.
Doing that makes me broodier.
I don't know if that is good or bad.
I'm drowning in my own feelings.
He is unknowingly strangling me with feelings that he gives me, but I don't mind.
I would willingly let him strangle me and kill me with feelings.
I really don't mind.
I'm just sad.
But not sad enough not to be happy occasionally, especially online.
I guess I can still bear with it for a little while longer.
It won't kill me, but it will hurt me if I still don't know if he likes me.
I'm weird.
Its hard not being with K.
I feel sad most of the time, even if I'm not thinking of K.
Maybe its because he lives so far away from me, and we rarely visit each other.
I just want him to come here.
I just want to confess to him.
I just want to hold his head close to my chest.
I just want to lean on his shoulder
I just... Want him with me.
Its difficult to explain.
I try to put impossible things into words.
Doing that makes me broodier.
I don't know if that is good or bad.
I'm drowning in my own feelings.
He is unknowingly strangling me with feelings that he gives me, but I don't mind.
I would willingly let him strangle me and kill me with feelings.
I really don't mind.
I'm just sad.
But not sad enough not to be happy occasionally, especially online.
I guess I can still bear with it for a little while longer.
It won't kill me, but it will hurt me if I still don't know if he likes me.
I'm weird.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
I met my hubsband 4 years ago on a folk metal concert (I didn't even remember exactly this day, I visited sooo many concerts, but I'm pretty sure that it was in Prague, because we were travelling togerther to Ostrava in the same train). We were both so young and innocent (15 and 16 years old), haha xD We're shy, introvert asocials that like spending all day with reading, roleplaying or playing boardgames, so I think that it was basically the will of God (and I'm an atheist lol). Well, I always used to be very skeptical in my early teens, I always thought that I won't stay with my first love. But... it happened. Well, I'm always very unlucky in cards, so... xD
I met my hubsband 4 years ago on a folk metal concert (I didn't even remember exactly this day, I visited sooo many concerts, but I'm pretty sure that it was in Prague, because we were travelling togerther to Ostrava in the same train). We were both so young and innocent (15 and 16 years old), haha xD We're shy, introvert asocials that like spending all day with reading, roleplaying or playing boardgames, so I think that it was basically the will of God (and I'm an atheist lol). Well, I always used to be very skeptical in my early teens, I always thought that I won't stay with my first love. But... it happened. Well, I'm always very unlucky in cards, so... xD
5FFims6.png
oh my god I am SUCH a big sentimental sap??? i ADORE talking about people i love oh wow

so i have a discord chat w/ two online friends, and oh my god i have the biggest crush on them honestly??? they're both big nerds and wowie i love 'em a lot :')
oh my god I am SUCH a big sentimental sap??? i ADORE talking about people i love oh wow

so i have a discord chat w/ two online friends, and oh my god i have the biggest crush on them honestly??? they're both big nerds and wowie i love 'em a lot :')
xxxxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_otqnrp7EG71v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif 1
eddie | he/him | +2 fr
tumblr_otqnrp7EG71v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and 9 days.
We met at a Labor Day cookout on September 5th of 2016.
When I saw him he was walking up a hill at our university lake and introduced himself to me. No breath in my chest, I told him my name and felt a smile curl over my face that probably made me look insane. He said that was his sister's name, I said oh how awkward, and he said it wasn't a problem.
A few days later I met up with some of our mutual friends, confessed how much I liked him and wanted to start seeing him, and one of our friends told me that he already had a girlfriend. I was shocked and sad, like how could I miss out on this amazing guy?
I became friends with him and talked to him whenever all of our friends got together for dinner and other times when we went out to eat at the local coffee shop on friday nights.
I saw how he and his girlfriend interacted, they seemed happy. However, after many sighs from him and some stories he told all of us as we sat at that same coffee shop, sans his girlfriend, things were really bad between them.
She was emotionally manipulative, I had seen it in instances at dinner when she would cry if he didn't get her a drink. She would immediately suck it back up and be a doll until she wanted something else and he wouldn't get it for her.
I was fed up with her overall and she actually tried to argue with me over my personal business. I told her I wasn't her friend and she tried to get her boyfriend to turn against me.
Soon after that they broke up (finally) and I told him how I felt drunkenly and over 500 miles away over a snapchat.
He was so excited that he wanted to meet me that next day when I got home from the bachelorette party I was at (where I got drunk).
We went and got food at steak and shake, and talked for hours. We left there, went to a park and kept talking.
I felt like it was a dream. How could this amazing guy actually like me too?
He invited me over to his dorm. We watched a movie and the rest is history.
I love him so much, and we plan on moving in together in a few months.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and 9 days.
We met at a Labor Day cookout on September 5th of 2016.
When I saw him he was walking up a hill at our university lake and introduced himself to me. No breath in my chest, I told him my name and felt a smile curl over my face that probably made me look insane. He said that was his sister's name, I said oh how awkward, and he said it wasn't a problem.
A few days later I met up with some of our mutual friends, confessed how much I liked him and wanted to start seeing him, and one of our friends told me that he already had a girlfriend. I was shocked and sad, like how could I miss out on this amazing guy?
I became friends with him and talked to him whenever all of our friends got together for dinner and other times when we went out to eat at the local coffee shop on friday nights.
I saw how he and his girlfriend interacted, they seemed happy. However, after many sighs from him and some stories he told all of us as we sat at that same coffee shop, sans his girlfriend, things were really bad between them.
She was emotionally manipulative, I had seen it in instances at dinner when she would cry if he didn't get her a drink. She would immediately suck it back up and be a doll until she wanted something else and he wouldn't get it for her.
I was fed up with her overall and she actually tried to argue with me over my personal business. I told her I wasn't her friend and she tried to get her boyfriend to turn against me.
Soon after that they broke up (finally) and I told him how I felt drunkenly and over 500 miles away over a snapchat.
He was so excited that he wanted to meet me that next day when I got home from the bachelorette party I was at (where I got drunk).
We went and got food at steak and shake, and talked for hours. We left there, went to a park and kept talking.
I felt like it was a dream. How could this amazing guy actually like me too?
He invited me over to his dorm. We watched a movie and the rest is history.
I love him so much, and we plan on moving in together in a few months.
I met the love of my life, ironically on one of the most toxic websites I've ever been on. Ifunny, if anyone's been on there, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. We'd been friends for four years before we actually were together, now for two years c:
I met the love of my life, ironically on one of the most toxic websites I've ever been on. Ifunny, if anyone's been on there, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. We'd been friends for four years before we actually were together, now for two years c:
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
it's not a secret that I'm totally and utterly gay for my girlfriend, @Violate. :,D

But I love my bae and moirail, @Shoujo, my best friend @StormHawke, and my sister (who sadly cannot have a Flight Rising account due to past events) all the same as well!

Honestly, without those four in my life, I dunno where I would be right now. I got stories of them all, but most of them are all contain inside jokes and other stuff like including breaking an MMO RPG together (The Blood Raven double mount in Wizard101 is B R O K E N) or favorite roleplays we've done together. ^^
it's not a secret that I'm totally and utterly gay for my girlfriend, @Violate. :,D

But I love my bae and moirail, @Shoujo, my best friend @StormHawke, and my sister (who sadly cannot have a Flight Rising account due to past events) all the same as well!

Honestly, without those four in my life, I dunno where I would be right now. I got stories of them all, but most of them are all contain inside jokes and other stuff like including breaking an MMO RPG together (The Blood Raven double mount in Wizard101 is B R O K E N) or favorite roleplays we've done together. ^^
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
It's not really a crush but I'm really awkward around this guy who hates me.
It's not really a crush but I'm really awkward around this guy who hates me.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
snort i'm not super gushy about it but i love my bf so much

i'm just glad he deals with all my cuddling needs
snort i'm not super gushy about it but i love my bf so much

i'm just glad he deals with all my cuddling needs
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 3 4 5