Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ivory Owl [OOC Thread]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RockyDrago

You can stand on your hind legs but have no thuuuuumbs! XDDD

No but I am sure Wilwok would be glad to spare with Pixie if you would like to develop out that line?
: 3
@RockyDrago

You can stand on your hind legs but have no thuuuuumbs! XDDD

No but I am sure Wilwok would be glad to spare with Pixie if you would like to develop out that line?
: 3
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@RockyDrago - Adorable. I also like the art.

@Ragnaroc - He checks out to me but I may have missed it does he work at the normal or is a customer?
@RockyDrago - Adorable. I also like the art.

@Ragnaroc - He checks out to me but I may have missed it does he work at the normal or is a customer?
@MerlynTheWolf

He's a customer!

@RockyDrago

Nice so would you consider them friends!?
@MerlynTheWolf

He's a customer!

@RockyDrago

Nice so would you consider them friends!?
@Ragnaroc - Ah! I figured but wanted to double check.

@RockyDrago - We will start tomorrow but not everyone has their profile done. So we should try to avoid getting too far ahead of them in terms of page count. If that sounds alright with you?
@Ragnaroc - Ah! I figured but wanted to double check.

@RockyDrago - We will start tomorrow but not everyone has their profile done. So we should try to avoid getting too far ahead of them in terms of page count. If that sounds alright with you?
@RockyDrago

I mean Opal does? And Wilwok fights hand to hand. But they Miiight? If you look at how their hands are shaped in their images. Maaaybe. Your fox has tiny fox paws.
And they are SOOOO cute!

@RockyDrago

I mean Opal does? And Wilwok fights hand to hand. But they Miiight? If you look at how their hands are shaped in their images. Maaaybe. Your fox has tiny fox paws.
And they are SOOOO cute!

@MerlynTheWolf

Okay im back and able. I am going to work on the profile for you! I should get it out by tonight!
@MerlynTheWolf

Okay im back and able. I am going to work on the profile for you! I should get it out by tonight!
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Hey I want you all to know I haven't dipped and vanished. I was just thrown off by the start be cause I wasn't sure how to intro.

I have an idea now and will try and crank it out tomorrow morning. ^_^
Hey I want you all to know I haven't dipped and vanished. I was just thrown off by the start be cause I wasn't sure how to intro.

I have an idea now and will try and crank it out tomorrow morning. ^_^
@MerlynTheWolf {here she is! If you have any questions or changes feel free to ping me! } [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89637/8963663_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Willow [b]Age:[/b] 28 [b]Gender:[/b] Female; Cis [b]Job:[/b] Librarian; Customer service [b]Apart of the Library?(yes or no):[/b] Yes, the normal library [b]Magical Abilities (1-3):[/b] [indent]- Mending wounds; she can't heal major injuries like internal bleeding and such, but a gash here or a broken bone there is easy enough game. - The ability to create light sources. It's a more practical power, but makes seeing around the library easier.[/indent] [b]Skills(herbology, botany, etc):[/b] [indent]Willow is a talented seamstress who can make and repair most garments you request for her. Having an eye in fashion, she is aware of many trends, so it makes her knowledge of all the brands and materials most suited for you needs. Willow loves how music sings to her eyes, so enjoying a few songs, or singing by herself, becomes a small joy in her life. The pearlcatcher has a amazing eye for detail, and though a bit of a perfectionists, every book finds it rightful place.[/indent] [b]Personality/Bio[/b]: [indent]- Willow is a thoughtful and mindful person, which is not to say she won't be blunt or honest but she will at least keep your feelings to heart. Her stare when sorting through buts or nitting something warm suggests a bound of wisdom, waiting to be heard. She is a perfectionist because she likes getting things done, even if it deemed pushy, but she likes a plan executed and done well. Willow can be your shoulder to cry on, but your touch live when you seek it; almost like a strong mother figure, enough though her kids are few. Talk to her and your bound to learn something new. -Willow owes a profitable seamstress business, near the Ivory Owl, but she always found it interesting to test her new love of books. While her kids watch her estate, Willow decided to apply for a librarian position at the library and was cheerful when her need was heard. She mostly enjoys exchanges with customers, and introducing them to as many books as she can and so she is glad she gets to continue with new people by her side.[/indent] [b]Anything Else:[/b] [indent]- Willow has a lovely singing voice. - She hates spicy food, blagh! - Her favorite color is white. - You can not belief how much time one can spend in discussing avant garde fashions till you have meant Willow.[/indent]
@MerlynTheWolf

{here she is! If you have any questions or changes feel free to ping me! }

8963663_350.png
Name: Willow
Job: Librarian; Customer service
Apart of the Library?(yes or no): Yes, the normal library
Magical Abilities (1-3):
- Mending wounds; she can't heal major injuries like internal bleeding and such, but a gash here or a broken bone there is easy enough game.
- The ability to create light sources. It's a more practical power, but makes seeing around the library easier.
Skills(herbology, botany, etc):
Willow is a talented seamstress who can make and repair most garments you request for her. Having an eye in fashion, she is aware of many trends, so it makes her knowledge of all the brands and materials most suited for you needs. Willow loves how music sings to her eyes, so enjoying a few songs, or singing by herself, becomes a small joy in her life. The pearlcatcher has a amazing eye for detail, and though a bit of a perfectionists, every book finds it rightful place.
Personality/Bio:
- Willow is a thoughtful and mindful person, which is not to say she won't be blunt or honest but she will at least keep your feelings to heart. Her stare when sorting through buts or nitting something warm suggests a bound of wisdom, waiting to be heard. She is a perfectionist because she likes getting things done, even if it deemed pushy, but she likes a plan executed and done well. Willow can be your shoulder to cry on, but your touch live when you seek it; almost like a strong mother figure, enough though her kids are few. Talk to her and your bound to learn something new.

-Willow owes a profitable seamstress business, near the Ivory Owl, but she always found it interesting to test her new love of books. While her kids watch her estate, Willow decided to apply for a librarian position at the library and was cheerful when her need was heard. She mostly enjoys exchanges with customers, and introducing them to as many books as she can and so she is glad she gets to continue with new people by her side.
Anything Else:
- Willow has a lovely singing voice.
- She hates spicy food, blagh!
- Her favorite color is white.
- You can not belief how much time one can spend in discussing avant garde fashions till you have meant Willow.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan12 - She's lovely. Accepted!
@Rinjichan12 - She's lovely. Accepted!
@RockyDrago

Actually you aren't on a rug you are being carried by a Serthis.
@RockyDrago

Actually you aren't on a rug you are being carried by a Serthis.
1 2 3 4 5 6