Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 ... 899 900
@astaprophecy I have the chair and clock you want- I'd be willing to trade for your two spidered seats, let me know if that works
@astaprophecy I have the chair and clock you want- I'd be willing to trade for your two spidered seats, let me know if that works
I’m looking for my last apparel piece, the Jolly Jester Gloves. I have apparel doubles of the cape, tail bells, and the wing cover. I also have the following familiar doubles: Spidered Seat, Serthis Support, Inquisitive Shroud, Curious Kettle, and Antique Chair.

Thanks so much! Happy festival-ing!
I’m looking for my last apparel piece, the Jolly Jester Gloves. I have apparel doubles of the cape, tail bells, and the wing cover. I also have the following familiar doubles: Spidered Seat, Serthis Support, Inquisitive Shroud, Curious Kettle, and Antique Chair.

Thanks so much! Happy festival-ing!
IceShield_zpsf333e17d.png
@Luftschlosseule would you be willing to trade your deadpan ap for the shroud? I can throw in other familiars to add value, I unfortunately don't have anything else from your want list
@Luftschlosseule would you be willing to trade your deadpan ap for the shroud? I can throw in other familiars to add value, I unfortunately don't have anything else from your want list
@Lundlaeva my transmuted treasure for your serthis support?
@Lundlaeva my transmuted treasure for your serthis support?
@Alkeeros
Sure, send me a CR!
@Alkeeros
Sure, send me a CR!
[center] [b]Have:[/b] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] -Sell at 170g or for Gossamer Flame Collar or Tail Ribbon! About every Familiar, just ask! [item=Ghost Flame Headpiece] x2 [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Jolly Jester's Cape][item=Jolly Jester's Cape][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Collar] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Strange Chest][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [item=Gossamer Flame Collar][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon] (Will trade Haunted Flame or eggs for pieces) [/center]

Have:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg -Sell at 170g or for Gossamer Flame Collar or Tail Ribbon!

About every Familiar, just ask!

Ghost Flame Headpiece x2 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Cloak Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Collar

Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Want:

Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne

Gossamer Flame Collar Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon
(Will trade Haunted Flame or eggs for pieces)

351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Alkeeros sure send me a cr!
@Alkeeros sure send me a cr!

QVkHS1O.png
@alkeeros perfect, i'll set up a CR now!
@alkeeros perfect, i'll set up a CR now!
@RoyalSorceress
Sure! Send CR?
@RoyalSorceress
Sure! Send CR?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Luftschlosseule I'll trade you the Jolly Jester's wing cover and gloves you wanted for your Deadpan Jester's cap and Witty Jester's stockings, plus 10k to make up the value difference? Send a CR if you'd like!
@Luftschlosseule I'll trade you the Jolly Jester's wing cover and gloves you wanted for your Deadpan Jester's cap and Witty Jester's stockings, plus 10k to make up the value difference? Send a CR if you'd like!
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 ... 899 900