Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 156 157
(Can't figure out how to put the picture in)

Name:dustrat
Caption: What a dusty boy! Might have to dust him off before you have your lunch.
(Can't figure out how to put the picture in)

Name:dustrat
Caption: What a dusty boy! Might have to dust him off before you have your lunch.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25282.png[/img] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: This bee bears a misleading name and a stinger that can really hurt if you don't remove it before eating. If not your tounge will swell u.. mffph.. pbbt.. ow...
25282.png
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: This bee bears a misleading name and a stinger that can really hurt if you don't remove it before eating. If not your tounge will swell u.. mffph.. pbbt.. ow...
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[item=Double Saddle Butterflyfish] [b]Name: [/b]Double Saddle Butterflyfish [b]Caption: [/b]Disclaimer: Cannot be ridden.
Double Saddle Butterflyfish
Name: Double Saddle Butterflyfish
Caption: Disclaimer: Cannot be ridden.
Dustrat
Name: Dustrat
Description: Dragons with allergies are not recommended to be around those. A- atchoo!
Dustrat
Name: Dustrat
Description: Dragons with allergies are not recommended to be around those. A- atchoo!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25278.png[/img] Name: Muskrat Description: How much musk can a muskrat musk if a muskrat must musk much?
25278.png

Name: Muskrat

Description: How much musk can a muskrat musk if a muskrat must musk much?
Vubp0WP.pngfJmk0nh.png
[item=pretty pink mums] Item: Pretty Pink Reginas Caption: Especially tasty on Wednesdays, but beware of all the bees...
Pretty Pink Mums
Item: Pretty Pink Reginas
Caption: Especially tasty on Wednesdays, but beware of all the bees...
[item=Brave Blue Bee] Name: Brave Blue Bee Caption: There's no denying this bee is blue. Does it have blue blood? [i]Is it royalty?[/i]
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: There's no denying this bee is blue. Does it have blue blood? Is it royalty?
hi
[item=Muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] The light musky smell coming this rat is the reason why dragons love smelling this species of rat so much. Unfortunately, this rat also tastes as bad as musk.
Muskrat
Name: Muskrat
Caption: The light musky smell coming this rat is the reason why dragons love smelling this species of rat so much. Unfortunately, this rat also tastes as bad as musk.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
[item=sunset butterflyfish] Name: sunset butterflyfish Caption: the leader cause of butterflies in the stomachs of dragons attending romantic sunset dinners.

Sunset Butterflyfish
Name: sunset butterflyfish
Caption: the leader cause of butterflies in the stomachs of dragons attending romantic sunset dinners.
3Mji0Ul.png
[item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b][i] It tastes a little like pork rinds... if you can get past the unfortunate smell of pigskin.[/i]
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: It tastes a little like pork rinds... if you can get past the unfortunate smell of pigskin.
tumblr_inline_rs0atyDMoZ1xx63wy_500.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 156 157