Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New help button in the left side??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i nosticed a help button on the left side on the screen today.. not clicking it. cause it seams wird.. has it always been there?
i nosticed a help button on the left side on the screen today.. not clicking it. cause it seams wird.. has it always been there?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I was literally just about to type a post about this myself. I see it too, no worries. It says Zendesk, which is a reputable troubleshooting/etc company. I'm assuming the staff are taking new measures for troubleshooting and will be posting an official update about it shortly. :)
I was literally just about to type a post about this myself. I see it too, no worries. It says Zendesk, which is a reputable troubleshooting/etc company. I'm assuming the staff are taking new measures for troubleshooting and will be posting an official update about it shortly. :)
If you click it, here is what it does [center][img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/citrusloddie/RandomStuff/halp.png[/img][/center]
If you click it, here is what it does
halp.png
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
It's a bug report form. c:
It's a bug report form. c:
Oh, interesting. Glad to know it's legit.
Oh, interesting. Glad to know it's legit.
1kz7OWt.png
Haha I thought I was seeing things for a moment
Haha I thought I was seeing things for a moment
A few days ago, I got a Laptop and it has Windows 8 on it (I was used to Windows 7) and I thought the tab was part of its weird interface that I still am not really digging, lol.

I want to hide it ;.;
A few days ago, I got a Laptop and it has Windows 8 on it (I was used to Windows 7) and I thought the tab was part of its weird interface that I still am not really digging, lol.

I want to hide it ;.;
1kz7OWt.png
Yeah it's really oversized and is partially covering up some important menu items unless I've scrolled down in to the forums...it's visible, yeah, but HUGE
Yeah it's really oversized and is partially covering up some important menu items unless I've scrolled down in to the forums...it's visible, yeah, but HUGE
This is an intentional tab that just went in - we're streamlining our customer service backend, and this is just another way for you to submit a request for assistance. :)
This is an intentional tab that just went in - we're streamlining our customer service backend, and this is just another way for you to submit a request for assistance. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Culex" date="2014-02-16 14:53:00"]Yeah it's really oversized and is partially covering up some important menu items unless I've scrolled down in to the forums...it's visible, yeah, but HUGE[/quote] Indeed... o.O So, uh, would we allowed to AdBlock that if we want to, or not?
Culex wrote on 2014-02-16 14:53:00:

Indeed... o.O So, uh, would we allowed to AdBlock that if we want to, or not?
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7