Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New help button in the left side??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Athame Yep, I already stated I was aware of those. Thanks for reiterating though.
@Athame Yep, I already stated I was aware of those. Thanks for reiterating though.
2qkpb88.jpg
Misticpets has a nice Beta testing set-up. If you are a champion user you have a separate forum that only the champions can access. So, if a new mechanic is implemented you can access it and comment on it in the forums.

Not that Flightrising has a premium type accounts. But perhaps something similar can be put into play for beta testers, and not necessarily with a premium account.

(Note that I am not a programer in any way, shape or form. I have no idea how something like that would work from a programming standpoint!)
Misticpets has a nice Beta testing set-up. If you are a champion user you have a separate forum that only the champions can access. So, if a new mechanic is implemented you can access it and comment on it in the forums.

Not that Flightrising has a premium type accounts. But perhaps something similar can be put into play for beta testers, and not necessarily with a premium account.

(Note that I am not a programer in any way, shape or form. I have no idea how something like that would work from a programming standpoint!)
587.gif
I don't see this help button? OuO where is it exactly?
I don't see this help button? OuO where is it exactly?
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
It has since been taken down but it was attached to the left hand side of the site and would not move from said spot when scrolling or changing the window size. So when on mobile or split screening with another window it would cover up the menu buttons.

It will be put back up but they are currently working on putting it in a better place since the backlash from the FR community was immense.
@Sylvette
It has since been taken down but it was attached to the left hand side of the site and would not move from said spot when scrolling or changing the window size. So when on mobile or split screening with another window it would cover up the menu buttons.

It will be put back up but they are currently working on putting it in a better place since the backlash from the FR community was immense.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@Jinxflux oh, thank you! I was wondering whether I'm just too clumsy to see it XD
@Jinxflux oh, thank you! I was wondering whether I'm just too clumsy to see it XD
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
Nope, not too clumsy!
Some people thought it was a bug or something suspicious, but it was indeed legit.
There are some pictures floating around here and there in this thread of it if you'd like to fully satisfy your curiosity. c:
@Sylvette
Nope, not too clumsy!
Some people thought it was a bug or something suspicious, but it was indeed legit.
There are some pictures floating around here and there in this thread of it if you'd like to fully satisfy your curiosity. c:
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7