Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68
Wish we could have both ribbon sizes! I really like the thicker ones for the wings, but the thinner ones for just about everything else... was hard to pick just one.
Wish we could have both ribbon sizes! I really like the thicker ones for the wings, but the thinner ones for just about everything else... was hard to pick just one.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
I voted for thick ribbons, but I'd really like to have both!
I voted for thick ribbons, but I'd really like to have both!
Why not both ribbons?
Why not both ribbons?
If I had to pick, I’d go with the thick set, but I really do love both designs. I’d be cool with waiting for the artists to complete both of them!
If I had to pick, I’d go with the thick set, but I really do love both designs. I’d be cool with waiting for the artists to complete both of them!
Nice to see that we actually have input on the redesigns this time, instead of what happened with the Roundhorns.

I personally love the thicker bow designs. ^^ And those wings ribbons are a great addition; will be good to see them lose a tiny bit of their fodder status.
Nice to see that we actually have input on the redesigns this time, instead of what happened with the Roundhorns.

I personally love the thicker bow designs. ^^ And those wings ribbons are a great addition; will be good to see them lose a tiny bit of their fodder status.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
i voted for thin ribbons, but theyre both really good ;-;
i voted for thin ribbons, but theyre both really good ;-;
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
I think that the thick ribbons is truer to the original intention of the apparel and so voted that way, but i really really love the aesthetic of the thin ones and want it to be a separate item. If even in less colors or different colors or less placements... I want both! But again, thick is more true to how the originals are I think.
I think that the thick ribbons is truer to the original intention of the apparel and so voted that way, but i really really love the aesthetic of the thin ones and want it to be a separate item. If even in less colors or different colors or less placements... I want both! But again, thick is more true to how the originals are I think.
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
Its a tough decision ;__;
I like the thin ribbon but probably not as much loops? Otherwise I'll pick the wide ones..
Its a tough decision ;__;
I like the thin ribbon but probably not as much loops? Otherwise I'll pick the wide ones..

One step, two step ... walk again
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-12-23 21:56:54] Nice to see that we actually have input on the redesigns this time, instead of what happened with the Roundhorns. I personally love the thicker bow designs. ^^ And those wings ribbons are a great addition; will be good to see them lose a tiny bit of their fodder status. [/quote] So agreed. Still really disappointed by the Roundhorns. I also prefer the thick, but I would just as happily see both added as I feel that the ability to mix and match would be lovely. Also would love to see the old Roundhorns brought back since they didn't need to cease to exist just for the new plastic looking ones to come onto the site.
Natakiro wrote on 2017-12-23:

So agreed. Still really disappointed by the Roundhorns.

I also prefer the thick, but I would just as happily see both added as I feel that the ability to mix and match would be lovely.

Also would love to see the old Roundhorns brought back since they didn't need to cease to exist just for the new plastic looking ones to come onto the site.
Ahhh no I have a dragon wearing all the ribbons and I like them! So hah! Your old art is good art! I LIKE not covering my whole dragon sometimes you know?

Thin ribbons do not work for me at all, but of course just my opinion right? I would be destroyed if my buttercup ribbons turned into that. Have to get new apparel for my boy then. Oh well.. change is good, I will adapt if ribbons go on a diet!
Ahhh no I have a dragon wearing all the ribbons and I like them! So hah! Your old art is good art! I LIKE not covering my whole dragon sometimes you know?

Thin ribbons do not work for me at all, but of course just my opinion right? I would be destroyed if my buttercup ribbons turned into that. Have to get new apparel for my boy then. Oh well.. change is good, I will adapt if ribbons go on a diet!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68