Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68
"Item Caption Contest Contest"
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
I really like both bow designs actually. I voted for the thicker bows though.
I really like both bow designs actually. I voted for the thicker bows though.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
[quote name="EclipseDragon" date=2017-12-22 12:11:27] a "Ballerina" set. [/quote] @EclipseDragon, now all I can think of are snapper dragons in tutus. On a more serious note, we're looking into the problem some players are experiencing with the poll not working.
EclipseDragon wrote on 2017-12-22:
a "Ballerina" set.

@EclipseDragon, now all I can think of are snapper dragons in tutus.

On a more serious note, we're looking into the problem some players are experiencing with the poll not working.

While I absolutely love both new sets, please, please, don't completely remove the old sets. They tend to work great for certain things, and wouldn't it be possible to just colour their lineart?
While I absolutely love both new sets, please, please, don't completely remove the old sets. They tend to work great for certain things, and wouldn't it be possible to just colour their lineart?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
My friend made a good point- perhaps both ribbon options? They're really different and provide really different aesthetics and stuff.
My friend made a good point- perhaps both ribbon options? They're really different and provide really different aesthetics and stuff.
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
[quote name="Banished" date=2017-12-22 12:46:16] "Item Caption Contest Contest" [/quote] Yas I'm not the only one
Banished wrote on 2017-12-22:

Yas I'm not the only one
I prefer the thin set. I just Baldwin ribbon sets now, they are just too blah, but the thin set looks nice without overpowering.
I prefer the thin set. I just Baldwin ribbon sets now, they are just too blah, but the thin set looks nice without overpowering.
9PW8odu.jpg
I wish we could have both! Tough choice but I ended up going with the thin ones since I can see myself using them more.
I wish we could have both! Tough choice but I ended up going with the thin ones since I can see myself using them more.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="Banished" date=2017-12-22 12:46:16] "Item Caption Contest Contest" [/quote] @Banished [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/k5C3IjpVxFvJS/giphy.gif[/img] [size=2]Thank you![/size]
Banished wrote on 2017-12-22:

@Banished

giphy.gif

Thank you!
I'm a bit upset- I like the thicker ribbons on every part but the legs. I feel the thinner ribbon looks better in that case :/ Meeehh
I'm a bit upset- I like the thicker ribbons on every part but the legs. I feel the thinner ribbon looks better in that case :/ Meeehh
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68