Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68
I want both of these ribbons oh gosh D:>b this is a hard descision
I want both of these ribbons oh gosh D:>b this is a hard descision
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
[quote name="LanathanaWolf" date=2017-12-22 11:43:04] [size=7][b][i]THICC [/quote]
LanathanaWolf wrote on 2017-12-22:
THICC
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
hhh the thin ribbons omg
hhh the thin ribbons omg
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
We're happy that everyone is so enthusiastic about both options. For this revamp we are only going to be creating and releasing ONE set of bows. So please choose the one that you enjoy most!

To go a little more in-depth - The time and resources spent creating a second set of bows with custom artwork (that shares a striking amount of similarities and placement as first set of bows) is something that could be spent on another complete apparel set: For example, revamping the steampunk set. Or revamping and expanding the flowers set. Diversifying our releases helps to keep the game fresh. Two similar bow sets created back-to-back is not something we are looking at.

That's not to say that if we do bows once we'll never do them again in the future. Obviously we have more than one set of armor/jewelry -and that's to the benefit of the game. But for this revamp, we need you to choose your favorite option!
We're happy that everyone is so enthusiastic about both options. For this revamp we are only going to be creating and releasing ONE set of bows. So please choose the one that you enjoy most!

To go a little more in-depth - The time and resources spent creating a second set of bows with custom artwork (that shares a striking amount of similarities and placement as first set of bows) is something that could be spent on another complete apparel set: For example, revamping the steampunk set. Or revamping and expanding the flowers set. Diversifying our releases helps to keep the game fresh. Two similar bow sets created back-to-back is not something we are looking at.

That's not to say that if we do bows once we'll never do them again in the future. Obviously we have more than one set of armor/jewelry -and that's to the benefit of the game. But for this revamp, we need you to choose your favorite option!
The thin bows are way too different from the old bows and should be a new item set, not revamping the current bows. If the thin bows replaced the bows I'd have to take my bows off most of my dragons because they just won't fit.

The thick bows however keep with the bows style and is more suitable for a revamp.
The thin bows are way too different from the old bows and should be a new item set, not revamping the current bows. If the thin bows replaced the bows I'd have to take my bows off most of my dragons because they just won't fit.

The thick bows however keep with the bows style and is more suitable for a revamp.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
Good to know, even if it's bad news. I really hope thick ones will win then.
Good to know, even if it's bad news. I really hope thick ones will win then.
loving the new update! oh gosh, glad to see the ribbon set being updated :D these old things needed some new life added to them, oh the choice will be hard, maybe the first one? since the bows look bigger, but I love the style of the second thinner one!! oh I must make up my mind for this
loving the new update! oh gosh, glad to see the ribbon set being updated :D these old things needed some new life added to them, oh the choice will be hard, maybe the first one? since the bows look bigger, but I love the style of the second thinner one!! oh I must make up my mind for this
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
Both of the bow sets look really nice! I'll definitely be using them more often after the revamp comes out, regardless of which one wins haha.
Both of the bow sets look really nice! I'll definitely be using them more often after the revamp comes out, regardless of which one wins haha.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Man, ya'll did not make that bow decision easy. Like, at all. I really like both of them. I've been wanting something like the thin wraps for a while, but I like both. Ugh. Can't decide.
Man, ya'll did not make that bow decision easy. Like, at all. I really like both of them. I've been wanting something like the thin wraps for a while, but I like both. Ugh. Can't decide.
sZRxyrd.png
I want both ribbons and bows ; n;

Also, is that a new game I see incoming or did I misinterpret something? >:0
I want both ribbons and bows ; n;

Also, is that a new game I see incoming or did I misinterpret something? >:0
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68