Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68
Hmmm, Survey Monkey isn't working for me but I totally like the idea of having the thin bows *u*!!
Hmmm, Survey Monkey isn't working for me but I totally like the idea of having the thin bows *u*!!
It won't let me load the survey? Well, I love both of the new sets, so I can't wait to see what happens! <3
It won't let me load the survey? Well, I love both of the new sets, so I can't wait to see what happens! <3
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
I'm so honored to have my art up here!

Also P.S.
The link for the bow appeal survey for me but, I think it's just because I'm on mobile.
I'm so honored to have my art up here!

Also P.S.
The link for the bow appeal survey for me but, I think it's just because I'm on mobile.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tn0RSo5.png
9R2Unq1.png
bYt72YT.png
rPaLIxa.png
gYW0j5f.png
ebjDWAS.png
rI18gRz.png
kHBaXec.png
UuKod4C.png
nnBylsC.png
qjxrAwx.png
m0OgmQP.png
Kinda going with everyone else here, I really like both sets of Bows. I'd be happy having a thick Bow set and a thin Ribbon set.

I bet they would be fun to layer or mix-n-match too
Kinda going with everyone else here, I really like both sets of Bows. I'd be happy having a thick Bow set and a thin Ribbon set.

I bet they would be fun to layer or mix-n-match too
Thick ribbons for sure. The skinny ones are way too busy and messy, and they'd be a pain to try to layer with the other wing and tail ribbon apparel we have - it would look like a disaster.
Thick ribbons for sure. The skinny ones are way too busy and messy, and they'd be a pain to try to layer with the other wing and tail ribbon apparel we have - it would look like a disaster.

in my personal opinion, the original bow apparel was absolutely unusable because it didn't match any of the existing shading. i'm so glad they're getting redrawn!

i voted for the thin option!

in my personal opinion, the original bow apparel was absolutely unusable because it didn't match any of the existing shading. i'm so glad they're getting redrawn!

i voted for the thin option!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Bow revamp looks great! :D Definitively had to vote for the thick ribbons! ^^
Bow revamp looks great! :D Definitively had to vote for the thick ribbons! ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I'm voting on the thick ribbons because they're closer to the original design. So it hopefully won't change dragons outfits too much. But I'm completely in love with both bows!!! I hope both get released eventually, or at least something close to them.
I'm voting on the thick ribbons because they're closer to the original design. So it hopefully won't change dragons outfits too much. But I'm completely in love with both bows!!! I hope both get released eventually, or at least something close to them.
adP6My0.png
I like the bows how they are, so I voted for the thicker set. I do like the idea everyone's saying of a ballerina set later on with something similar to the thinner ones though.
I like the bows how they are, so I voted for the thicker set. I do like the idea everyone's saying of a ballerina set later on with something similar to the thinner ones though.
Testing, testing...
Yeah, I had a problem with the poll too. I voted, but it said there was an error. So, I don't know if my vote was recorded. I tried to go back into the poll and got an error for that too.
Yeah, I had a problem with the poll too. I voted, but it said there was an error. So, I don't know if my vote was recorded. I tried to go back into the poll and got an error for that too.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68