Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ivory Owl [OOC Thread]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MerlynTheWolf

Most of my friends are busy but I'll ask some of them for you!
It's just, we have a rather Young group here on FR. Most people don't know how to manage commitment to an rp. So they drop without a word to the thread and then people wait on them and the thread dies. The Bigger the group the more likely for it to get derailed like this. People just lack clarity and dedication here.
@MerlynTheWolf

Most of my friends are busy but I'll ask some of them for you!
It's just, we have a rather Young group here on FR. Most people don't know how to manage commitment to an rp. So they drop without a word to the thread and then people wait on them and the thread dies. The Bigger the group the more likely for it to get derailed like this. People just lack clarity and dedication here.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc - Ah, that I understand and also forgot about..or rather slipped the mind. Also appreciate you asking your friends!
@Ragnaroc - Ah, that I understand and also forgot about..or rather slipped the mind. Also appreciate you asking your friends!
@MerlynTheWolf

Hey I was recommended by Ragnaroc! I think this seems like a interesting idea! I like to join if i can! :3
@MerlynTheWolf

Hey I was recommended by Ragnaroc! I think this seems like a interesting idea! I like to join if i can! :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@MerlynTheWolf

WOOO IT WORKED! ONE MORE!!
THANKS RIN!
@MerlynTheWolf

WOOO IT WORKED! ONE MORE!!
THANKS RIN!
@Rinjichan13 - Holy cow that was quicker then I thought haha. Hopefully you'll enjoy this rp when the IC thread gets posted.

Far as making an IC thread likely to get posted after christmas perhaps?

@Windshear , @Ragnaroc , @Rinjichan - Just @ you folks to let you know. If I post the IC thread before profiles are done no worries on having to post before you're ready. Plus the link will be on the original post. Also thanks Ragnaroc!
@Rinjichan13 - Holy cow that was quicker then I thought haha. Hopefully you'll enjoy this rp when the IC thread gets posted.

Far as making an IC thread likely to get posted after christmas perhaps?

@Windshear , @Ragnaroc , @Rinjichan - Just @ you folks to let you know. If I post the IC thread before profiles are done no worries on having to post before you're ready. Plus the link will be on the original post. Also thanks Ragnaroc!
NOW THE FUN BEGINS! WHOM SHALL I SELECT TO PLAY WITH!

...Probably Opal. Annnnnd think I'll make my bun a toon too!
NOW THE FUN BEGINS! WHOM SHALL I SELECT TO PLAY WITH!

...Probably Opal. Annnnnd think I'll make my bun a toon too!
@MerlynTheWolf

May I make an NPC as well as my two characters? Just to fill out the Library a bit more? : 3
Also what are you specifically looking for in the character Bio? It has been a bit since I was asked for one.
Also I suggest adding image to the profiles.
@MerlynTheWolf

May I make an NPC as well as my two characters? Just to fill out the Library a bit more? : 3
Also what are you specifically looking for in the character Bio? It has been a bit since I was asked for one.
Also I suggest adding image to the profiles.
If you don't mind - I am very interested as well ^^
If you don't mind - I am very interested as well ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Ragnaroc - Yes you may make an npc. And regarding the population of the library it's fair to assume there are npcs roaming around just none are player controlled. Far as bio is concerned there's a form you can fill out on the first post. If you wish to embellish on that feel free. What do you mean by specifically?

@DeathDino - I don't mind another joining. Welcome!
@Ragnaroc - Yes you may make an npc. And regarding the population of the library it's fair to assume there are npcs roaming around just none are player controlled. Far as bio is concerned there's a form you can fill out on the first post. If you wish to embellish on that feel free. What do you mean by specifically?

@DeathDino - I don't mind another joining. Welcome!
@MerlynTheWolf

Specifically. As in is their something you are hoping to see. Or would you like it to be a short background, do you want to know How Or Why we came to the library or is it just a run down of our lives recently.
@MerlynTheWolf

Specifically. As in is their something you are hoping to see. Or would you like it to be a short background, do you want to know How Or Why we came to the library or is it just a run down of our lives recently.
1 2 3 4 5 6