Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 899 900
@Fjordess well you forgot the 's' it's conjurer's cobweb[b]s[/b]. ^^ [.item=conjurer's cobwebs] To stay in topic: :"> Ok um just to stay in topic.. I've found all I need so just want to help the others: Have: [item=spirit armor] [item=animated armor][item=opposing forces][item=wooden marionette] [item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's cloak] [item=smirch gene]
@Fjordess

well you forgot the 's' it's conjurer's cobwebs. ^^

[.item=conjurer's cobwebs]

To stay in topic:

:">

Ok um just to stay in topic..

I've found all I need so just want to help the others:

Have:
Spirit Armor Animated Armor Opposing Forces Wooden Marionette

Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Cloak

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@fjordess I hope this helps. There's a [<] icon at the forum post writing panel, which allows me to write whole codes for you to see. For better understanding. Below the 'code' is what it looks like without the 'code' writing option. [code][item=vista: jester][/code] [item=vista: jester] [code][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=breed change: nocturne][/code] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=breed change: nocturne] [code][item=conjurer's herb pouch][/code] [item=conjurer's herb pouch]
@fjordess
I hope this helps. There's a [<] icon at the forum post writing panel, which allows me to write whole codes for you to see. For better understanding. Below the 'code' is what it looks like without the 'code' writing option.

Code:
[item=vista: jester]
Vista: Jester
Code:
[item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=breed change: nocturne]
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne
Code:
[item=conjurer's herb pouch]
Conjurer's Herb Pouch
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
[quote name="Geckoe" date=2017-12-21 01:43:09] I have bunches and bunches of NoTN familiars in my hoard, and I'm looking for a [item=inquisitive shroud], [item=valorous cape] or ANY piece of apparel, old or new. Just ping/PM me for my current stock. [/quote] Now looking to trade a [item=inquisitive shroud] for the [item=valorous cape]! My original offer still stands as well.
Geckoe wrote on 2017-12-21:
I have bunches and bunches of NoTN familiars in my hoard, and I'm looking for a Inquisitive Shroud , Valorous Cape or ANY piece of apparel, old or new. Just ping/PM me for my current stock.

Now looking to trade a Inquisitive Shroud for the Valorous Cape ! My original offer still stands as well.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Have: [item=Colubrid Column][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Antique Chair][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item= Jolly Jester's Gloves]and all of the old familiars and apparel. Looking for: [item=Spidered Seat][item=Jolly Jester's Collar][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Deadpan Jester's Cape] Prefer to Trade Straight Across.
Have:
Colubrid Column Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Tick-Tock Time Devourer Jolly Jester's Gloves and all of the old familiars and apparel.

Looking for:
Spidered Seat Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Deadpan Jester's Cape

Prefer to Trade Straight Across.
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@hexadecimal

Deal. I'll set up a CX.
@hexadecimal

Deal. I'll set up a CX.
[b]I Have:[/b] [Item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Calculating Candelabra][Item=Orbiting Spirit] [item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon]x2 [b]I Want:[/b] [Item=Colubrid Column][item=Serthis Support] [item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron] [item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer] [item=Strange Chest]
I Have:

Crooked Hatchet Calculating Candelabra Orbiting Spirit
Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon x2

I Want:
Colubrid Column Serthis Support Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron
Transmuted Treasure Tick-Tock Time Devourer
Strange Chest
@Tamanthajayne [item=curious kettle] for [item=tick-tock]?
@Tamanthajayne Curious Kettle for Tick-Tock ?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Seal. I'll set up a CX.
@MistyGold

Seal. I'll set up a CX.
Have: [item=Colubrid Column][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Antique Chair][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item= Jolly Jester's Gloves]and all of the old familiars and apparel. Looking for: [item=Spidered Seat][item=Jolly Jester's Collar][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover][item=Deadpan Jester's Cape] Prefer to Trade Straight Across.
Have:
Colubrid Column Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Tick-Tock Time Devourer Jolly Jester's Gloves and all of the old familiars and apparel.

Looking for:
Spidered Seat Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Deadpan Jester's Cape

Prefer to Trade Straight Across.
@tigerspellbear @Septica @SkyyeofEmber

Turns out I was using the incorrect apostrophe! ' vs ‘... tsk tsk, so picky... Thanks for the help! Just needed some extra eyes on the matter
@tigerspellbear @Septica @SkyyeofEmber

Turns out I was using the incorrect apostrophe! ' vs ‘... tsk tsk, so picky... Thanks for the help! Just needed some extra eyes on the matter
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 899 900