Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Masked Phantoms/Veiled Visions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello there! It's Night of the Nocturne, and that means that my favorite familiars are back! Which [i]also[/i] means that it's the perfect time for me to add more to my collection. And that's where you can help me! I've got a bunch of spare items from all of the Strange Chests I've gotten so far, and I'd love to trade them for [b]Masked Phantoms[/b]/[b]Veiled Visions[/b] [i]or[/i] [b]Unlikely Alliances[/b]/[b]Opposing Forces[/b]. [center][item=Masked Phantom][item=Veiled Vision][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Opposing Forces][/center] Anyway, here's what I have up for trade right now! [i](Stock will be updated whenever a trade is completed, and after acquiring any new items to trade)[/i] [b]Also, there's no need to ping me, as I am subscribed.[/b] [quote=Old Familiars] [center][b]Will trade [u]1[/u] of mine for [u]1[/u] of yours[/b] [item=Snarling Mimic][item=Animated Statue][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Glowing Globe][item=Glowing Globe][item=Glowing Globe][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Curious Kettle][item=Colubrid Column][item=Serthis Support][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape][item=Valorous Cape][item=Valorous Cape][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Spidered Seat][item=Tick-Tock][item=Tick-Tock][item=Tick-Tock][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item=Time Devourer][/center] [/quote] [quote=New Familiars] [center][b]Will trade [u]1[/u] of mine for [u]2[/u] of yours[/b] [i]none![/i][/center] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [center][b]Will trade [u]1[/u] of mine for [u]???[/u] of yours[/b] [i]Ratio will depend on LAH value; just ask![/i] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][/center] [/quote] [quote=Vistas] [center][b]Will trade [u]1[/u] of mine for [u]???[/u] of yours[/b] [i]Ratio will depend on LAH value; just ask![/i] [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][item=Vista: Jester][/center] [/quote]
Hello there! It's Night of the Nocturne, and that means that my favorite familiars are back! Which also means that it's the perfect time for me to add more to my collection. And that's where you can help me!

I've got a bunch of spare items from all of the Strange Chests I've gotten so far, and I'd love to trade them for Masked Phantoms/Veiled Visions or Unlikely Alliances/Opposing Forces.
Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces
Anyway, here's what I have up for trade right now!
(Stock will be updated whenever a trade is completed, and after acquiring any new items to trade)
Also, there's no need to ping me, as I am subscribed.
Old Familiars wrote:
Will trade 1 of mine for 1 of yours
Snarling Mimic Animated Statue Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Glowing Globe Glowing Globe Glowing Globe Glowing Globe Living Luminance Living Luminance Living Luminance Living Luminance Living Luminance Living Luminance Serpentine Lamp Curious Kettle Colubrid Column Serthis Support Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Valorous Cape Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure Spidered Seat Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Time Devourer Time Devourer
New Familiars wrote:
Will trade 1 of mine for 2 of yours
none!
Apparel wrote:
Will trade 1 of mine for ??? of yours
Ratio will depend on LAH value; just ask!
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Vistas wrote:
Will trade 1 of mine for ??? of yours
Ratio will depend on LAH value; just ask!
Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester Vista: Jester

Someday I'll put something creative here.
@BrokenGems
I have an Unlikely Alliance and a Veiled Vision, could I trade them for a Ravenous Cauldron?
@BrokenGems
I have an Unlikely Alliance and a Veiled Vision, could I trade them for a Ravenous Cauldron?
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza
Sure thing! Just send me a CR!
@PlushiePalooza
Sure thing! Just send me a CR!

Hey! I have all four of those -- I'd gladly trade them for the two cauldron familiars if you're interested?
Hey! I have all four of those -- I'd gladly trade them for the two cauldron familiars if you're interested?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus
Yep, I'm interested! Feel free to send me a CR!
@commoncomitatus
Yep, I'm interested! Feel free to send me a CR!

Bump!
Bump!

Heya! I'm interested in Colubrid Column and Poltergeist Pile, I have extras of all the famis you're collecting. Four for the two, right?
Heya! I'm interested in Colubrid Column and Poltergeist Pile, I have extras of all the famis you're collecting. Four for the two, right?
I'd got one Vieled Vision and Unlikely Alliance, I could trade them for Vulpine Lamp and/or Bogsneak Puppet from the old ones :3
I'd got one Vieled Vision and Unlikely Alliance, I could trade them for Vulpine Lamp and/or Bogsneak Puppet from the old ones :3
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
I have one Veiled Vision and one Masked Phantom for trade. Can I have a Calculating Candelabra and Living Sculpture?
I have one Veiled Vision and one Masked Phantom for trade. Can I have a Calculating Candelabra and Living Sculpture?
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
@BrokenGems

I still need a serthis support and a time devourer. I have multiple veiled visions and unlikely alliances i can send over in exchange.
@BrokenGems

I still need a serthis support and a time devourer. I have multiple veiled visions and unlikely alliances i can send over in exchange.
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12