Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Masked Phantoms/Veiled Visions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@lunaris1013

Ah, I'm not interested in Crystal Carriers, sorry. ^ ^'
@lunaris1013

Ah, I'm not interested in Crystal Carriers, sorry. ^ ^'

Someday I'll put something creative here.
I got the names mixed up - sorry!
I got the names mixed up - sorry!

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013

That's alright! If what you meant was Opposing Forces, I'll gladly make the trade!
@lunaris1013

That's alright! If what you meant was Opposing Forces, I'll gladly make the trade!

Sorry. I thought I had a Veiled Vision (I don't) I had it mixed up with the other orange familiar. I'll come back should I happen to get something you're collecting.
Sorry. I thought I had a Veiled Vision (I don't) I had it mixed up with the other orange familiar. I'll come back should I happen to get something you're collecting.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013

Oh, I see now (I was misunderstanding, my bad). But yes, feel free to come back if you find any of the things I'm looking for, and good luck in getting any other stuff you may need!
@lunaris1013

Oh, I see now (I was misunderstanding, my bad). But yes, feel free to come back if you find any of the things I'm looking for, and good luck in getting any other stuff you may need!

Bump!
Bump!

Bump!
Bump!

Would you be willing to trade one of your [item=Conjurer's Staff] for one each of [item=Unlikely Alliance] and [item=Opposing Forces]? (If the 2g LAH difference bothers you a lot, I'm definitely willing to add them to make up for the worth ^-^)
Would you be willing to trade one of your Conjurer's Staff for one each of Unlikely Alliance and Opposing Forces ? (If the 2g LAH difference bothers you a lot, I'm definitely willing to add them to make up for the worth ^-^)
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz

Nah, it's perfectly fine (and me double-checking LAH shows that as of this post the values of those two familiars together is actually equal to one staff anyway). Sending a CR now!
@Regenherz

Nah, it's perfectly fine (and me double-checking LAH shows that as of this post the values of those two familiars together is actually equal to one staff anyway). Sending a CR now!

Alrighty, thanks!
Alrighty, thanks!
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12