Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vridriweth Murder Mystery(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WaterBlaze

yep still alive
@WaterBlaze

yep still alive
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
@WaterBlaze9551 Unfortunately, I have been trying to contact @Birbmaster but he has not been responding. We will have to start this without him.
@WaterBlaze9551 Unfortunately, I have been trying to contact @Birbmaster but he has not been responding. We will have to start this without him.
nump
nump
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@waterblaze9551 I’m still alive too! Forgot to fill out the form, I can get it back to you in an hour or so :x so sorry to make you wait!
@waterblaze9551 I’m still alive too! Forgot to fill out the form, I can get it back to you in an hour or so :x so sorry to make you wait!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime it's okay take your time
@CelestialPrime it's okay take your time
@Waterblaze9551
Is there still a spot left?

Name: Brooke

Pronouns: she/her

Personality: Brooke is a shy girl, but she is very spontaneous and unpredictable with her actions. Brooke trusts people easily, which may just be one of her biggest flaws. When she gets to know a person, she is much more open and talkative with them.

Looks: Brooke has wavy, black hair that reaches her hips, and dark brown eyes. She has the height of 4’10, and is relatively skinny for her age. She usually wears light colours, such as blue or pink, and usually wears dresses.

Backstory/Reason for being at the castle: Brooke came from a very poor household, and when her family did not have enough money to feed themselves, she decided to search for a job. A job at a castle gets you good pay, does it not?

Skill: Brooke can see well in darkness, but she’s afraid of what’s in the dark, so she doesn’t use it much.

Extra: She has phasmophobia.
@Waterblaze9551
Is there still a spot left?

Name: Brooke

Pronouns: she/her

Personality: Brooke is a shy girl, but she is very spontaneous and unpredictable with her actions. Brooke trusts people easily, which may just be one of her biggest flaws. When she gets to know a person, she is much more open and talkative with them.

Looks: Brooke has wavy, black hair that reaches her hips, and dark brown eyes. She has the height of 4’10, and is relatively skinny for her age. She usually wears light colours, such as blue or pink, and usually wears dresses.

Backstory/Reason for being at the castle: Brooke came from a very poor household, and when her family did not have enough money to feed themselves, she decided to search for a job. A job at a castle gets you good pay, does it not?

Skill: Brooke can see well in darkness, but she’s afraid of what’s in the dark, so she doesn’t use it much.

Extra: She has phasmophobia.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@glodkies

Yes there is still one spot left (also I'm sorry for such a late response)

I think Brooke is great though there is one thing I think you should change that will make it easier to find clues and gain information and such.

I don't think giving your character night vision is something you should do for her skill. Since there is no clues that can only be found at night and because most of the night you will ether be sleeping or discussing with the other players. So I would suggest changing that since it doesn't really help you out.

@FireBlaze9551
@Tomello
@ElwynWanderer

just making sure you guys are alive and stuff again because hopefully we she be starting within a couple of days and I'm just making sure you guys are still all in for this.

@CelestialPrime

I'm still waiting for your application, we can't start the game without you
@glodkies

Yes there is still one spot left (also I'm sorry for such a late response)

I think Brooke is great though there is one thing I think you should change that will make it easier to find clues and gain information and such.

I don't think giving your character night vision is something you should do for her skill. Since there is no clues that can only be found at night and because most of the night you will ether be sleeping or discussing with the other players. So I would suggest changing that since it doesn't really help you out.

@FireBlaze9551
@Tomello
@ElwynWanderer

just making sure you guys are alive and stuff again because hopefully we she be starting within a couple of days and I'm just making sure you guys are still all in for this.

@CelestialPrime

I'm still waiting for your application, we can't start the game without you
I'm still very much alive
I'm still very much alive
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
@WaterBlaze9551 is there still a spot left or are they all taken now?
@WaterBlaze9551 is there still a spot left or are they all taken now?
@ninetyone

I'm guessing pretty much yes, unless glodkies or Celestial prime don't get back to me I'm pretty sure there would be no other way for you to get a spot. I'm sorry.
@ninetyone

I'm guessing pretty much yes, unless glodkies or Celestial prime don't get back to me I'm pretty sure there would be no other way for you to get a spot. I'm sorry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8